Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

card shop on Colossus Blvd

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2012
I could swear I found a card shop where the second merchant is at in the circle, but when I went back it was not there. Is this on a timer thing like the shop in Krocotopia?? Any help would be appreciated, just knowing I am not losing it would be nice.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Jafaria on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:
I could swear I found a card shop where the second merchant is at in the circle, but when I went back it was not there. Is this on a timer thing like the shop in Krocotopia?? Any help would be appreciated, just knowing I am not losing it would be nice.
There is a training area near Mindy Pixiecrown. It is not a shop. I know of no actual shop in Colossus.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2011
wait a card shop? im a level 37 but id check it out!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Jafaria on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:
If you are talking about the Secret Trainer, Mildred Farseer, on Colossus Blvd., she is located near Mindy Pixiecrown on Colossus Blvd. Mildred is in a little alcove/house near Mindy. It isn't on any kind of timer. Mildred's area is always open.

Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
If you mean the hidden shop. It didn't go away. There are more than one centre thing in Colussus Boulivard or however you spell it. The shop is by Mindy PixieCrown. If you are by a different person or nothing at all, you are in the wrong centre place. This is really common!

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
leviathan bro on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:
wait a card shop? im a level 37 but id check it out!
I haven't seen a shop and I'm on level 31!
HELP!

Survivor
Mar 14, 2012
I don't think there is a trainer or shop there i looked EVERYWHERE and I can't find it someone help!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
magicman277u on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
I don't think there is a trainer or shop there i looked EVERYWHERE and I can't find it someone help!
If you are facing Mindy on Colossus Blvd look to your left - you will see a break in the stone wall go down the short ramp and the secret trainer is in that building.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2012
Mindy Farseer will be your go-to-girl (or witch or whatever she is) for your school of defuse spell. The one that is in accordance with your main school of magic will be free. For the others, it will cost one Training Point each.

I hope you have found this post helpful :)

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
its a secret shop -________________________-

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
magicman277u on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
Walk along the walls of the first central area you arrive at on Colossus Boulevard. When there is a gap in the wall, go through the gap and you should see Mildred's card-training house.

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
if you look by mindy pixecrown go around the entire circle you will stairs going down to a house and go in the house and there is the card shop
hope this helped

jack skullbreeze master of fire see you in the spiral