Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting to the death school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
I need help on getting to the death school! do you need to do colossus boulevard? or sunken city?

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
I'm sorry.The Death school is behind the waterfall. You need the key. To get the key you must beat Unicorn Way, then all the Old Town streets(subscription needed. The Headmaster gives you a boos quest, then another boss quest. When you defeat the second boss, you get the key.Talk to the Headmaster and you can go to Night-side (Death school/tower+hard dungeon). You will be probably level 12-14. It'll take a while :( .

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
sbs5000 wrote:
I'm sorry.The Death school is behind the waterfall. You need the key. To get the key you must beat Unicorn Way, then all the Old Town streets(subscription needed. The Headmaster gives you a boos quest, then another boss quest. When you defeat the second boss, you get the key.Talk to the Headmaster and you can go to Night-side (Death school/tower+hard dungeon). You will be probably level 12-14. It'll take a while :( .

i defeated unicorn way who is the other boss?

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
you have to beat the bad guy in the end of the haunted cave. Then Ambrose will give you two potions and tell you to go to the waterfall behind rainbow bridge. You must complete every mission !

Sometimes you need to kill the assistant of the main boss first. If you end up dying after you kill the assistant a glitch could happen . You go back and the assistant is gone. Now you can kill the boss yourself. Thats what happened to me in Krockotopia. I killed the queen by myself. :?

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Anither way to get there is become friends with a student of death magic that can get to the school. Have them go to the school behind the door that is behind the waterfall & port to them.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
hoov83 wrote:
Anither way to get there is become friends with a student of death magic that can get to the school. Have them go to the school behind the door that is behind the waterfall & port to them.

They do not have to be a death student.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
well one of you were right but i can all ready go to the death school i only have one more spell to learn from there

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
To get to the Death School, first beat everything on Unicorn Way, then on Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane, and Firecat Alley. See Ambrose and he will give you a boss quest to defeat Foulgaze in Sapphyra's Tower. Next he will give you a quest to defeat Lord Nightshade in the Haunted Cave. Then, he will ask you to explore the waterfall near the Rainbow Bridge, and you will get to Nightside. There are two sunken and wrecked buildings: the Death School and the Death Tower. Hope this helps!
Julia Rainbowgem, Journeyman Thaumaturge, level 19