Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MASTER DIPLOMAT BADGE???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
How do you get the 'Master Diplomat' Badge??? Please reply - I am dying to know. :D :D :D

Survivor
Dec 03, 2008
Complete the Frog King quests in Colossus Blvd with the guard's daughter that let you in.I can't think of her name but she is the only female npc in the zone

Survivor
Sep 26, 2008
Yes, as DeliaFangz has said, you must complete the quest Mindy Pixiecrown gives you to kill the Barons on Colossus Blvd and then speak to the Gobbler King again.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
but doesn't being a diplomat mean being a wizard of storm magic how does doing colossus buolevard?
This makes no sense to me.

Administrator
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Fleur wrote:
How do you get the 'Master Diplomat' Badge??? Please reply - I am dying to know. :D :D :D

8)
Complete all the Quests on Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue, Firecat Alley, and Colossus Blvd .... Plain, simple, Period.

You are Welcome
8)

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Fleur wrote:

Thats all quests on colosis, which include the kirby longspear ones.

Defender
Oct 19, 2008
You have to do all the STORYLINE missions in Triton avenue, Firecat alley, Cyclops lane, and Collosus boulevard to earn the Master diplomat badge, I have it already, (actually, i got it a LONG time ago) so i know.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
pikachubuddy6 wrote:
but doesn't being a diplomat mean being a wizard of storm magic how does doing colossus buolevard?

I believe that you just had a misunderstanding. A storm wizard is a diviner, not a diplomat. The reason you are called a diplomat is because you persuaded the Gobbler King to stop destroying all of Colossus Boulevard.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
but doesn't being a diplomat mean being a wizard of storm magic how does doing colossus boulevard?
I think you mean a diviner

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Life School: Theurgist
Balance School: Sorcerer
Myth School: Conjurer
Fire School: Pyromancer
Death School: Necromancer
Ice School: Thaumaturge
Storm School: Diviner
So diplomat is not storm wizards it means you have completed all the quests in Triton Avenue, Firecat Alley, Cyclops Lane and, Col Boulevard.