Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 09, 2011
121
That sounds awesome! It's funny that you say go to Earth... as in we're aliens... anyway. If you've read the Percy Jackson series, you'd know that satyrs are the recruits who try and find demigods. I think that level 90 people who have finished the game should become recruits, and they should stop problems that occur in our world, like Global Warming, or Pollution, or civil rights issues throughout the planet. And we'd be able to dress normally. Like wearing things like the Rockin' Outfit, and the hats would be like a baseball cap or something and the shoes would be sneakers or DC shoes or boots. (Preferably black fur boots, i wear those all the time)

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
771
My idea of a great world:

- A side quest world of just dungeons.
- The dungeons adjust their difficulty (and loot) based on the wizard or team that entered.
- No experience is gained, just the opportunity to obtain rare objects.
- The ultimate prize of the dungeon is known. And not available for purchase anywhere else.
- When a wizard or team enters, nobody can port in to join them.
- Wizards that are defeated or flee can not port back in.

This would make a great world where teams made-up of various levels can quest together.

I find in the current game a level 60 playing with a level 30 doesn't work well. Its either way too easy for the one wizard, or way too tough for the other. If you do a quest somewhere inbetween, well its still not a challenge for the high level wizards, and the rewards aren't very good either.

It would be really great if you could quest with a team of assorted wizards of various levels and still have an exciting experience for all involved.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
39
So the creators say they're going to make a level 90 cap for players to go up to right? Well,why not make a secret world made only for level 85 to 90 wizards? It can be called terror titan, where you train side by side with the ancient titans and dragons! You can also receive level 90 gear and spells! But the titans will only let you enter the secret world until you defeat the master titan with 60,000 health points ( he's their evil leader who's put them under his spell that made them fight each other). He will let you enter once he's defeated. Then your teleported into the beautiful world with several parts. Each corner is based on a school of magic. Oh, almost forgot to have access to this world you need to complete every quest in Azteca and ad least half of them in each world! Bwahahahahaha, I know what a catch! Talk about to good to be true!

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
8
Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
6
rathrcr527 on Nov 24, 2012 wrote:
My idea for the world after Azteca would be that Ambrose would have you lead the Army of Light against Morganthe, but first he will have you have to undergo a quest to recieve the power to stop Morganthe. It begins when Ambrose calls you into his office, he will tell you that he has assembled the Army of Light to oppose Morganthe, and more importantly, has discovered where Morganthe is hiding. He then tells you that you're professor will prepare you for the war. When you go to you're professor, they will tell you that you must learn the lost spell of the school to recieve the power to lead the Army of Light. They will than send you off to the secret library to find the lost spell. When you get there a pair of Morganthe's goliaths will attempt to stop you. After defeating them you will find the spell and go back to you're professor. Then they will reward you with the legendary wand of you're school to use in battle. When you go back to Ambrose with you're new spell and wand, he will give you the Spiral Key and send you off to war...

The spells are..
Fire: Prometheus 10 pips, 1400 damage to single target and -75% accuracy

Ice: Yeti 10 pips, 775 damage to all, remove 1 positive charm, and stun for 1 turn

Storm: Tiamat 10 pips, 450 + 1250 over time to all and stun for 2 turns

Balance: Libra 10 pips, 800 damage to all, and -55 shield to self

Myth: Valkyries 10 pips, 900 damage to all, and remove 1 positive charm

Life: Ent 10 pips, 200 and 600 damage to all, and +45% life blade to self

Death: Revenant 10 pips, 300 + 900 damage to all, and stun for 1 turn

The Wands are...

Fire: Staff of Dragon Breath

Ice: Staff of Cold Fire

Storm: Storm Lord’s Bolt

Balance: Judgement Scales

Myth: Medusa’s Scimitar

Life: Bartleby’s Branch

Death: Reaper’s Scythe

All wands will have the same stats

25% power pip chance
15% accuracy all
5 cards 150 damage, based on school
2 power pips at start of battle (1 in pvp)
+50 critical chance
+50 block chance
5% armor piercing
25% stun resist

Now obviously the wands will have major nerfs when used in PVP but they will keep these stats when you are fighting monsters they will keep these stats. Feel free to post your ideas below.
(before i say anything i belive army of light is same thing as council of light) so you talk to merle(he says to assemble them and the same important thing) like you said but then you have to get everyone in the council back when you return to merle it goes just like yours except instead of goliaths you fight a empyrean sky squid 10000 health (cheats are when you attack you get smoke screen) once he is deafeated you get the spiral key to empyrea, the sky world and everything else is the same (but can i make a request, plz can the storm wand be a lightning bolt :D :D :D :D :D :D :D please?)

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
10
hall3 on Aug 15, 2008 wrote:
Like many other people my first thought was an ocean/underwater world.
That would be absolutely amazing ! I also loved the jungle world idea. Insects could be incorporated into that world. How about some type of world where the wizards fly instead of run? I think a lot of people harbor a desire to fly. Maybe you could do a quest to get magical dust/potion/spell to give that power. I loved so many of the ideas already posted. Lots of creative minds at work! :)
Alura Stormwalker
Magus Diviner
Awesome idea hall3 My first idea was a world where you could get a quest for a potion/spell/outfit that could make you a giant! By the way i love the atlantis idea wizards.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
10
hall3 on Aug 15, 2008 wrote:
Like many other people my first thought was an ocean/underwater world.
That would be absolutely amazing ! I also loved the jungle world idea. Insects could be incorporated into that world. How about some type of world where the wizards fly instead of run? I think a lot of people harbor a desire to fly. Maybe you could do a quest to get magical dust/potion/spell to give that power. I loved so many of the ideas already posted. Lots of creative minds at work! :)
Alura Stormwalker
Magus Diviner
Awesome idea hall3 My first idea was a world where you could get a quest for a potion/spell/outfit that could make you a giant! By the way i love the atlantis idea wizards.

Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
77
Ok (read this fast and it will be funny) so long story short a couple of months ago I created a new story line with Sylvia she's mad you destroyed so another long story short I created Darkmor she goes there to rise her husband once more now she goes to Xibala (Shiblia) to awaken the legendary Rapatia (Xibala language for Apocolypse wich is like floods, twisters, hurracains, earthquakes, fires everything horrible).

This world is based of of: India

Zones:

1. The city of Cobras
2. The Taj Mahal
3. The Black Palace*
4. Gypsy Adamey
5. The Tower of Gunivire*
6. The Cat Mahal
7. The Cobra Forest
8. The Elephant Village*
9. The Jin Tower
10. Cobra Mountain*

1900 crowns per zone) Do you like it!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
8
The wand for storm is a lightning bolt, that's why I put the word "bolt" in the name, but I do understand if you thought I meant the staff a Storm Lord holds when you summon it.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
16
i agree with the other people about the under sea type thing and a few people have said this but a greek or roman world hope Kingsile will accept my ideas thx

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
121
You, my friend, are too evil. lol it sounds like a pretty good idea to me! But, maybe not ALL of the quests in Azteca. Just the main quest? It would take a looooooooong time to do half the other quests in ALL the other worls. What's your new world name? Any new spells? What's the theme of the quests and the monsters? Any new clothing items, amulets, daggers, rings, decks, or wands? This idea is unfinished, but it's still a good one.

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
121
You. Rock. I swear you're just a fountain of wonderful ideas! lol i did what you told me and read it fast... it was very funny... XD it's awesome! What's going to be the name of the world though? Wait a minute! Does anybody remember that there was this girl who looked like a cat from like india or egypt or something who versed you in Wysteria??? Maybe it could be her world!

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
3
What about an Element world. What I mean by that is the world would be split into four sections: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water. In the fire section, there would be volcanoes erupting, lava spilling, and the final boss would be in a dungeon that is one of the volcanoes. The bosses and monsters here would be mainly fire and storm guys. In the Earth part, the ground could be shifting around, and this area would consist of mainly Life and Myth monsters and bosses. The mana and health wisps could be located on trees too! The final boss could be in a dungeon that leads up to the top branch of a tree. To get to the Air section, you would travel up on little clouds to a place in the clouds. There would be a thunder and lighting storm raging around the area. You would float around and the monsters and bosses would mainly be storm and balance. (In fact, balance bosses and monsters would be located throughout all four sections, as major or side quests).To travel to the Water area, you must take a submarine under the ocean surrounding the mainland. The bosses and monsters would primarily be ice and balance, and the final boss would be in a sunken ship. The overall final boss would be located in the main part, in the middle of the earth. It would be fire, and it would have cheats a plenty!

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
113
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
304
ZinxTheKid on Nov 7, 2012 wrote:
I think there should be a world completely based on Greek and roman time with demigods and the gods such as Zeus , Poseidon , Hades, and Athena, and the other Olympian gods, i think it would be cool to find out if i was a demigod in the game.
Also if not that there could be a world based of complete sword play and stuff, a minor world like grizzlehiem and wysteria, where everything we get there is sword based.
Greek and Roman mythology would be awesome! The Greeks would be the good guys and you would have to heal all 12 major gods/godesses on Olympus and Hades( he isn't on Olympus, but is a major god)because they kept turning into their Roman equivelents ex: Athena accidently turning into Minerva, Artemis turning into Diana, ect, because Cronos the lord of time and Typhon want to weaken them. So, you try to heal them, but first you have to get the stuff to heal each specific god or godess, then you have to heal each one by first defeating them when they turn into their Roman equivelent, then heal them so they no longer turn into their Roman equivelent. You start with the weakest first, then progress till you heal Zeus. Then you have to defeat Cronos and Typhon.(Typhon is stronger) To make them go back to Tartarus and free all from the curse forever.

Listing from strongest to weakest Greek: Roman: looks
Typhon
Cronos
Zeus: Jupiter: gray hair and beard, toga, holds lightning bolt, storm school
Poseidon: Neptune: Idk, something to do with the sea, probably storm school
Hades: Pluto: Idk, but has a staff topped with a skull, death wizard
Hera: Juno: pecock dress, ice wizard
Athena: Minerva: Idk, possibly Myth school
Ares: Mars: lots of weapons, fire school
Artemis: Diana: Silver dress, bow and arrows, white wolf henchmen, astral wizard
Apollo: Apollo: gold toga, bow and arrows or lyre, says "I may have the same name as the greek Apollo, but I am stronger, and I shall destroy thee", balance wizard
Hephestaus: Vulcan: holds hammer, fire wizard
Hermes: Mercury: winged shoes, balance
Demeter: Ceres: green robes, life school
Aphrodite: Venus: pink dress, says "I may be the godess of love, but love can hurt", fire
Dionysus: Bacchus: leopard print, possibly purple, storm

Also, monsters are greek and roman demigod warriors(girls and boys) wearing togas, possibly ghosts and regular

Possibly greek and roman warships take you to different areas, kind of like marleybone
Areas

Temple of Zeus
Greek Camp
Roman Camp
Cronos's Lair
Tower of Typhon
Village of the Lost(with ghost demigods)
Tartarus(you must make sure Cronos is trapped there, but he escapes along with Typhon)
Fields of Asphodel(part of underworld along with Tartarus, Isels of the Blessed, Fields of punishment, and Hades's Palace)
Isels of the Blessed
Fields of Punishment
Hades's Palace( where you find persephone(a godesses) tied up by Pluto(or Hades)
Posridon's KIngdom(underwater)
Olympus(where all the gods and godesses thank you for getting rid of the curse)

Kingsisle, please consider this world (Olympia)

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
2226
that could be really kewl! Altho, I would HOPE that with 60,000 HP, it would only be him by himself and that people are armed with reshuffle, otherwise, you'd lose no matter what

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
6
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
304
MythWizardForeves on Nov 30, 2012 wrote:
Greek and Roman mythology would be awesome! The Greeks would be the good guys and you would have to heal all 12 major gods/godesses on Olympus and Hades( he isn't on Olympus, but is a major god)because they kept turning into their Roman equivelents ex: Athena accidently turning into Minerva, Artemis turning into Diana, ect, because Cronos the lord of time and Typhon want to weaken them. So, you try to heal them, but first you have to get the stuff to heal each specific god or godess, then you have to heal each one by first defeating them when they turn into their Roman equivelent, then heal them so they no longer turn into their Roman equivelent. You start with the weakest first, then progress till you heal Zeus. Then you have to defeat Cronos and Typhon.(Typhon is stronger) To make them go back to Tartarus and free all from the curse forever.

Listing from strongest to weakest Greek: Roman: looks
Typhon
Cronos
Zeus: Jupiter: gray hair and beard, toga, holds lightning bolt, storm school
Poseidon: Neptune: Idk, something to do with the sea, probably storm school
Hades: Pluto: Idk, but has a staff topped with a skull, death wizard
Hera: Juno: pecock dress, ice wizard
Athena: Minerva: Idk, possibly Myth school
Ares: Mars: lots of weapons, fire school
Artemis: Diana: Silver dress, bow and arrows, white wolf henchmen, astral wizard
Apollo: Apollo: gold toga, bow and arrows or lyre, says "I may have the same name as the greek Apollo, but I am stronger, and I shall destroy thee", balance wizard
Hephestaus: Vulcan: holds hammer, fire wizard
Hermes: Mercury: winged shoes, balance
Demeter: Ceres: green robes, life school
Aphrodite: Venus: pink dress, says "I may be the godess of love, but love can hurt", fire
Dionysus: Bacchus: leopard print, possibly purple, storm

Also, monsters are greek and roman demigod warriors(girls and boys) wearing togas, possibly ghosts and regular

Possibly greek and roman warships take you to different areas, kind of like marleybone
Areas

Temple of Zeus
Greek Camp
Roman Camp
Cronos's Lair
Tower of Typhon
Village of the Lost(with ghost demigods)
Tartarus(you must make sure Cronos is trapped there, but he escapes along with Typhon)
Fields of Asphodel(part of underworld along with Tartarus, Isels of the Blessed, Fields of punishment, and Hades's Palace)
Isels of the Blessed
Fields of Punishment
Hades's Palace( where you find persephone(a godesses) tied up by Pluto(or Hades)
Posridon's KIngdom(underwater)
Olympus(where all the gods and godesses thank you for getting rid of the curse)

Kingsisle, please consider this world (Olympia)
I spelled Poseidon wrong, oops. I would also have the Minotaur as a boss, centaurs, gorgons,(like Medusa) a Chimera boss, manticore, hydra, the furies, satyrs, harpies, sirens, sphinx, Achilles, Perseus, Theseus, Jason, Pegasus, maenads, cyclops, phoenix, Nemeon lion, the Calydonian boar, Teumessian fox, styphalian birds, Mares of Diomedes, Cretan bull, Erymanthian boar, just listing random heroes and monsters, Laestrygonians, Colchian dragon,
i just looked these up on a website, i don't actually know what all of them are or the stories behind them. Kingsisle, please make this world. Greek and roman mythology

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
304
A land made entirely of glass, so fragile that if you tap anything to hard, the entire world, will go toppling down. It doesn't matter for the residents, because they are ghosts, so they can't hurt the glass, but giants come, 'cause of Morganthe or somethin and the entire world is on the brink of collapse. Cracks appear in the walls and you must get rid of the giants and fix the glass before it is to late. You get a ghost potion, which makes you float like a ghost and pass through things, so you do not damage the world of [enter wold name 'cause all i could think of was Glasstopia, which sounds terrible.]

Explorer
Mar 20, 2010
54
I really want Mirage, from the Wysteria Tournament, probably because I have a thing about Arabia, but that might be a mite hard to do without offending anyone. However, I will continue.

The main NPC could be Harun al-Rashid, because of the Arabian Knights theme with the girl's clothing and such.

The captain with the reed boat that takes you to the Krokosphinx in Krokotopia (Salalabad or something, I don't really remember his name) would take you there somehow, because of his name which is likely based off the Arabian Knights, and because of the connection between Egypt and Arabia (both deserts, kind-of same belief systems).

Morganthe could be Ali Baba's slave girl from the original tale (whose name sounds a lot the same and who had an incredibly large intellect and sense for intrigue), who feels rather angry about being mistreated as a slave and therefore lashes out at the world in a desperate bid to control it. This would add a lot to Morganthe's character, as I have read on these forums about how some feel she has no substance.

Ironically, this could be a matriarchal society.

Just ideas, very optional, but I don't really care if KI implements them as long as Arabia is created.

Morgan DeathBlood, Level 48 Diviner

Explorer
Mar 20, 2010
54
I am posting two different times due to the fact that I really want Mirage, and they are different ideas.

There could be this world entirely based off clowns. I am terrified of clowns and most of the people I know are too.

No other ideas for this world, though.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
8
i think there should be a world that is in the sky it is a storm base world it is called clodiousis [claw-dee-oh-sis]the back story is a long time ago before ambrose was even born there was a meteor yes the one that is in azteca it hit a cloud mutating it into a solid surface and forming solid cloud maintains then some bird investigators that turned the mountains into houses and tall buildings but the kept it secret because they had artifacts from the meteor but now there secret is out and every one wants to know the secret of clodiousis.
and if you have not already plz check out my amthestierior posts

Survivor
May 11, 2011
11
A while ago I posted some of my ideas in a jumbled, multi-subject list of babble, but now that I've had time to think, here is my list of worlds.

Not sure of what the name should be (Yumworld, Delicia, Taste-topia?), but I like the idea for a candy and junk food world. The story would mimick the Hansel & Gretel story, but instead having wizards travel to that world, and Morganthe would be like the witch and tries to send them to the molten hot oven canyons! The terrain would be lollipop trees, rootbeer rivers, molasses mountains, cotton candy clouds, quicksand fudge, and of course, gingerbread houses!The people would be gingerbread men, walking hamburgers, hotdogs, candy canes, and gummy bears. The bad guys while be moldy, rotten, zombified, spoiled versions of the food people.

Death themed, this world with either be named Grimris, Creepith, Skeletine, or Goremorgue. The story would be that Morganthe has almost completed her prophecy and just needs to destroy a few things: an alliance, a beast, an innocent, a society, and a legend. She is going to destroy this new world's society, a basilisk for the beast, the council of light for an alliance, Ambrose for a legend, and you for an innocent.

Thanks for reading!
See you in the Spiral!
Morgrim Myth Level 58 Conjurer

Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
65
The taj mahal should be a dungeon, a tough dungeon. And the enemies in india should be ------------- hunters and criminals. Tigers should be there on our side to fight against the hunters and the parliament will assist us with the criminals. World should be named ------- Indiana. Badge should be - Apocalypse fighter. The people should be like ------ cats, tigers and dogs. The parliament is a secret org. Only they know where to find Darkmor as they owe Darkmor for forming Indiana. The tigers know where the parliament is and they will help you if you stop the hunters. And the parliament are prepared to break the owe cause Indiana will be destroyed anyway. But they are smart enough to reveal if we get the criminals. Indiana is the enemy of marleybone. This should be immediately after the Morganthe Arc and should be the start of a new and amazing adventure.

btw - After indiana, tropicea( based on amazon), US themed world ( mordern, and dont know a name ) and then china would awesome.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
39
Just Add Bacon on Nov 29, 2012 wrote:
You, my friend, are too evil. lol it sounds like a pretty good idea to me! But, maybe not ALL of the quests in Azteca. Just the main quest? It would take a looooooooong time to do half the other quests in ALL the other worls. What's your new world name? Any new spells? What's the theme of the quests and the monsters? Any new clothing items, amulets, daggers, rings, decks, or wands? This idea is unfinished, but it's still a good one.
well I was thinking, the creators can decide the equipment stuff but I can tell you that I have a spell idea! when you complete the world you get the level 90 spell titan (for obvious rezones.) lol