Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Would be nice if the tiger and dragon mounts

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
made noises like horse mounts do. I mean the dragons and the tigers are more expensive and should have all the mount features, and yet horses have more animation and sounds to them then the more expensive tiger and dragon mounts. I have a purple dragon and I want to hear it roar or puff out smoke from time to time. I'd also like to hear the tigers make tiger type noises as that would be super kewl to see even if I never own one myself.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
Thats actually a good idea, and that makes a lot of sense. That is why most of my wizards have horses coz they are more fun to ride with those sound effects. :D

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I love my purple dragon. Really want it to make dragon noises and puff out smoke or something, though. I really enjoy jumping over people with it. I run around on the map and if anyone is coming in my direction I make it a point to jump over them so that we don't have to run through each other. What I also wish the dragon could do is stay up high in the air, I mean dragons can fly right, so why can't I have an option to keep it up to jump height and fly around like that. Then I would be able to have two dragon options, one as it moves and jumps now, and the other in permanent flight (ideal for not getting the dragon's feet wet while flying over water).

Love the mounts, but lets improve them a bit more

These sounds are only made when the mounts fidgit, like when the horse rears up, the cats stretch out and the dragons shake their heads.

The dragons do snort and the cats do growl, but maybe they're just not doing it as frequently as the horses.

Thanks for the feedback and we'll look into it.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Defender
Feb 17, 2009
I like the flying idea Abd the same with tthe wings we have wings so can't we fly higher if we wish?

Thomas Swiftthistle Grandmaster Ice.

P.S. Dont make the flying high feature crwons elixir thing PLEASE!

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
I totally agree i have a lioness wich costs way more than the pony.So i am going with you about that. It is unfair for us people who bought more crowns to get a better mount.Compared to those people who bought $5.00 worth of crowns to buy a cheap mount.So yes i wish they could make the tiger lions and dragons to be a little it better than the cheaper mounts. :D

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
watergirl10124 wrote:
I totally agree i have a lioness wich costs way more than the pony.So i am going with you about that. It is unfair for us people who bought more crowns to get a better mount.Compared to those people who bought $5.00 worth of crowns to buy a cheap mount.So yes i wish they could make the tiger lions and dragons to be a little it better than the cheaper mounts. :D

LOL Grace, Didn't know you posted this xD
( Bff alert )

Yeah well I agree with Grace we BOTH have the lioness and it hardly ever makes noise... and we're really sad about that
I'm not complaining at all about the lioness other than that -- It's super fast! It's just we want it to behave like a REAL lioness I guess lol
I mean, if you're gonna pay 25$ for a good mount might as well get your money's worth, huh?

Molly
Magus Sorcerer

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Okay, after playing with my purple dragon for around a week, in all that time I saw my character reach over and pet its neck one time and the dragon made some sort of pleasing sound. I thought that was great when I first saw it, but come one, one time in a week's play?