Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What phrases do you want on menu chat?

2
AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
69
"Sorry, I:
-don't have that spell."
-didn't mean to."
-can't go right now."

"Cool spell!"

"Menu chat does not understand free chat."


A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
1625
Tazz080147 wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
What phrases do you want on menu chat? I want these ones:

Sorry, my friends list is full
Would you like to meet my other characters?
My pet's not an adult

What ones do you want?

Caroline Sunbright level 66 life


I would like to see the phrase: "Sorry I can not port now I am in a duel"
It is very difficult to take the time to hunt the right phrase for someone that does not have open chat and you r trying to keep from getting killed, lol


You can just say," One minute I'm busy fighting."

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
1625
"This isn't my house." (People removed me because they thought I sent them away.)

"Sorry, my friends list is full."

"Do you want to meet my other wizard?"

Defender
May 21, 2011
104
Thanks for adding this!
I have a few that i really needed before!
" Go back too ... " then you choose a world, because sometimes low level wizards port in when you are in Zafaria or something and you don't want them to die. Also i would like something like:
"this boss cheats"
"only use global spells"
"global spells are spells that hit all enemies"
"Only use single attacks"
"No traps"
"No blades"
"No traps or blades"
"Heal to get rid of the shield"
And so on to explain every boss that cheats rules to them because otherwise they might ruin it with out knowing and when you say "NO" it might be for anything, so Please think about these phrases :)
Peace out and keep wizarding101!
Taylor Skywalker - 70 Storm
Taylor Icewalker - 15 Ice
Taylor Firewalker - 15 Fire
Sydney Pixie - 7 Life
Kaitlyn Deathwalker - 2 Death

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
564
sydneypixie wrote:
Thanks for adding this!
I have a few that i really needed before!
" Go back too ... " then you choose a world, because sometimes low level wizards port in when you are in Zafaria or something and you don't want them to die. Also i would like something like:
"this boss cheats"
"only use global spells"
"global spells are spells that hit all enemies"
"Only use single attacks"
"No traps"
"No blades"
"No traps or blades"
"Heal to get rid of the shield"
And so on to explain every boss that cheats rules to them because otherwise they might ruin it with out knowing and when you say "NO" it might be for anything, so Please think about these phrases :)
Peace out and keep wizarding101!
Taylor Skywalker - 70 Storm
Taylor Icewalker - 15 Ice
Taylor Firewalker - 15 Fire
Sydney Pixie - 7 Life
Kaitlyn Deathwalker - 2 Death


Those would be good for telling menu chats how bosses cheat 8)

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
329
joujou11cool wrote:
"This isn't my house." (People removed me because they thought I sent them away.)

"Sorry, my friends list is full." <- - - - - They already have this on Menu Chat

"Do you want to meet my other wizard?"


I agree, But it isn't really neccessary to put 2 "Sorry, my friends list if full"s On Menu Chat, unless you mean Menu Battle Chat.

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity Orgeblossom level 35 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcast level 41 Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
26
For battle:
He got owned/pwned
and i second the no traps and such

for help:
SOS

for regular:
Stop i am getting annoyed
Want to farm a boss?

Battle and/or regular(somewhat rude)
No a million times No

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
85
I don't have examples, there are enough listed already. BUT... I would love it if we had more battle direction option. Shields, traps, blades, etc... Adding a few key phrases would almost end the nontalker/talker stress. I know it's incredibly frustrating to be in a battle with someone who can't talk back. I try really hard to communicate, but KI please... we need more options.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
387
" I cannot heal you, stop asking me before i kill myself"

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
564
joujou11cool wrote:
"This isn't my house." (People removed me because they thought I sent them away.)

"Sorry, my friends list is full."

"Do you want to meet my other wizard?"


Someone said that there was already that option. There is? I didn't know that o:

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
26
I think there should be one to let someone know they messed up your battle. I mean if you are fighting and they port, another enemy will step in and then they flee.

Maybe something like " Please ask before you port next time, or stay and finish the battle with me."

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
30
As I do a lot of farming and friend port in without asking, I like the phrase. I am farming. Or I am only doing part of the dungeon. peony552

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
16
I agree that they need some phrases for the cheating bosses. That is a big problem right now, and I'm sure KI knows this and is working on it. But besides that here are some things that I can think of:

- "Brb, A friend is calling for help."
- "Sorry, my friend list is full."
- "I can't, your settings won't let me."
- "Sorry, I'll help you with that later."
- "Opps, wrong person."
- "Thanks, but I got this."
- Dance2 (lol this will be another dance type, I'm getting tired of the old one)
- "I like the name of your wizard."
- "Sorry I don't understand what you want."
- "Cool mount"
- Smilies (and there will be a drop down menu where you can pick from happy, sad, mad, and shocked, maybe more, and the smilie will pop up in the chat bubble.)
- "Thanks for ..." (again drop down menu and this could have a lot of things, like "the heal", "the shield", "the blade", "the help", ectra. Also this doesn't have to be just a battle thing, normal times it can say, "ride" for two passenger mounts, "the help", "the gift" for being gifted, "the reagents", "the treasure cards", and maybe "being friendly.")
- "My school is ..." (and it will say what your school is.)
- "What do you need?"
- "I love my school!"
- "I love Wizard101!"
- "Party at my place!"
- "Where are we going?"
- "No, I already lost."
- "Nope."
- "Huh?"
- "No problem."
- "Thanks for being polite."

And I can think of a bunch of others, but I'll leave with all of that for now lol. Thx for posting this, I've been thinking about doing so myself. :)

- Victoria IronGem, Necromancer Level 70

2