Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Pages Event?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2010
I went to the library to get the mission but it was not there?
is anyone else haveing this problem?

Adam Stormcaster lvl 90

Administrator
If you've partially completed Harold's "Carpe Diem Society" quest in the past, you should be able to pick up where you left off.
Here's the quest chain (see links at bottom of page) and check each in game character to see if they have the next step of the quest for you. http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Carpe_Diem_Society

If you've completed all of those tasks, you cannot repeat them.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Hi. How's it going? Today when I was doing the lost pages quest. I love the idea and the storyline but after I talked to the the balance teacher I didn't get another quest to go on. Is that the end? I don't think it is because I did the one with the storm girl (sorry I forgot her name!!!) And the strom banshes.

Thanks! See you in the game!!!

Mark D.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
greyhounds1 on Nov 7, 2013 wrote:
Hi. How's it going? Today when I was doing the lost pages quest. I love the idea and the storyline but after I talked to the the balance teacher I didn't get another quest to go on. Is that the end? I don't think it is because I did the one with the storm girl (sorry I forgot her name!!!) And the strom banshes.

Thanks! See you in the game!!!

Mark D.
There should be a quest giver in Krokotopia next. Not sure who. I only completed Wizard City so far.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
Greetings,

okay for though's who are wondering where are the lost pages event quests are, I happen to know a few,

first of all there is Wizard City which of course you already know, next there is Krokotopia, once your there go to that guy (sorry I forgot his name) you first go to when to earn Krokotopia, next is Mooshu, go to the women at the door that's the quest okay, next is Celestia you also go to the first person when you earn Celestia( also in Celestia you must have earned the flouting island) , ( the dog) next is Avalon, you go to the crab fellow, but you must finish Avalon before you can do it I think.

next well I do not know which is next after Avalon, but I hope this information is helpful to you,

okay so the places are Wizard City, Krokotopia, then Mooshu, also Celestia, and of course Avalon. the next one I have no clue, but good luck okay.
this message is from Saria ghosthunter, level 86 .

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
One does not lead to another the same way they do with our 'normal' quests.

There are lost pages quests in:
Wizard City
Krok
Mooshu
Celestia
Avalon
Azteca

You must have gained access to those worlds to do the quest.
more info here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:The_Lost_Pages