Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
98
fredfed5 on Oct 26, 2014 wrote:
A death world located off of the hunted cave
SO awesome!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
1
CANDY LAND!!! The place professor Greyrose came from... I think. Ya i am pretty sure.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2013
18
I think there could be maybe a planet sort of world! It wouldn't be accesed through the world tree, though.

It would be accesed through a rocket, found during a side quest in Celestia. You would find the rocket, fix it, and launch it into outer space for the first time. You would crash onto planet Wizotronas (WIZ-O-TRAN-US) and you would meet humans being attacked by evil aliens. You would visit cratertron, and find a portal to the milkyway (this would be the cool part!). You would transport by a shooting star, and battle many aliens and quest alot (including 4 boss battles). You found out that a human (still alive) was a master on rockets and could fix the rocket crashed here. Then, the other places you would access would be outerjungle, vortexroad, and gravitymaze. Your last world would be gravitymaze, and you would battle a rank 13 boss called Zurteon Master. You had found much information by battling through worlds to know that the human was kidnapped by the undefeatable Zurteon Master. Once you defeated him, you would rescue the human and bring him to the central place (A.B.C Alien Battle Center). He would fix your rocket, and he would say, "For your outstanding work on Wizotronas, I think you are worthy enough to advance to Zafaria (a cut to another world!)!" and he would set your rocket course to Zafaria.

I hope this was inspiring to the KI team, or at least other messaging wizards. Hope you like my idea!

Survivor
Jun 12, 2012
1
Jack Rubysword on Nov 4, 2014 wrote:
CANDY LAND!!! The place professor Greyrose came from... I think. Ya i am pretty sure.
Candy land xD

Survivor
May 15, 2014
2
this is just a thought but, maybe a jungle that is entirely covered in ice and you have to try and find a way to melt the ice and help the creatures that lived there before it was frozen in ice.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
40
I want to see The Walking Dead or Supernatural themed world for all levels and for none members! Kaitlyn EarthBlossom

Defender
May 17, 2014
168
Maybe a Snow inspired world.... Named Polaria!
Everything would be covered in snow, there would be a few,maybe two or three pine trees at places.

The mobs would be polar bears, corrupt eskimo, snow leopard, an emperor penguin as an boss, snowmen, etc etc...

Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
42
I'd like to see a sort of musical world with lots of bright colors. In my opinion, the very best thing you did for this game was Avalon, and each time I finish it, I am a little sad to be leaving. If you made a game solely based on Avalon, I'd be right there. It's that good!

I say musical world because music makes people happy. Just like the dance emotes. Before battle, we use the emotes. Screen videos we make are of us dancing or huge wizard dance party get-togethers. An open air, lots of trees, green grass, world based on upbeat music and vivid colors would be awesome. Something similar to Avalon. I've never met another wizard that said they didn't like that world, and for most of us, it's definitely the favorite. Another world closely related would be accepted with open arms. Wisteria is amazing too. I think because it has the same type of open air, bright color, just make you smile, freshness to it.

I know that doesn't fit into a save-the-spiral-from-evil theme, but your writers are creative geniuses. I'm sure they could come up with something!

For me, the worse world is Dragonspyre. I think it's the red. Not that I don't like the color, but it's excessive. There just isn't really any other colors. The creatures are red. The ground is red. The buildings are red. So very much red! (Well, more maroon-ish)

I also very much dislike the underwater parts of worlds. The murky green. Now if the underwater was more of a vivid feel-good light-sea blue, that'd be different. Color and sound affect people's emotions. That's why I think bright colors and upbeat music would fast become another favorite world.

Destiny Winter - Exalted Theurgist
Jasmine - Exalted Diviner
Cody - Exalted Necromancer
Aric Bane - Exalted Necromancer
Fallon - Exalted Pyromancer
Jenna - Archmage Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
34
I personly think that a Earth world would be amazing, and that Earth is overrunned by magical creatures.
A ninga world would be cool, too.
Also -this might sound complicated- there should be this road where, like, one street is overrunned by fish -for fishing- and another street is overrunned by random equipment -for crafting- and another street is overrunned by creatures that look like pets that you can get
There should also be a world that is a volcano, that you are ACTULLY in a volcano the whole time you're in the world.
Also, a moon world would be amazing.
JessicaFrostGem, 83

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
34
Haley silverfist on Oct 22, 2014 wrote:
I am going to post ideas of the top of my head so I am sorry if someone has posted them

Haley Silverfist level 21


  • the one world that Bartleby had always tried to hide, every possible villian you con imagine lived there once all going on with the same deadly plan... Bartleby had managed to keep the world private but some people had escaped and tried to carry on the plan such as Malistare but Bartleby lets it slip to Ambrose because the world has become to strong for him because of a new villian called the enchantress... and that right there could easily be the third story on wizard101 your character would of course save the day
  • this world would be called Unicornia it would be the land of the unicorns
Haley Silverfist level 21


  • the one world that Bartleby had always tried to hide, every possible villian you con imagine lived there once all going on with the same deadly plan... Bartleby had managed to keep the world private but some people had escaped and tried to carry on the plan such as Malistare but Bartleby lets it slip to Ambrose because the world has become to strong for him because of a new villian called the enchantress... and that right there could easily be the third story on wizard101 your character would of course save the day
  • this world would be called Unicornia it would be the land of the unicorns

    That would be AMAZING! It would be so cool, and also, worlds where only a certain type of school can go into. That would be AMAZING also.
    JessicaForstGem, 83

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
40
If there are any new worlds in the spiral I would like to see one were the enemies are all spellwrit (from the book of lost pages event) and the main enemy of that world would be the Scribe, a raven with a robe that has a paper texture like the spellwrit enemies. The world could also be based off of fairytales and storybooks. This could be a chance to make Grimiore wands or even make a spellwrit bundle cards. It could even have spellwrit pets that are just like their normal form but retextured and a different school.

Blake Thunderhorn, spellwrit Pyromancer

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
3
I have 2 suggestions for worlds. How about(even though it's been mentioned in Pirate101) a world set in India with tigers and other animals from that country. Another good one could be a world set in Australia with marsupials and other native animals from there and the storyline for the world is that after Morganthe was defeated, her minions move there and start causing chaos for the marsupials that live there.

Survivor
May 11, 2011
6
I think their should be a world were their is 2 new elements, light and destruction, wizards will have to fight destruction possesed wizards and learn light and recive companions to fight with them like in pirate101. Also you should at the end recieve 20 training points and use them to learn the 10 spells of both light and destruction, then when the sinister finds out you learned his secret the whole kingdom you were in blows up and you get saved by malistair, and find out the 'Sinister' was his son, his betrayal that has made malistair mad and when he lost his wife he made up his mind and became evil. Then i think that you should get a second primary school so for example if your life and you chose balance you learn balance blade, ra, gate of fate, judge, and all that stuff.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2011
2
Brandon Skyblade on Nov 11, 2014 wrote:
I think their should be a world were their is 2 new elements, light and destruction, wizards will have to fight destruction possesed wizards and learn light and recive companions to fight with them like in pirate101. Also you should at the end recieve 20 training points and use them to learn the 10 spells of both light and destruction, then when the sinister finds out you learned his secret the whole kingdom you were in blows up and you get saved by malistair, and find out the 'Sinister' was his son, his betrayal that has made malistair mad and when he lost his wife he made up his mind and became evil. Then i think that you should get a second primary school so for example if your life and you chose balance you learn balance blade, ra, gate of fate, judge, and all that stuff.
they already created that world thou is was Khrysalis the light is regular spells and the destruction is shadow magic

Survivor
Oct 13, 2013
3
Maybe these topics have already been thought of by other members but things that would be cool-
- We should get a spell school from wysteria
- future world ideas could include a peter pan's neverland type of world
-an alice in wonderland type of theme
- a wild west theme
- a space theme

Survivor
Jul 12, 2011
7
I think there should be a world type thing involving the plaques before bartleby in ravenwood. You receive a quest to talk to him and he gives you a scroll with the elements in the order above. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You step on the plaques in that order (You really just go to the big spiral in between them and press X.)
You are teleported to a big entryway room, and in the back of the room there are 7 chests. Each chest holds a key to the identical color of the element. For example, key would be in the Red chest, and so on.
You battle flame elementals to get the key to the chest. You open the chest, and a portal type thing comes out. You go to it and press x. You are teleported to the world and there is already a quest ready for you. When you end the world, you go to the portal that takes you to the entryway room. You turn to a door to the left and battle elementals (blue flame elementals) and get the key to the chest. This follows with all other worlds but the flame elemental you battle to get the key is the identical color to the world you need to get to to progress. At the end of the world, you go back to the entry hall and battle 4 bosses. The first boss has spells. Second boss has spells. The third boss has spells. Note that they still can't heal. The 4th boss has more advanced spells. When you've defeated them, all the chests are replaced with one big chest. You open it and bartleby's eye is hidden there. You give it to him and you get a reward, along with all the other rewards you got from questing in all the worlds to get the eye. I hope you like my idea!

Survivor
Jan 20, 2013
4
you could make a world of emoticons LOL



make a world where music was born.

Make a world that describes the battle circle when it opens up and each of the symbols on it, and how the creatures are summoned to do your bidding.

make a world that consists of the 6 elements air, water, earth, fire, dark/death and light/life.

Make a world that does not believe in magic and you have visited it.

Make a world that is purposely "computerized". You explain how the game is in a glitch and you young wizard must destroy all the viruses and patch or debug the bugs.

a world where most of the creatures are shapeshifters and use polymorphs. could be a great idea here to mix astral spells with shadow magic. Just a thought

A world consisting of a dark force and a light force. could incorporate light magic to counter act shadow magic something

A world made of CANDY!!!

These are just a few that i have thought of that i have not seen. I hope this helps. Please respond if any of these ideas will be used in the game or if this helped in any way.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2013
4
How about maybe a world that is like those underground tunnels before you defeat Nosfarabbit? Like a whole world that way, or maybe some kind of world that's some how in the sky, while islands or something. Or a world that where it individually is like Mount Olympus, Tartarus ext... Whatever worlds come next for Arc 3, I'll totally be looking forward to them, considering I'm only in CL lol.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2013
1
Destiny Winter on Nov 9, 2014 wrote:
I'd like to see a sort of musical world with lots of bright colors. In my opinion, the very best thing you did for this game was Avalon, and each time I finish it, I am a little sad to be leaving. If you made a game solely based on Avalon, I'd be right there. It's that good!

I say musical world because music makes people happy. Just like the dance emotes. Before battle, we use the emotes. Screen videos we make are of us dancing or huge wizard dance party get-togethers. An open air, lots of trees, green grass, world based on upbeat music and vivid colors would be awesome. Something similar to Avalon. I've never met another wizard that said they didn't like that world, and for most of us, it's definitely the favorite. Another world closely related would be accepted with open arms. Wisteria is amazing too. I think because it has the same type of open air, bright color, just make you smile, freshness to it.

I know that doesn't fit into a save-the-spiral-from-evil theme, but your writers are creative geniuses. I'm sure they could come up with something!

For me, the worse world is Dragonspyre. I think it's the red. Not that I don't like the color, but it's excessive. There just isn't really any other colors. The creatures are red. The ground is red. The buildings are red. So very much red! (Well, more maroon-ish)

I also very much dislike the underwater parts of worlds. The murky green. Now if the underwater was more of a vivid feel-good light-sea blue, that'd be different. Color and sound affect people's emotions. That's why I think bright colors and upbeat music would fast become another favorite world.

Destiny Winter - Exalted Theurgist
Jasmine - Exalted Diviner
Cody - Exalted Necromancer
Aric Bane - Exalted Necromancer
Fallon - Exalted Pyromancer
Jenna - Archmage Thaumaturge
I love the music world idea, but can I add my ideas? Maybe there are enchanted instuments that have been corrupted, because someone wants to rid the spiral of the music of hope and joy! I know this is kind of dramatic, but I think it would make the world idea cooler

Andrea EmeraldStone, level 21

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
40
How about a world full of mountains and volcanos. The air would be thick with ash and smoke and the world itself would be full of lava rivers and craters. The main antagonist of the world would be Kol Shadowsong who became the new leader of the Coven. He changed their intentions and they are no longer interested in awakening the Giant titan. Their new goal is to find and take over a fabled dragon's nest that's holding the last Dragon titans from the titan war. the world itself is full of sunbirds and helephants along with other powerful monsters. Kol Shadowsong has a newer design to, the blue on his robe is replaced with orange and he is much more powerful. You get invited to the world by the immortals who want you to face Hephaestus Dragonfire an immortal bird that is . You have to wait until after you defeat Kol to face him and he will be at the top of a volcano and will drop amazing loot.

Signed,
Blake Thunderhorn & Blake Dragonflame level 31 and 5 Pyromancers

Survivor
Dec 17, 2012
7
i think that all the worlds in pirate101 can be explored by wizards and vice versa

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4952
james dawnshade on Nov 19, 2014 wrote:
i think that all the worlds in pirate101 can be explored by wizards and vice versa
No, please no. Do not link these games. ever. Many, many of us do not like Pirates... KI is aware of this and will most likely never do this. Besides, they would lose money - why buy a Pirates account if you can just zip back and forth with a Wizard account? Sorry, this just won't work.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
10
I think having a different version of Marleybone would be cool. Like an American colonies world with the Marleybonians vs the Cats in the colonies that want to create their own nation. Have something similar to Thomas Jefferson as your main ally but he's called Tommy Jefferson like a tom-cat or the cartoon character. This world would be similar in design to one of the pirate101 worlds but with wizards. Just a thought .

Survivor
Jul 12, 2011
7
JessicaFrostGem on Nov 9, 2014 wrote:
Haley Silverfist level 21


  • the one world that Bartleby had always tried to hide, every possible villian you con imagine lived there once all going on with the same deadly plan... Bartleby had managed to keep the world private but some people had escaped and tried to carry on the plan such as Malistare but Bartleby lets it slip to Ambrose because the world has become to strong for him because of a new villian called the enchantress... and that right there could easily be the third story on wizard101 your character would of course save the day
  • this world would be called Unicornia it would be the land of the unicorns

    That would be AMAZING! It would be so cool, and also, worlds where only a certain type of school can go into. That would be AMAZING also.
    JessicaForstGem, 83
I think that the world where only a certain school would go into would be cool as well. But I think that only a certain school could quest there, so that other schools could at least see it. Great idea, but I think this tweak is needed

Survivor
May 28, 2014
18
how about a world based on Australia with kangaroos and wombats and bandicoots and wallabies