Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't beat lord nightsade! Plz help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2012
I have been trying to beat him so many times but i can't. Any info could help! i am a level 13 wizard. Thanks!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
zoff2 on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:
I have been trying to beat him so many times but i can't. Any info could help! i am a level 13 wizard. Thanks!
I can't imagine what the problem is, but make sure you have/are doing the following:

1. Have all level 10 gear equipped. It doesn't matter if it's cool, cute or pretty - you need those stats
2. Use your ice trap.
3. Use your shield for the storm minion
4. Use Death shields (either trained or TC)
5. Get Life school treasure cards, wand, or train Life as your secondary to make things easier. (not really necessary but it might help if you're really struggling)
6. Don't load your deck with junk you won't use. Do not bother with Stun. Load one ice beetle, if that. Use the serpent and snowman along with your wand.

7. Make sure you have your pixie card in your deck (one or two is plenty) and use them.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
I am level 100 want me to come with you.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
I am a lvl 100 ill help you fight him.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
If you have some nice stats on your gear, it'll help a lot. If you want to have gear for looks you can keep it and have what i call "boos gear" to equip when fighting bosses. Hope this helps, it helped for me when i was fighting nightshade on my death wizard at level 10.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2014
If you need help defeating him then bring friends. You can always team up or ask a friend.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2013
have you tried killing the minion first?

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
i'm level 100 i can help plus two other people said they were level 100 if we all go it would be overkill

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
Remember to use ice traps, and get some ice blade tcs if you need them (I'm not sure when ice gets their blade). And like everyone else was saying, definitely get good gear. It doesn't matter if it looks pretty, it matters if it gets the job done. I always like to kill the minion first, since it has lower health and I can get it's attacks out of the way quicker. Get some shield tcs, and maybe even get an imp or leprechaun. And if worse comes to worse, you can always use your team up button!

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Be more like me! :)

Victoria lvl 38 life

Survivor
Nov 28, 2014
Use the team up button, ask a friend, and definitely get death shields, from either treasure cards or trained! :)

Survivor
Oct 17, 2012
go to the bizzare and get treasure cards

Survivor
Aug 18, 2014
He's a list of things to make sure you have this will boost the chance of winning:
1.have the right level gear equipped
2.carry treasure cards if you think you're going to struggle
3. Ask friends if you need help or go to a busy realm and team up with people
4 try and kill the minion first then you can focus on the boss after
By : Megan dreamfountain level 38 Wizard