Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Words

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
I have been playing a few other online games, and there are more "abbreviations" such as ty or np, ty being thank you and np meaning no problem. These would be good for the arena, that is on another game that I play: hv and gl. Hv being have fun and gl being good luck. Maybe rotflol? Rolling on the floor laughing out loud? Anyways, here is a small list of the shortened versions of words.

K=know, U=unsure

(U)Ltd=laugh to death (learn to duel?)
(K)Gg=good game
(K)Ty=thank you
(K)Yw=your welcome
(K)Np=no problem
(K)Lol=laugh out loud
(K)Rotfl=rolling on the floor laughing
(U)Rotf=rolling on the floor
(K)Idk= I don't know
(K)Srsly=seriously

There may be others, but I don't remember them. If you know any others, post them here! *Also, I think ikr should be allowed, being I know right.*

Survivor
Aug 22, 2008
MABorth wrote:
I have been playing a few other online games, and there are more "abbreviations" such as ty or np, ty being thank you and np meaning no problem. These would be good for the arena, that is on another game that I play: hv and gl. Hv being have fun and gl being good luck. Maybe rotflol? Rolling on the floor laughing out loud? Anyways, here is a small list of the shortened versions of words.

K=know, U=unsure

(U)Ltd=laugh to death (learn to duel?)
(K)Gg=good game
(K)Ty=thank you
(K)Yw=your welcome
(K)Np=no problem
(K)Lol=laugh out loud
(K)Rotfl=rolling on the floor laughing
(U)Rotf=rolling on the floor
(K)Idk= I don't know
(K)Srsly=seriously

There may be others, but I don't remember them. If you know any others, post them here! *Also, I think ikr should be allowed, being I know right.*
I'm pretty sure rotf and rotfl are right. (K) brb= be right back