Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 28 death student needs help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 02, 2010
I got a prompt from dworgyn to see him and I accidentally declined his quest for Freddy nine lives! And now I can't get it back what do I do!!!??? :(

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
darklord347639 wrote:
I got a prompt from dworgyn to see him and I accidentally declined his quest for Freddy nine lives! And now I can't get it back what do I do!!!??? :(

Try talking to him again, and this time click "Accept".

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
darklord347639 wrote:

You should be able to go see him whether you have the prompt or not. Just swing by and see if he has an exclamation mark over his head.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2010
gtarhannon wrote:
darklord347639 wrote:

You should be able to go see him whether you have the prompt or not. Just swing by and see if he has an exclamation mark over his head.

I did i have been since i'm a level 31 now i have been going every level up but he never gives it to me again :( has anyone experienced this problem? if so please help, if not please administrator respond! I was waiting so long for animation and then my mouse glitched and clicked decline :( and now i cant get it back! i feel sad :(

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
If Dworgyn isn't giving the request, put in a support request. They should be able to reset the quest.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2010
addisoncrawford wrote:
If Dworgyn isn't giving the request, put in a support request. They should be able to reset the quest.
How do you put in a suport request??? tell me I need the minion :(

Survivor
May 31, 2009