Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Television

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
1087
chanieman wrote:
i got a idea for a enemy :D

.................the outlaw wolves!

the outlaw wolves is a clan filled with wolves, heck-hounds and orthrus.

some gear could be energy claws, cyber bark simulators, ect.

....yeah, thats all i got so far :?


Thanks for your reply! Also, that would be kind of interesting with the wolf outlaws. Maybe some regenade wizards could be helping them too?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
1087
apdog4 wrote:
OK, i do not like the personality, of fire wiz! i nothing like that and i a fire wiz, i got low self esteem, dont talk too often, and am most certainly not an over-achiever lol i know this is somewhat random but the truth shall be told!

nice idea though


Heh. Yeah, the Fire wizard was more based off of the Book of Secrets, I read the personality and saw: agressive and ego-loving or something like that. Maybe I'll add more Fire Wizards in the future.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
1087
darkjohns wrote:
yea i just like to post about my charatures

Drake Drill: i based him off Jaden Yuki from yugioh gx

Debra Starsong: is based on the smartest guy on bigbang theory(i don't know his name)

Bella Crush: is based off tie long from kungfoo panda

John spikes: i just got the idea from comic jokes on peep toms

ps where is mman17


Thanks for your descriptions of the origins of those characters. Maybe, those characters you based them over could be like idols or people who amaze the Spectres and John Spikes?

Explorer
Oct 16, 2009
73
mman17 wrote:
chanieman wrote:
i got a idea for a enemy :D

.................the outlaw wolves!

the outlaw wolves is a clan filled with wolves, heck-hounds and orthrus.

some gear could be energy claws, cyber bark simulators, ect.

....yeah, thats all i got so far :?


Thanks for your reply! Also, that would be kind of interesting with the wolf outlaws. Maybe some regenade wizards could be helping them too?


yeah, and maybe they can be the arch rival of meoweirty, and they both try to take the krokomikon

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
1087
chanieman wrote:
mman17 wrote:
chanieman wrote:
i got a idea for a enemy :D

.................the outlaw wolves!

the outlaw wolves is a clan filled with wolves, heck-hounds and orthrus.

some gear could be energy claws, cyber bark simulators, ect.

....yeah, thats all i got so far :?


Thanks for your reply! Also, that would be kind of interesting with the wolf outlaws. Maybe some regenade wizards could be helping them too?


yeah, and maybe they can be the arch rival of meoweirty, and they both try to take the krokomikon


That should also be a sidestory. I mean, there aren't any groups of Wolves/Dogs/Hounds in Wizard101.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
1087
Clothing:

1st Series:

Life Wizard: Amulet of the Fay, Fairy's Wand, Life Robes, Boots, and a Hat, two green rings, Stilleto of Prowess, a Greater Imp Pet, and a Chestnut Pony.

Death Wizard: Bogeyman's Pendant, Graven Wand, Death Robes, boots, and hat, two black rings, Ritual Dagger, Midnight Sprite, and a Moonlight Pony.

Myth Wizard: Choker of Ferocity, Magician's Wand, Myth Robes, Boots, and a Hat, two yellow rings, Peridot knife, a Burly Troll, and a Dark Redwing.

To be continued.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
356
al's potion house: has a bunch of random unnamed charatures how just sing.

more specters

Chleo Nask : is a mith wizard who joins the specter to try out the dark side of magic.

Nick Skall: he is a death wizard who is trying to became the hero to get revenge on malistaire for leaving.

Jack Blaze: is a fire wiazrd/faker(he is diffent around everyone) he's the only one that was choicen to join the specter.

these guys come in laughter.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
1087
darkjohns wrote:
al's potion house: has a bunch of random unnamed charatures how just sing.

more specters

Chleo Nask : is a mith wizard who joins the specter to try out the dark side of magic.

Nick Skall: he is a death wizard who is trying to became the hero to get revenge on malistaire for leaving.

Jack Blaze: is a fire wiazrd/faker(he diffent around everyone) he the only one that was choicen to join the specter.

these guys come in laghter.


Thanks again.

Also...

People, all of your ideas will be welcomed, no matter how insane or crazed they may be!

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
15
mman17 wrote:
apdog4 wrote:
OK, i do not like the personality, of fire wiz! i nothing like that and i a fire wiz, i got low self esteem, dont talk too often, and am most certainly not an over-achiever lol i know this is somewhat random but the truth shall be told!

nice idea though


Heh. Yeah, the Fire wizard was more based off of the Book of Secrets, I read the personality and saw: agressive and ego-loving or something like that. Maybe I'll add more Fire Wizards in the future.


the fire person does seem aggresive but that doesnt mean all fire people are like that only the guy that is acting the fire guy lol...and sorry i wasnt rally helpful :(

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
42
Ok i got some names for ya and i love how you made death and life main characters XD ( i'm death ) so here are names

Death: David SilverShade
Life: Mariah EarthRose
Myth: Jacob MythBlood
Balance: Jasmine LegendHunter
Fire: Ashley RainbowFlame
Ice: Rebecca IceMender
Storm: Dylan SkyStorm

Hope ya like them let me know what you think

Explorer
May 28, 2009
74
Fire wizard BOY should be-Strong willed-Courages-Son of Champion Fire Wizard and Prof.Falmea

Explorer
Aug 21, 2010
79
Um how do I put this...

I'm not being mean or anything but this idea is a little silly.

First of all if there ever was a TV series based on the game (which there never will be) it wouldn't be like this at all, far more focused on drama (as most TV is now) and less on actually plotline.

The plot as it stands is too hard to understand, let alone follow :?
The Characters are stereotypical and annoying.
And have you thought that it would probably not be animation therefore they would have to film all these creatures?

But that aside, it is a nice idea.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
42
rupertjames wrote:
Um how do I put this...

I'm not being mean or anything but this idea is a little silly.

First of all if there ever was a TV series based on the game (which there never will be) it wouldn't be like this at all, far more focused on drama (as most TV is now) and less on actually plotline.

The plot as it stands is too hard to understand, let alone follow :?
The Characters are stereotypical and annoying.
And have you thought that it would probably not be animation therefore they would have to film all these creatures?

But that aside, it is a nice idea.


It would be a cartoon and if you read the doodles the characters are exactly the same as his. So its not silly.

Survivor
May 15, 2009
19
Technically, this would be a LOT of work, getting it to get in the CN schedule, money gained from episodes would tell how popular it was, and since you're most likely a minor, you can't sell your ideas to KI, so this can't actually be put through. Speaking respectfully, this will probably never happen as it would be too much work for something that you just spilled to us.
P.S. You just told us the entire plot and ruined the show

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
1087
rupertjames wrote:
Um how do I put this...

I'm not being mean or anything but this idea is a little silly.

First of all if there ever was a TV series based on the game (which there never will be) it wouldn't be like this at all, far more focused on drama (as most TV is now) and less on actually plotline.

The plot as it stands is too hard to understand, let alone follow :?
The Characters are stereotypical and annoying.
And have you thought that it would probably not be animation therefore they would have to film all these creatures?

But that aside, it is a nice idea.


The show is supposed to be silly, :). If it wasn't, it would be boring and aired off of TV.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
194
mman17 wrote:
jayrose5555 wrote:

name: Jaden GoldCrafter

plz canged the name and btw you misspelled the name thers a y after the a.


Thanks for your character's name!

What school is Jayden Goldcrafter?


acally its not mine it was from someone elses blog in this topic. reading over who it was quoted to either i make a careless mistake or there was a glich. sorry it i confused you

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
194
Defender
Oct 24, 2009
194
darkjohns wrote:

Debra Starsong: is based on the smartest guy on bigbang theory(i don't know his name)



ok not that i have ever read it i don't even know what it is but i think his name is Howard Wolowitz like i said i don't know what the big bang theroy is.

"roses are dead,viloets aren't blue, you don't know where i live so you can't sue.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
1087
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
1087
jayrose5555 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
jayrose5555 wrote:

name: Jaden GoldCrafter

plz canged the name and btw you misspelled the name thers a y after the a.


Thanks for your character's name!

What school is Jayden Goldcrafter?


acally its not mine it was from someone elses blog in this topic. reading over who it was quoted to either i make a careless mistake or there was a glich. sorry it i confused you


Ohhhh... thanks for clearing that up.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
1087
slashersword4 wrote:
Ok i got some names for ya and i love how you made death and life main characters XD ( i'm death ) so here are names

Death: David SilverShade
Life: Mariah EarthRose
Myth: Jacob MythBlood
Balance: Jasmine LegendHunter
Fire: Ashley RainbowFlame
Ice: Rebecca IceMender
Storm: Dylan SkyStorm

Hope ya like them let me know what you think


Thanks for giving some names. Oh, and thanks for the compliment.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
356
Imperialdramon wrote:
Technically, this would be a LOT of work, getting it to get in the CN schedule, money gained from episodes would tell how popular it was, and since you're most likely a minor, you can't sell your ideas to KI, so this can't actually be put through. Speaking respectfully, this will probably never happen as it would be too much work for something that you just spilled to us.
P.S. You just told us the entire plot and ruined the show
yea it's the journey not the destination and it's not the money it's the viewers that keep the shows a float.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
194
mman17 wrote:
I think he's talking about Sheldon...


like i said i swear i have never read it.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
26
That was the longest post i have ever seen But it's a good idea. I like the cast and the plot, but you would have to find a way to make it all come together into one giant plot like on tv. It does sound like a good idea!

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
26
chanieman wrote:
here are my ideas for wizards

fire wizard
________

name: Cody FlameCoin

talents: can make a fire with the snap of a finger, very flexible

enrolled at ravenwood: 3 years

likes: dueling, freaking out new wizards with heckhounds

dislikes: gardening ( catches his plants on fire), braggers
________________________________________

the fire wizard is smart, sure of himself, a pet lover, and one of the better duelists in the fire school. he has been in enrolled in ravenwood the longest in the fire school, so he decided to teach the ice and balance wizard how to duel, with the help of his friend, Jaden goldcrafter
______________________________________________________

myth wizard
_________

name: Jaden GoldCrafter

talents:can make things levitate, knows any mythology fact you need to know about

enrolled at ravenwood: 2 years

likes: eating, reading, sleeping

dislikes: bosses, laugh a dills, heights
_____________________________

the myth wizard is a talented, usually bored wizard, who really doesn't like leaving his dorm in the summer, and its rumored that he only goes to school at all is for the free lunches. he has been cursed by lady blackhope because he fell asleep while she was giving her speech, and now is afraid of laugh o dills, and is best friend of Cody flamecoin.

hope you like my ideas!

----------------------------------------------------
whatever it is, it wasn't me--probably...

( Sarai Stormcloud ) I like these versions of the characters for the tv show. It just seems better, more humorous and not so dramatic. Thats what this show should be about. It is a game of all things, not very dramatic. Please note that i am not critiizing the original idea! I just think it needs a little more humor, less drama, and polishing.