Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help!

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 07, 2015
724
gardeier dimarask ___in mont oplpins im bad at spelling he is so op he gets all powra pips at the start and his mineon do too can some boty help me wiff him i want to get that cool pet he drops miranda jade song level 45 fire wizard

Survivor
Jul 01, 2015
20
Hero
May 07, 2015
724
thatrobloxguy on Jul 12, 2015 wrote:
do the powerful spells
thx you that roblox guy

Survivor
Jul 01, 2015
20
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
395
The gladiator is meant for level 90+ wizards. In terms of wizards from that level he challenging but not awful.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2010
3
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
1127
Mrs Nicoleofdeath on Aug 30, 2015 wrote:
This is literally the most adorable post ever
It certainly is. "Do the powerful spells" is probably the most concise and logical solution I've ever seen. Why I'd never thought of this before is beyond me.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
395
TucsonWizard on Aug 31, 2015 wrote:
It certainly is. "Do the powerful spells" is probably the most concise and logical solution I've ever seen. Why I'd never thought of this before is beyond me.
I smacked my fore head when I saw that she was 1. Level 45 2. Saw the "do the powerful spells" comment and 3. Saw that somebody said this was adorable.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
59
the awesome pyroma... on Sep 7, 2015 wrote:
I smacked my fore head when I saw that she was 1. Level 45 2. Saw the "do the powerful spells" comment and 3. Saw that somebody said this was adorable.
Agreed. Simply precious.

Hero
May 07, 2015
724
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
1127
sun girl1122 on Sep 29, 2015 wrote:
thank you so much
Congratulations SunGirl1122! Evidently, doing the powerful spells worked for you!

Hero
May 07, 2015
724
TucsonWizard on Oct 2, 2015 wrote:
Congratulations SunGirl1122! Evidently, doing the powerful spells worked for you!
you are so nice