Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

will there ever be any yeezys added to wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
29
i want my character to look fresh
will there ever be any kinds of yeezys in the game?
preferably Yeezy Boost 350 V2's

thanks

Explorer
May 09, 2011
96
quality post amirite

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
234
What, in the name of Ambrose, is a yeezy? I'm sure I have never fought one ..... pretty sure.....
Amber

Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
29
AmberRavenSong7 on Sep 26, 2016 wrote:
What, in the name of Ambrose, is a yeezy? I'm sure I have never fought one ..... pretty sure.....
Amber
Yeezys are the official sneaker and clothing collaborative project between Adidas and American Hip Hop artist Kanye West.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
671
umm, kingsisles cant do that, without spending $1000s of dollars too promote and fund it, sneakers, yeah, but it cant be actual brand sneakers

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4162
Reckless6000 on Sep 27, 2016 wrote:
Yeezys are the official sneaker and clothing collaborative project between Adidas and American Hip Hop artist Kanye West.
Which is reason number 1 why you'll never see them in the game. There's no way they'd pay the necessary licensing fees.

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
245
seethe42 on Sep 28, 2016 wrote:
Which is reason number 1 why you'll never see them in the game. There's no way they'd pay the necessary licensing fees.
Wizard101 may be able to put Yeezys in as a promo item, an advertisement for real life shoes. It's up to KI and Adidas to figure out if this will work.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
29
Aw man, will there at least be any LeBrons or Kobes?
Those aren't as expensive as Yeezys.

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
175
It's Highly unlikely that any real world themed clothes would go into the game at all. This is supposed to be a Whimsical game.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
542
Reckless6000 on Sep 28, 2016 wrote:
Aw man, will there at least be any LeBrons or Kobes?
Those aren't as expensive as Yeezys.
I don't think you understand. Licensing is expensive, regardless of the brand. KI has enough ideas on their own, they don't need to buy ideas from other people and unnecessarily spend money.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
415
This post is reckless.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
671
sneakers, why not
branded sneakers, no

simple