Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
How come when i do waterworks i keep getting hat and robe i have like tree of each and never get shoes i did waterworks a lot of time but never get shoes

Survivor
May 05, 2009
clarens56 wrote:
How come when i do waterworks i keep getting hat and robe i have like tree of each and never get shoes i did waterworks a lot of time but never get shoes

I feel your pain!

I've been through 3 times on the same wizard (fire)
and haven't received any of the level 60 gear yet.

I predict that future responses will include the words
"luck" and "random".

Keep trying!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
cmullins wrote:
clarens56 wrote:

I feel your pain!

I've been through 3 times on the same wizard (fire)
and haven't received any of the level 60 gear yet.

I predict that future responses will include the words
"luck" and "random".

Keep trying!

Its all a matter of "chance."

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
A lvl60 ice wizard and som how I have a pair of esprite boots tell me how I got them please

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
I've gone through waterworks 22 times and i only got 3 hats and a robe i need the shoes and my friend got all 3 things in one time in can you make it easier to get the shoes KI?

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
louer1 wrote:
I've gone through waterworks 22 times and i only got 3 hats and a robe i need the shoes and my friend got all 3 things in one time in can you make it easier to get the shoes KI?

Agreed.
KI, i understand that waterworks drop are random, but i also understand that you have a say on the odds. I have five espirit hoods and no boots or shoes. Cant you just make this a little easier? How many times do we have to go trough to get this stuff? Does this have anything to do with the maintanance updates?

Survivor
Jan 19, 2011
i've done waterworks 10 times and still no robe. idk ill ever get it. its all luck.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
becrazynow wrote:
i've done waterworks 10 times and still no robe. idk ill ever get it. its all luck.

I had luck in my first try in waterworks getting both my robes and hat, but I never got my boots, even 20 trys later...

Timothy LegendSword
Legendary Pyomancer

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
Wow you Guys have horrible luck, I got all my gear on my first run and now i have like 6 sets of my entire outfit.
I guess it could be random, But I heard someone say that the drops you get are effected by what items you have in your backpack at the time.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
clarens56 wrote:

I too have done Waterworks. I too have gotten the boots and hat three times. Today was my thirteenth try to get the level 60 robe. MOST of those tries included members of may party who ditched me after they got what they came for and left me to die alone. I joined a random group and went in one last time today. THIRTEEN TIMES! And I STILL did not get the robe. I WILL NOT waste my time on this again. Especially with people who curse me and are so foul mouthed that they couldn't kiss their mother without setting her on fire! This is a ridiculously hard quest as is Helephant tower. I won't waste any more time on either one.
Taryn Level 60 Death
Kestrel Level 60 Myth