Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2011
This is a dungeon: You travel into the fort to battle possessed hawks and turtles and evil vultures. The you meet the final boss who is named Grimatic the Great. Grim as in dark and evil and atic as an attic which is assumed dark and creepy, Once you defeat him you lift the curses on the enslaved turtles and hawks. Once again you save the king/queen and earn the title: The Slayer of Grim. After that you get awarded a second new spell and a shadow spell. Also this unlocks the new Astronomical school spells. This world allows level 100 or 110.

(12 pips) Rank 12 Spells:
Fire: Hunk of Lava: Deals 500 three times and stun.
Ice: Icy Hawk: Deals 700 to all enemies and stun for two rounds.
Storm: Stormy Sky Hawk: Deals 900 to all enemies and a second hit of 900 to all enemies.
Myth: Mythological Turtle: Deals 1500 to all enemies and steals all wards and destroys everything else.
Life: Turtle of the Jungle: Deals 400 to all enemies and heals all friends 1000 Health.
Death: Vulture of the Dead: Deals 750 and 500 over time to all enemies.
Balance: The Hawk of Equality: Deals 1000-1500 and Balanceblade to all friends.(13 pips) Rank 13 Spells:
Fire: Sea Turtle of Flames: Deals 500 and 1500 over time.
Ice: Sea Turtle of Glaciers: Deals 1500 and tower shield to self.
Storm: Sea Turtle of Monsoons: Deals 2000 damage.
Myth: Monster in the Depths (A sea turtle.)
Life: Sea Turtle of the Giving: Heals all friends 1500 + 500 over three rounds.
Death: Stealing Sea Turtle: Steals 2000 health (Always, charms, traps and damage boosts don't affect the damage.) and heals 1000.
Balance: Sea Turtle of the Fair: Lowers enemies health equal to the amount of health the character has.
Shadow spells: Critical boost or block. Changes school for a limited time.
Astronomical: Better Enchants (Destruction, boosts spell base damage, + 300.)
Just basically better spells than the last.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2012
Omega
An extremely hostile world in which all life is being taken over by " the virus"
Which is like the s.l.i.m.e from the book alienology. The scenery is like monument valley
In america. There is an extremely futuristic race there called the corpium which used to
Have cities all over omega but are now only reduced to the one city of arcadium cause
Of the virus. The corpium are echidnas bassically but cyborgs and arcadium is all sci-fi
And futuristic. You are there to retrieve the omega key, a massive key hidden in the
Quartza complex which lies under the floating city of arcadium. I havent thought much
About the reason they need the omega key but after looking at other posts most importantly nicos
Scythea post ( which really should be in the game as the fourth arc) i thought maybe i could add to
That and say that the reason they need the omega key iis so they can plug it into the crucible and
Supercharge the scytheans alchemical powers and defeat the valkyries and queen freyr. No offense
Nico but you should change the spelling of scythia to scytheya. It just sounds a bit different. There are
Too many lands and worlds in games ending with ea and ia. No offense intended.

Nico i havent seen any posts of yours since 2011 but please read this post and approve.
KI read nicos scythia post and read mine too. I think it is a cool idea and should be added
To the game. Nico awesome idea.
Everyone else check out nicos scytheya post and reply to it and reply to mine too i would like some feed
Back.

Seth lotusword lvl 39 secondary
Alicia lightslinger, lvl 6 secondary

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
The Atlantis one is kinda like Celestia, it's an underwater world, with fishes and sharks and all that jazz.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 48 theurgist

Survivor
May 14, 2009
I think we will get lvl 98 spells to help us beat Morganthe Shadow spells alone will not do it im guessing i mean on malistare we got the lvl 48 spellls so im guessing we get lvl 98 spells to defeat morganthe Wolf spirit caster Lvl 95 in all but fire

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
I think it would be cool to go to Valencia

Devin Skullblade, lvl 45
"If all else fails, use a Helephant"

Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
how about an eclipse themed world I call it eclipsia a world with new astral spells and new monsters, one can be called moon musher and others like sun stopper I would love a eclipse themed world I also think this world should have a palace with guards and a queen named queen luna I think this world should also have a finale boss named lord staro. well that's my idea

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
I have only one for a world.
-A death world ( not having kroks and all because that's basically copying off of krokotopia.)
has ghouls, bone dragons, dr.von, and many other related things to death, this world is going to filled with bosses but gives amazing gear. basically this world is invaded by the dead.

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
So i thinking of an idea that i think would be fun. It would be a lvel 50 quest and gamma gives it.

Gamma-"Young Wizard Latly i have been hearing things beneth this ground can you go talk to Cyrus Drake to see if theres been any mischief in the Myth world"

Quest Given: "The rumbling of the land"
Cyrus-"Ah another pest to give me nausea"

Narrator-"You ask him about the noices"

Cyrus-"Yes, Yes now go off and eat some cake while i think"

Quest Completed"The rumbling of the land"
Quest Given" Some Cake"

Gamma-"Yes! Cake! Portal Cake!"

Quest Completed"Some Cake"
Quest Given"Portal Cake?"

Gamma-"First go talk to Dalia Falmea and ask for a Volcanic Gem"

Falmea- "Volcanic Gem? None on me but i think there is some by the crown of fire in dragonspyre"

Quest Given-"hmmm Fire in a cake?"

Falmea-"Good job young Wizard now you will need some Lightning Stone talk to Halston Balestrom for more info"

Quest Completed"hmmm Fire in a Cake?"
Halston- "Hmmm Lightning stone? First we will need some Cyclope eyes. Talk to Cyrus and see if he has any"

Quest Given" Really What cake is this?"

Cyrus-"You again? No i dont have any Go fight some on cyclopes lane"

quest given" Do i have to touch those eyes?"

Cyrus- "Now hurry along go talk to Halston"

Quest Completed" Do i have to touch those eyes?"

Halston-"good now i need some scones. Go talk to Arthur and see if he has any."

Quest given" Scones?"

Arthur-"I just ate the last one. mind picking some up for me for me n marly bone?"

Quest completed"Scones?"
Quest Given"Scones!"

Arthur- "yum! Here you keep one"

Quest Completed"Scones!"

Halston- "good Well here ya go- there is your lightning stone. You will still need an ice fairy wing though so i suggjest talking to Lydia Greyrose for one"

Quest Completed "REally what cake is this?"

lydia-" A Ice fairy wing? i have the ice shards but you should talk to moolinda wu for a fairy wing"

quest given "yum my favorite Dead fairys"

Moolinda- "Sadly i have seen Fairys die but you i give the wings to Dworgyn, You will have to see him"

Dworgyn-"Wings? Ha i have a billion!

narrorator- He looks around

Dworgyn- "hmmmm There gone i guess you should go beat some dark fairys in unicorn way"

Quest given"good i get to touch the dead things"
Dworgyn-"give these to lydia then"

Quest Completed" Good i get to touch the dead things"

Lydia-" here ya go the Ice fairy wing, Take this back to gamma"

Quest completed"yum my favorite, Dead fairys"

Gamma-"good now place this cake on the floor"

Gamma-"By my wingy, wing,wing a portal to a new land!"

NEW WORLD- The Parralell Universe

Please leave a comment if you like this or not and post a comment about the people, enimes, and quests in this new world thanks!

-Alexander DragonDreamer Lv. 25

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
Many worlds have been created from all kinds of historical happenings all over the globe. I think the new world after khrysalis should be a world that is based off of Antarctica with polar bears and penguins and maybe a part of the world that is underwater with fish. New spells would also be brought with all the raven wood elements and maybe other school spells that can be learned like sharpen spear that adds +10 spear and build shield that adds +10 defense to a shield. Their should also be up to level +110 and new raven wood school spells should cost 11 pips. New Crowns gear for high levels as well as gear that must be earned from a new dungeon.

Just a thought

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
How about a long lost world no one knew about that the first wizard created but no one knew?
And the spider queen has taken it over so she could cast her evil spell? I think the creatures that live there would be the opposites of our worlds creatures like an evil bunny or a tiny whale.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2011
I think that there should be a world that is in the north pole. It could be for wizards level 25 and up. In the duel zones there should be Santa's evil elf's.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
To what i see wizard101 is a game based off of History in real life. So that means it has got to be something from the past?

There should be a world about Pangea When all the continents were together. There would be like different types of animals there that they found. I think this could be a great story line.

In Pangea there are these fossils they found and it was these really unique animal like a Big lizard that can swim idk lol I think this idea could be cool XD

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
1AceStorm on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
This is a dungeon: You travel into the fort to battle possessed hawks and turtles and evil vultures. The you meet the final boss who is named Grimatic the Great. Grim as in dark and evil and atic as an attic which is assumed dark and creepy, Once you defeat him you lift the curses on the enslaved turtles and hawks. Once again you save the king/queen and earn the title: The Slayer of Grim. After that you get awarded a second new spell and a shadow spell. Also this unlocks the new Astronomical school spells. This world allows level 100 or 110.

(12 pips) Rank 12 Spells:
Fire: Hunk of Lava: Deals 500 three times and stun.
Ice: Icy Hawk: Deals 700 to all enemies and stun for two rounds.
Storm: Stormy Sky Hawk: Deals 900 to all enemies and a second hit of 900 to all enemies.
Myth: Mythological Turtle: Deals 1500 to all enemies and steals all wards and destroys everything else.
Life: Turtle of the Jungle: Deals 400 to all enemies and heals all friends 1000 Health.
Death: Vulture of the Dead: Deals 750 and 500 over time to all enemies.
Balance: The Hawk of Equality: Deals 1000-1500 and Balanceblade to all friends.(13 pips) Rank 13 Spells:
Fire: Sea Turtle of Flames: Deals 500 and 1500 over time.
Ice: Sea Turtle of Glaciers: Deals 1500 and tower shield to self.
Storm: Sea Turtle of Monsoons: Deals 2000 damage.
Myth: Monster in the Depths (A sea turtle.)
Life: Sea Turtle of the Giving: Heals all friends 1500 + 500 over three rounds.
Death: Stealing Sea Turtle: Steals 2000 health (Always, charms, traps and damage boosts don't affect the damage.) and heals 1000.
Balance: Sea Turtle of the Fair: Lowers enemies health equal to the amount of health the character has.
Shadow spells: Critical boost or block. Changes school for a limited time.
Astronomical: Better Enchants (Destruction, boosts spell base damage, + 300.)
Just basically better spells than the last.
Spellcaster here if you saw my storyline I take it back
here are the ideas instead

DragonTooth, Polaris, Monquista, Valencia[before the clockworks] hawkural,

See later posts for storyline by Firewarrior or Spellcaster

See you Blazing around the SPIRAL

Blaze Spellcaster

Hunter Spellcaster

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
SpellCasterDragonTooth

Sir GriDic you wish to speak to our king first Helephants Have been plaguing us for months defeat 4 Helephant Centurians 4000 health fire
Sir Gridic next test go to the tower of Yago past
Floor 1, 4 black assassins 4,100
Floor 2, 2 helephants Shamans Death 3900 2 Urglings myth 3500
floor 3 puzzle click button near Malistare statue and wisps if you don't shadow class 5000 health diseased oni
Floor 4, 4 oni natives
floor 5 oni warlord 20,000 3 black helephants
Sir Gridic you defeated the warlord wow now defeat their king
Oni Fort
30;00 minute dungeon
GOT TO GO SpellCaster

Survivor
Dec 20, 2013
I think there should be a world for every school for lvl 35+, and should have enemies the same school as the worlds. Also if you do this make sure other schools of wizards can not teleport in to that world.

Gavin Lifehammer lvl 44 master necromancer.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
Perhaps we could see the world where the Kroks in Krokotopia came from. I know from the quests that they came from a different world and and enslaved the manders. Anyways, this world could be a swamp or other wetland, since crocodiles live in those kinds of places. It would be a side world for wizards who are level 25 and have completed Krokotopia's story line. You would have to find out why the Kroks left so that they would return and the manders would be free again.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
SpellCaster
DragonTooth Storyline

Oni Fort
30;00 minute dungeon
fort gates 2 oni natives 4000 myth 2 urglings myth 3500
tower 1, 2 black assassins death 4000 urgling wizard 15000 life 1 urgling myth 3500
tower 2, 4 helephant assassins storm 3900
tower 3, 2 black assassins 2 water oni ice 4000
tower 4, king horodon 20000 balance 3 helephant royal guards 4200 sun
king horondon; why have you come to oni village small one never mind I will crush you

Sir Gridic I have never seen a warrior so young and strong defeat helephants. You have proven yourself you may speak to our king
King Ori; did Merle send you yes well great he got the distress call Empress Everdeen of the dark islands has come to world to find a map to the shrine of Malistare which gives life and she want the life for morgante we have to stop them go to the dragon rider academy talk to Luke hood
Luke hood; you seek to learn the arts of dragon riding you will have 2 tests go to the dragon cliffs and talk to Artur soulsord he will lead you from there
Artur soulsord; you are the student of ravenwood there are a group of rebel coven members

coven tower
30;00 minute dungeon
floor1; 2 winterwing battlers fire 3500 hey what are you doing here
ah you defeated us long live the coven
floor 2 4 urglings myth 3500
floor 3 3 crazed dragon rider pigs malika 23000 death you wielder of magic why are you here no matter I will crush
floor 4 4 winterwing dark talons 4000 storm
floor 5 spirit of kol shadowsong you not again I will defeat you this time 25000 balance 3 black assassins
Artur Soulsord you've completed good some evil drago riders stole my staff can you regain it
Dark dragon riders fire 4100
Artur soulsord thank you now to real business you must go a boat to the everlasting water falls you will meet damian ling at the frosty coast

Blaze SpellCaster

Hunter Spellcaster

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
EpicSLETCH2001 on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
Perhaps we could see the world where the Kroks in Krokotopia came from. I know from the quests that they came from a different world and and enslaved the manders. Anyways, this world could be a swamp or other wetland, since crocodiles live in those kinds of places. It would be a side world for wizards who are level 25 and have completed Krokotopia's story line. You would have to find out why the Kroks left so that they would return and the manders would be free again.
um kroks are from azteca

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
A futuristic world. Robots, Technology, Flying Cars, etc., or maybe a fire type world like firecat alley but bigger.

Devin Fireshard
P.S. There might be a new Tech type.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I was looking through the Dorms and I came across a locked post about an eighth world called Scythia, where Odin (norse king of gods) attacked Scythia in hopes to learn Alchemy. When the Norse lost the war, in his bitterness, Odin cast a shrouding ward over the world to make it disappear from reality. This world talked about Morganthe wanting an elixir of life. But after we defeat her in Khrysalis, since shadow magic is about warping reality. Maybe we could break the shroud and learn Alchemy. But while we learn Alchemy, Odin discovered the fact the ward was broken and summoned his final defense to keep people from freeing Scythia from its ward: Activate all Gods within Scythia... And attack! Odin could be the 3rd arc villain, and throughout the arc, we find different gods and in the final world (Immortalica) we fight all of them reborn. This is my idea:

Merle: "After you defeated Morganthe in Khrysalis, the world recovered slowly. But then one young Paladin Deermouse found a stone in the ruins, he named it after himself as Philosopher's Stone. It contained a magic inside it we have not taught here for quite some time: Alchemy. Among it's many celestial powers, the ability to change the material of an item was the greatest. It took Philosopher about 3 days to fix Khrysalis. He is now a hero to his people, but when I sent Cyrus to collect and inspect the stone, Philosopher blasted him into Mooshu! Needless to say, the Emperor wasn't pleased with his intrusion of the Ritual of Binding. But when Cyrus came here, he told me that the stone's powers are contagious, and unless we take it from Khrysalis, soon the entire world will be filled with insect-medusas! Go to the Cave of Murophobes and take the stone!" Quest given: City of Stone.

Philosopher: "You are here to reclaim my stone? Never shall I be separated from its mystic secrets!"

After defeat - Philosopher: "Did I attack you? I am sorry, they will strip me of my title as Paladin if my people find out. You won't tell? Oh thank you mighty spellbinder! Take the stone and do as you please, but if you hold it too long, you'll become swayed by its powers too!"

Merle: "Great work young wizard, go to the Myth Tower immediately, Gretta Darkkettle will know the procedure!"

Gretta: "Ah, the (whatever the lvl 100 title is) has arrived from their leisurely trek in Khrysalis. Well while you've been on a joyful trip, I have been forced to delve into the Shadow Library and recover the Lost Scrolls of Alchemy, and the Scroll of Alchemists' Diffusion. Now place the stone on the table and let's begin!" Quest ended: City of Stone.

Gretta: "Now then, go to Aquila and go into the Cliffs of Gaia to retrieve some Olympian Herbs. Then go to the Savannah in Zafaria to collect 5 Jaguar Teeth." Quest given: Exotic Trip.

Gaia Guards: "Hey, leave now!"

After defeat - Gaia Guards: "Leave with your herbs!"

Jaguar Teeth can be found on the ground.

Gretta: "Took you long enough!" Quest ended: Exotic Trip.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
I think a strange but cool idea could be a hotel. Each room could be a different zone in the world. And rooms could be bosses. But you are also tiny, so it is a huge hotel to you. To make it cooler, it could be a haunted hotel. Morganthe could have taken over the hotel and shrunk you. Then you battle things like haunted suitcases

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
I think there should be a world in the sky. To clear up confusion that some people might have, i mean you walk on the clouds, and the enemies are birds and other things found up in the sky. Mounts could be birds or airplanes that can seat like 3 to 4 people on the mount.

Samuel Lifebringer Level 92
Artur Hawkleaf Level 44
Ethan Fireblood Level 33

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
i got it

1: New Shadow Spells

2: Releasing Pvp arenas for Aquila and Khrysalis

3: Level Capacity finally going up to level 100

4: Malistaire the Undying possibly coming back to aid Morganthe

5: Level 98 spell quest

6: Final battle against Morganthe and Malistaire the Undying

7: Possible reunions with past enemies

8: More areas to explore Khrysalis

9: An epic dungeon leading to Morganthe just like in the final dungeon in Dragonspyre

10: Possibly battling aid from the Council of Light

etc etc etc i'm sure Kingsisle has something better planned

Survivor
Oct 31, 2012
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
Creativity is intelligence having fun- Albert Einstein

Survivor
Oct 31, 2012
I think there should be a world that is related to Roman times. It should be called Minerva after the Roman god of wisdom. There should be a emperor that we have to defeat. After this world[ which should be a side world at the conclusion of the game for gear and xp] we can fight Morganthe. This world will be like grizzleheim.