Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2019
39
This is my opinion, but I would like a expansion to the story, like we could go to an underworld like place, and fight maliestere and all of the other bosses we be at before but they're all undead and maliestere could be the reaper! I know it's a stretch, bu I would really enjoy that.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2019
39
chrisbot94 on Aug 19, 2008 wrote:
I say do a zelda themed world THAT would R-O-C-K! :D :D :D


totally cool that SOMEONE has good taste in video game ideas
:) :) :-) :-) :D :D
They wouldn't do that, it's copyrighted by Nintendo.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2019
39
AxelRox2 on Aug 21, 2008 wrote:
how about a level where the death spells/monsters/creatures and students live and are being terrorized by fire ice or some other class/type of monsters

(since everybody insists that death creatures and students seem to be evil they could have their chance to show that they are good guys for once )
Yes! Best idea I've seen!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2019
39
AxelRox2 on Aug 21, 2008 wrote:
how about a level where the death spells/monsters/creatures and students live and are being terrorized by fire ice or some other class/type of monsters

(since everybody insists that death creatures and students seem to be evil they could have their chance to show that they are good guys for once )
Best idea ever!

Survivor
Oct 17, 2018
10
Stranger Things and W101 collab and for a limited time (or forever) there is a whole new quest line for the new world "The Upside Down" there will be all the monsters that were in the show. (Demogorgons, Demodogs, etc.) and the final boss can be the Mind Flayer (with all his which has a different type of magic since he is from outside the Spiral. Also, maybe people in the show are imprisoned by the Mind Flayer, and we are their only hope.

Be happy to make any twists, or give your opinion about this.

Chase Shadowbreath Travis IronSword Chase LifeCatcher
lvl.130 lvl. 130 lvl. 12

Survivor
Jul 08, 2019
39
GreekMagician on Jul 16, 2019 wrote:
Stranger Things and W101 collab and for a limited time (or forever) there is a whole new quest line for the new world "The Upside Down" there will be all the monsters that were in the show. (Demogorgons, Demodogs, etc.) and the final boss can be the Mind Flayer (with all his which has a different type of magic since he is from outside the Spiral. Also, maybe people in the show are imprisoned by the Mind Flayer, and we are their only hope.

Be happy to make any twists, or give your opinion about this.

Chase Shadowbreath Travis IronSword Chase LifeCatcher
lvl.130 lvl. 130 lvl. 12
We technically have that in the test servers right now.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2018
10
SparkleSack2004 on Jul 16, 2019 wrote:
We technically have that in the test servers right now.
where in the servers?

Survivor
Jul 08, 2019
39
GreekMagician on Jul 18, 2019 wrote:
where in the servers?
the Evil Mere Ambrose battle.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
1
There should be an Anti-Wizard City, kind of like where everything is exactly the same, layout wise, but it all looks like how Nightside or the Haunted Cave looks, where everything is dark and the characters you interact with are evil versions of themselves. Or a world of undeads, and the whole premise is you have to get back some famous artifact that someone literally took to the grave, where you have to pass as another of the undead. Something Haunted Mansion-esque.

A candy-themed world where everything seems all sweet and fun, but there's parts to it that are dark and scary - Like a black licorice forest, and dark chocolate rivers - opportune for candy-themed fish!

Another world of forgottens, except everything that you fight is just mix and matched from other worlds, specifically ones that were particularly difficult or enemies that screamed they'd be back again.

I know there's already a Labyrinth on Dragonspyre, but an actual Labyrinth like in the Greek myths as a dungeon would be awesome.

Adam Ironflame - Lvl 69
Myrna Skybreaker - Lvl 52
Tara Dawnleaf - Lvl 8

Historian
Feb 12, 2015
610
I just want another really long dungeon. The past four worlds have all taken you to the final boss straight away, no pevious fights needed. I want something very long puzzles included, so that it feels like an accomplishment to finish the dungeon. Dare I say it... I want another Great Spyre.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2019
39
Adam Ironflame on Jul 18, 2019 wrote:
There should be an Anti-Wizard City, kind of like where everything is exactly the same, layout wise, but it all looks like how Nightside or the Haunted Cave looks, where everything is dark and the characters you interact with are evil versions of themselves. Or a world of undeads, and the whole premise is you have to get back some famous artifact that someone literally took to the grave, where you have to pass as another of the undead. Something Haunted Mansion-esque.

A candy-themed world where everything seems all sweet and fun, but there's parts to it that are dark and scary - Like a black licorice forest, and dark chocolate rivers - opportune for candy-themed fish!

Another world of forgottens, except everything that you fight is just mix and matched from other worlds, specifically ones that were particularly difficult or enemies that screamed they'd be back again.

I know there's already a Labyrinth on Dragonspyre, but an actual Labyrinth like in the Greek myths as a dungeon would be awesome.

Adam Ironflame - Lvl 69
Myrna Skybreaker - Lvl 52
Tara Dawnleaf - Lvl 8
Again, the first one exists in the test realms. It's called Emperya. Haven't you seen the videos?

Survivor
Jul 08, 2019
39
Lookit Light on Jul 19, 2019 wrote:
I just want another really long dungeon. The past four worlds have all taken you to the final boss straight away, no pevious fights needed. I want something very long puzzles included, so that it feels like an accomplishment to finish the dungeon. Dare I say it... I want another Great Spyre.
To be honest, they should make some of the areas easier before doing that. Kropitopia shouldn't be this hard and nor should the sunken city. Those should be dealt with first, in my opinion.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2012
9
A world in the Stars, where there is nothing but Astral School Monsters/Bosses. This would could expand on the Astral schools, giving gear with Astral Damage and Resist. Goes deeper into the schools than just Sun = Enchants, Star = Aura Moon = trash... I mean Polymorphs etc. It would be a beautiful bright and equally dark world. No idea what the story could be but it could without a doubt be great.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2019
39
axsaw45 on Jul 20, 2019 wrote:
A world in the Stars, where there is nothing but Astral School Monsters/Bosses. This would could expand on the Astral schools, giving gear with Astral Damage and Resist. Goes deeper into the schools than just Sun = Enchants, Star = Aura Moon = trash... I mean Polymorphs etc. It would be a beautiful bright and equally dark world. No idea what the story could be but it could without a doubt be great.
Isn't that Celestia?

Survivor
Mar 31, 2016
3
...Something that might be interesting is theming a world around classic monsters. Werewolves, vampires, that sort of thing.

Historian
Feb 12, 2015
610
steveman0012 on Jul 26, 2019 wrote:
...Something that might be interesting is theming a world around classic monsters. Werewolves, vampires, that sort of thing.
We have that already! It's called Darkmoor, and it's one of the Four Dungeons. You access it at level 100. When you get there, prepare for a fight!

Survivor
Feb 25, 2012
9
SparkleSack2004 on Jul 23, 2019 wrote:
Isn't that Celestia?
Kinda Sorta.

Celestia was once beatiful and thriving but now its just a rubble, a mess. Ruins of what it once was. What I want is, "a world within the stars." Something that reeks of Astral Magic. Like as I stated in my post, I would like "A world in the Stars, where there is nothing but Astral School Monsters/Bosses.Like show us the beings/creatures that Celestia drew magic from. Bring us to the worlds where these astral creatures came from.
And with all this, show us what raw Sun, Moon and Star magic can really do.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2014
1
Now I don't know if anyone is going to see this but when Sybil means nothing will harm us. Wouldn't a good world idea or 4th arch idea is one called noirland or the arch of imagination. A world full of black and white where fictional characters(such as those 2d spiders) come to life and and help you along the way to restore color to the world but introducing you to the new villian, Nothing. A creature composed of nothing but the thoughts of the spiral who's true intention is to wipe out the face of the spiral to rid people's conscious thoughts to create a more relaxed and calm spiral. So here's the gist.
NEW VILLIAN-Nothing:A god-like entity created out of the imagination of all the creatures in the sprial, yet wants to destroy every living and thinking thing in the spiral to ultimately create peace with himself and create order in the spiral.
FIRST WORLD-Noirland:A place full of color is now full of black and white darkness. Here wizards will learn how to bring color back to these fictional characters from famous novels and books who need color to carry on their journeys. They will also have to fight 2d looking creatures that are apart of nothing's army. Also this world is unique for it will introduce light spells. Once you have the power to switch between color and "black-and-white" this will give you a significant advantage. You will get to be able to change reality for what it is. However shadow magic changes your identity, light magic will change scenery. When you have a little box on the right of your deck, you will be able to enhance any part of the battlefield. Ex. You can make it so you can go first. You can go twice in a row. You can even change position with your friends. You can take control of the other person's deck so that they hit themselves. This idea can be changed but the ultimate objective of this light magic is so that you get to have some ability to cheat a bit without making things seem overpowering. In this box, you will also be to use light attacks. Similar to shadow attacks except that you need that box to appear whenever it does so to use some insane, Mind bending attacks.

Now I hope people can bounce this idea around or even make it better. But it would seem so cool if the nothing was something like a god. It's gonna take more than imagination to defeat it.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
2
Survivor
Jul 08, 2019
39
axsaw45 on Jul 28, 2019 wrote:
Kinda Sorta.

Celestia was once beatiful and thriving but now its just a rubble, a mess. Ruins of what it once was. What I want is, "a world within the stars." Something that reeks of Astral Magic. Like as I stated in my post, I would like "A world in the Stars, where there is nothing but Astral School Monsters/Bosses.Like show us the beings/creatures that Celestia drew magic from. Bring us to the worlds where these astral creatures came from.
And with all this, show us what raw Sun, Moon and Star magic can really do.
Yeah, that makes sense! That would be cool!

Autumn GhostWhisper level 30 (finally!)

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
29
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
Can you please make a world of dreams like the world is made out of clouds and there's rainbows and unicorns and it's like you're WALKING on the clouds. please that would be so awesome.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2010
14
You should add some pirate101 worlds like valencia, cool ranch, or skull island. But only if they fit in with the story.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2010
14
Also I wouldn't be mad if you make darkmoor a full world

Survivor
Mar 09, 2010
14
Please revamp Krokotopia, its very repetitive and I think it needs updating to keep new players playing.

Explorer
Nov 25, 2012
81
Fantasia world of the imagination mind magic and fears.