Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best pack for Level 70+ Storm School Wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2013
Hey guys. Let's do a brainstorming here.

I have level 71 diviner, and I need some great stats gear for my wizard. I wanna try to get it from hoard packs. I already tried the waterworks but some of those gears wasn't fit for my wizard.

I think Immortal's Lore Pack is the best pack for diviners, cause they have good critical (especially the robes just like aquilan charioteer hamata level 60+), great universal damage & resistance, and bigger health for each gears. Those wands were great too.

So how about you guys? What do you thing the best packs for diviners/storm school wizard? Share your thoughts.

Thanks

Jonathan Golden (Level 71)

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
As a storm Wizard myself, When I was 71 I used the Wintertusk Crafted gear for level 56 from Carax Strongthread. I used this up until the next crafted gear at 96, then I use the Malistaire gear now!

Hope to See you in the Spiral!

Main Andrew Storm 120

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Luxuriology on Feb 28, 2017 wrote:
Hey guys. Let's do a brainstorming here.

I have level 71 diviner, and I need some great stats gear for my wizard. I wanna try to get it from hoard packs. I already tried the waterworks but some of those gears wasn't fit for my wizard.

I think Immortal's Lore Pack is the best pack for diviners, cause they have good critical (especially the robes just like aquilan charioteer hamata level 60+), great universal damage & resistance, and bigger health for each gears. Those wands were great too.

So how about you guys? What do you thing the best packs for diviners/storm school wizard? Share your thoughts.

Thanks

Jonathan Golden (Level 71)
The immortal's lore pack is really great for storm wizards!

The pierce, damage, and critical statistics on the level 70 variation are great for questing, even through the 80s and 90s. The May Cast Calypso is a great bonus as well!

Otherwise, if it was halloween, I would recommend the Harrowing Nightmare Pack for the critical wands

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 100+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Khrysalis, join me!)

Survivor
May 23, 2013
Andrew Storm on Mar 8, 2017 wrote:
As a storm Wizard myself, When I was 71 I used the Wintertusk Crafted gear for level 56 from Carax Strongthread. I used this up until the next crafted gear at 96, then I use the Malistaire gear now!

Hope to See you in the Spiral!

Main Andrew Storm 120
So you're not obtain the gears from hoard/lore packs, but you get it from crafting and boss-dropped gear.

I never get or craft a gear from Wintertusk because, I didn't complete a quest to Wintertusk yet lol. But I think, I should try those gear to my other wizards soon.

Thanks for your thought. I appreciate it

Survivor
May 23, 2013
thelastdiviner on Mar 9, 2017 wrote:
The immortal's lore pack is really great for storm wizards!

The pierce, damage, and critical statistics on the level 70 variation are great for questing, even through the 80s and 90s. The May Cast Calypso is a great bonus as well!

Otherwise, if it was halloween, I would recommend the Harrowing Nightmare Pack for the critical wands

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 100+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Khrysalis, join me!)
I agree. The Immortal's Lore Pack is a good choice for diviners. I bought so much Immortal's since I was level 40+ until level 70+. It has big crits and good storm damage. I was looking for the wand which is give the may cast Queen Calypso, but I already got the may cast Hephaestus wand . So it's not a big deal for me. At least, that wand gives me +60 crits and crit block.

Oh by the way, thanks for your recommended packs. Maybe I just wait the pack-a-palooza event and try to buy some Harrowing Nightmare Packs. How about the Yuletide Packs? So far, I just knew that the Yuletide Packs gives an additional spell, but I didn't notice the damages, resists, crits, crit block, incoming heal, etc.

Jonathan Golden Lv. 84