Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 new spell wings of fate, desired changes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
15
I feel as though the spell isnt fit for high level wizards because we are facing monsters with 12,000 or more health and with the new critical system it would be hard to do much significant damage. I urge the people who...idk, made the card to edit the powers of wings of fate, at least give it a little more damage.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
861
Feedback avenger on Jan 2, 2016 wrote:
I feel as though the spell isnt fit for high level wizards because we are facing monsters with 12,000 or more health and with the new critical system it would be hard to do much significant damage. I urge the people who...idk, made the card to edit the powers of wings of fate, at least give it a little more damage.
I hate to be 'that guy', but why not just blade/trap again and use Forest Lord the next turn? That's the AoE for damage. But I do agree, Wings of Fate is a bit on the weak side. It could be upped to something closer to 625.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
1124
I agree, Wings of Fate is on the weak side but just like with all other spells, if the time is taken to blade, trap etc. it can do some decent damage. The heal is nothing spectacular either but again, with the right boosts and a timely critical it can be decent as well. My main problem with the spell is that it doesn't revive the bobbleheads. If anyone in your team is "dead", Wings of Fate won't do a thing for them. I found this out the hard way in the Tower of the Helephant. Ultimately it didn't change the outcome of the fight but it very easily could have. If I could make a change to the spell it would definitely be to make it raise the dead like all of the other Life heals.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
2251
I want the spell, but wont put it in my every day deck. I MIGHT make it something for those crazy dungeons, but NOT for every day use. All of my wizards can solo all but the hardest places, and pack one heck of a punch. I think my life damage is at +80% damage with some gear. More damage would be nice, but not every spell can be used for massive damage. it's all about timing and strategy :)

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
101
Tbh not to sound ungrateful to KI for finally giving life another aoe but that spell is just a real let down for life considering how long we have waited for a new aoe attack. I mean it is just so useless except in team battles. Even a fully bladed, enchanted Wings of Fate only does a couple thousand damage per round and the heal it gives doesn't really do much. I just hope in the future KI will decide to make a aoe attack for life that we can actually use in PvE to make battles easier for us in the 1100 to 1200 damage range.

Delver
Mar 13, 2010
299
DarkWIZard98x on Jan 4, 2016 wrote:
Tbh not to sound ungrateful to KI for finally giving life another aoe but that spell is just a real let down for life considering how long we have waited for a new aoe attack. I mean it is just so useless except in team battles. Even a fully bladed, enchanted Wings of Fate only does a couple thousand damage per round and the heal it gives doesn't really do much. I just hope in the future KI will decide to make a aoe attack for life that we can actually use in PvE to make battles easier for us in the 1100 to 1200 damage range.
1100 to 1200 to all? Who are we, Storm? Fire?

I'm no fan of this Spell, see very limited use for it in PVE or PVP short of shield-breaking, but no way is LIFE going to get an 1100/1200 AOE.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
861
PaigeGoldenspear on Jan 4, 2016 wrote:
1100 to 1200 to all? Who are we, Storm? Fire?

I'm no fan of this Spell, see very limited use for it in PVE or PVP short of shield-breaking, but no way is LIFE going to get an 1100/1200 AOE.
Maybe for 8+1 pips, but certainly not near future.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
6
I personally agree, this life spell is probably the weaker of the new spells that arrived. I do like its mechanic with the hit and healing the whole team how ever there is no straight out damage to be dished out, meaning it will be quiet difficult to face high level mobs with tons of health. looks like its pretty much how it used to be before forest lord. spamming single target spells for days. make the damage range near the balance aoe or 550-650 range?

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
146
They could take off the healing effect, and allow it to do 50+1200 damage? Another solution would be to allow all your blades to also count towards the healing effect.