Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who needs help?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Hi. I'm Malorn Jadesong.
If you ever need help,plesae post this i will be honor to help. :D

I will be in The Commons at the entrance of headmaster's house in wu realm.

If you need help like you need to look for private kincley or locating some smiths i will help.

ok post here if you need help

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
Survivor
May 15, 2009
hey i bought another card deck and sold my starter deck then in battle none of my cards worked so i bought another starter deck still nothing worked so i sold the better deck that i bought and now nothing works how do i get my spells working again?

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Administrator
When you buy a new deck, you need to
a) add cards to the deck
b) equip the deck
Make sure the deck has cards, and Treasure cards placed within int.
Make sure the deck has a small hand symbol beside it in your backpack to indicate it is currently equipped.

xoluluox123 wrote:
hey i bought another card deck and sold my starter deck then in battle none of my cards worked so i bought another starter deck still nothing worked so i sold the better deck that i bought and now nothing works how do i get my spells working again?

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
I'm a fire wizard (lvl 17 or 18, not sure at the moment) and don't know how to get the fire snake spell. Could you help me?

Please?

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
where can i get the fire sword wand? been looking but its been driving me crazy

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
ya don have yer cards in the deck probably if not then well no its probably you there yer put the cards in yer deck or nothing will happen

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
kabiam wrote:
I'm a fire wizard (lvl 17 or 18, not sure at the moment) and don't know how to get the fire snake spell. Could you help me?

Please?

they need to be mutated

by treasure cards like this:

Fire Elf + Mutate Fire elf =ice elf

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Shadow264 wrote:
where can i get the fire sword wand? been looking but its been driving me crazy

at dragonspyre

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
I need help with Dragonspyre. I'm fire, lol

I'm usually on the crowded realms or just tell me where you are located on what day as I'm not in US I'm australian eastern standard time in mornings or afternoons.

Regards MaryWindstrider Level 46 pyromancer.

Explorer
May 10, 2009
Can you help me in the tomb of storms? I am Tanner Shadowblade a fire student level 26. I will meet you there!

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
gavin spell fist here level 31 death .

i just beat katz lab so now can you help me with counter weight east.

realm pixie
notify me on reply
place regents square

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Hi. I'm Tristan Sparkleblade. I need help fighting the champion in the Krokotopia Arena. Do you think you could help me?

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
xoluluox123 wrote:

You must put spells into your deck, it doesn't do it on it's own anymore... You must go into you book. Click the one that says "Decks" click on the cards to insert it into you deck...

Best of Luck,
Colin Frostglade!!:D!!

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
kabiam wrote:

Please?

You can mutate a thunder snake into a fire snake but mutating it into a fire snake doesnt exist so i'm sorry.