Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
Idea for a new side world.

How about a world that has been entranced in a time lapse by some Necromancer.
You would be summoned by Merle Ambrose and he would inform you that (Airedale, using this as example,)
has been cursed with some sort of time spell. He would gather some magic to shroud you in a
barrier that would protect you against the effects of this curse. You would then proceed to this world.
Now it may seem complicated so here's how I break it down.
Normal hordes of monsters walk in a continuous circle until engaged. Here they would walk in a circle,
but every 10-20 seconds have a time ripple occur such as, they stop frozen for 5-10 seconds or they simply return to the formation they were at 20 seconds ago and continuing walking, etc.
The story line would be most interesting. I think, upon arrival you would look for people to talk to but they would either be frozen or in some kind of time loop. After stepping farther in you would encounter a floating glowing Orb that would communicate giving advice on how to solve the problem. Then later down the road toward the fight with this Necromancer you would find out that the Orb is some type of Princess and she used a spell to protect herself from the Curse. Sounds a little cheesy I know, but I still think it could pass for an interesting story line to an already awesome game.

Valkoor DragonSword Exalted

Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
They should add mirror world i think it'd be much cooler, and if they gave us some neww schools omg ^^

Survivor
May 29, 2011
Zeldaii wrote:
I love a flight themed place! And for the higher levels they can pay to train for an ability to summon like a pet dradon to fly on, or that you could use your flying pets to ride on!
There should be a world about magic called unicornialandia with you fighting dark unicorn and light unicorns as your allies. if anyone has any suggestion please tell me. and some new schools plz.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2011
A world based on the sky. with pegasi, dragons and people in flying contraptions to talk to you about quests, and all the land is supported on clouds high up into the air. with several mobs you can face including hawks, eagles, dragons, fairy's and golden warrior rams. The clouds have always been an inspiration to me so I thought about this (not to sure but just an idea) a new type of magic opposite of shadow magic, light magic that still causes a bad thing when using it but also gives good things to the whole team as well as yourself. I also think the boss of the world should have a cloud palace (just my opinion there). I think the entrance of the world should be in mount Olympus and have a connection to the story in Aquila. But do with my idea however you want it is the best one I can think of for a new world I just think it will be interesting seeing a sky world.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
Now, through questing and going through all the worlds, your wizard will fight zombies, skeletons, monkeys, elephants, fish, dogs and cats, so many things. But what I can help but notice is no fighting of Aliens. So, make an alien based world. Sort of a high tech place. for example, in Avalon there are portals that can bring you to various parts of the world. Here it could be like some high tech transit system. And of course they would have high tech weapons, but What is an advanced weapon to a wizards wand? I can honestly say that this would be an awesome world.

Survivor
May 26, 2012
How about a world that is our character's home world. With Old Cob on the loose, he could be threatening it. A human world would be a new one.

Explorer
May 08, 2014
Survivor
Sep 24, 2011
what about one for every school and that school only (that will be cool)

Survivor
Apr 21, 2014
i think that all your ideas are great but i was thinking about maybe a world that gives crowns for quests. just an idea

Explorer
Aug 09, 2013
I want Old Cob to come back! That was an awesome ending (I didn't experience it yet, I just watched it on YouTube)

- Jacob Bluesword, Adept Pyromancer

Survivor
Nov 28, 2013
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
Nice idea! My siren pet will now know where she was born but I like your idea. Mermaids, fish, sharks but not like the ones you fight I mean sure you can fight them but have some that are like on the side lines and ones you can talk to. Isabella, Maggie, Lillie, and Samantha will finally see their true home but they ain't leaving me :P

Love,

Rachel IceBlade

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Isn't the Ice School Professor from Candy Land or something? Would make a perfect world to release around halloween.

With Candy, Dessert, and Cookie schools of magic. Lol.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
How about a high-level only Spiral Patrol, elite fighters with elite swat gear and badge

Survivor
Mar 19, 2014
I think all the worlds that the Pigswick academy exchange students come from should be released

Justin Dragonblade Lvl 56
AlexandriaWyrmblade Lvl 14

Survivor
Aug 11, 2014
I think they should make a prison world themed of of Alcatraz and holds all the spirals criminal cough cough Morganth cough cough malistare. And in that world you could face enemies like jade Oni except they are way stronger what do you guys think. Also what about candy world (Lydia grey roses home world ) . What about facing her evil sisters

Survivor
Jun 01, 2014
Well i was thinking a world for every single school that would be a challenge like a volcano world for fire and most of the enemies were fire and you could see actual dragons also like death a gigantic graveyard or storm a cloud world that when you would stand by a certain area it would shoot a bolt and you could see storm lords and in the ice you could see the giants.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Survivor
Feb 03, 2012
There are worlds were you swim, and walk, how about a world were you fly, like a place you can only reach with some sort of flying potion.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Survivor
May 13, 2010
I have been thinking about this for a long while...
I was thinking the next world would be Polaris.
The characters you could use are seals, penguins, polar bears, whales, and wolves.
I am a Pirate101 and Wizard101 players so I found Polaris to be an existing world.
Please take this in to consideration.

Alex IceBlade

Survivor
Sep 07, 2011
I think a new world should be called "Avatar". It should be the worlds hardest world. Harder than the last battle of Khrysalis at the start hope you think about it :)

Survivor
May 26, 2012
How about a "home world"? Where our wizard visits their home world and it is based on Earth. Some baddie could be threatening the world some how, but the animals and other magic folk have to blend in so that magic isn't discovered. He could be trying to bring back some ancient evil, and if it is released it could end all magic. Our magic would obviously still work, but you are hiding from the government who is trying to keep magic out of the "home world" all while stopping the mysterious baddie. Perhaps a follow up on Old Cob. The silver chests in this world could have a different game which is memory based numbers code.

Survivor
May 26, 2012
gamemaster on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
Maybe a world consisting of purely undead,it could be the same one Gobblers and Kroks came from,due to "Witches,and plagues in their homeland"...
I like this idea, a world of the undead/ the gobblers and kroks home world would be cool. It could start out by the Headmaster summoning us to talk to the Gobbler King in Colossus Blvd. The Gobbler king misses his home world and beseeches us to get it back for them.

Survivor
May 26, 2012
nicolor1111 wrote:
There should be a world about magic called unicornialandia with you fighting dark unicorn and light unicorns as your allies. if anyone has any suggestion please tell me. and some new schools plz.
Instead of fighting dark unicorns (since they are not inherently bad, just rare), the a portal has opened in the unicorn, Pegasus, other horses themed lands and one of the current horse characters has called you. Every boss we have ever defeated has come to this land (in an undead state) and are trying to take the rare black unicorn's horn to use its magic to return to the world of the living and destroy the spiral. You could have to fight these baddies and as a gift for beating the world you get a dark unicorn pet that they want you to "raise" and protect for its future importance to the horse world. In stead of the pet being automatically a death school pet it could be a custom pet where as you raise it you can buy/ craft talents for it.
For example, I am a Fire wiz so I would choose its school to be fire and as a baby it has abilities that boost my stats right out, then as it ages I might buy healing spells for it to cast during battle (like how the heck hound does). When It reaches it's full potential for age level you get a black unicorn mount. Both would be only usable on that particular wizard, so that each wizard on each account would have to go through the world to get the pet and mount. Also it could be a pet that uses shadow magic with out the after effect damages.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2014
I was thinking about all the themes that haven't been utilized yet and I had an idea. A robot world! But perhaps it wasn't always that way. Let's say a colony of outer spiral settlers started messing around with magical machines to do their work. But the robots soon took on life of their own and took over, developing a whole metallic society! Now our hero must find a way to free the colonists from oppression and make peace between man and machine.

Added Bonus: We could get all kinds of awesome steampunk robot-ish gear and imagine the houses!

So, that's my two cents. Well more like five dollars. Please consider my idea

Thanks for reading,
Ian Stormbreaker