Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 07, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Oct 23, 2013 wrote:
I think that that's being unfair to fire wizards. 95% resist?! Let's go through the bosses that we've had to defeat.
Lord Nightshade - Death=1.
Krokopatra - Storm=1.
Meowiarty - Myth=1.
Jade Oni - Life=1.
Mallistaire - Death=2.
Mithraya - Sun=1 (Sun is fire, storm & life, so Fire=1, Storm=2, Life=2).
Starburst Spider - Storm=3.
Sir Malory - Storm=4.
Mallistaire the Undying - Death=3.

Well it's already been fire, storm, myth, life, death, and no-one else, so the boss should be either ice or balance for definite. Since myth and fire haven't been used much, there could be 4 bosses in the pagoda:

Plagued Moodha Priest - Balance, 17,500 health, knows all balance cards and Virulent plague. If you attack him, he says "Plagues shall thrive in my death!" and cast a 0-pip 50% virulent plague. Hare creature.
Everwinter Oni - Ice, 20,000 health, knows all ice cards and Oni no death (750 damage version). If you attack him, he says "Aid me brethren!" and cast a 0-pip oni no death on the caster. Oni creature.
Legendary Warrior - Myth, 17,500 health, knows all myth cards and Samoorai. If you attack him, he says "I am favored by heroes." and cast a 0-pip Samoorai on the caster. Samoorai creature.
Tanaka Flameshard - Fire, 15,000 health, knows all fire cards and Tanaka Staff Swirl. If you attack him, he says "I can throw a punch too!" and cast a 0-pip Tanaka Staff Swirl. Goat Monk creature.
Tanaka Staff Swirl - 7 pips, fire spell, 700 damage and -50% accuracy to next 3 spells to 1 enemy.

After the fight, you have a chance to get a wand called, Oni's Chilling Sword, that gives 6 Ice Age Breeze item cards and 2 power pips at the start of a fight. A hat called Sandy Moodha's Helm that gives 20% resistance and damage, 9% accuracy, 100 crit & block, 10% power pip chance & 10% piercing & stun block, lvl 95+ only. A robe called Samoorai's Proud Armour, that gives +25% power pip chance, 15% piercing & stun, 130 crit & block, and 1 Astral Alignment item card (95+ only). A pet Fiery Monk that gives 1 Tanaka Staff Swirl at teen, 2 at ancient. And some boots called Emperor's Boots of Power, that give 200 block, 150 crit, 30 damage, 10 accuracy & 1 oni no death item card.
Ice Age Breeze - Ice, 100% accuracy, 0 pips, 150 damage to 1 enemy.
Astral Alignment - Star, 80% accuracy, 7 pips, 250 sun, moon & star damage to all enemies, and balanceblade to all allies (25% bladestorm).

What do you think?
i made a level ervin had 90 so maybe 5 more is better

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Oct 23, 2013 wrote:
I think that that's being unfair to fire wizards. 95% resist?! Let's go through the bosses that we've had to defeat.
Lord Nightshade - Death=1.
Krokopatra - Storm=1.
Meowiarty - Myth=1.
Jade Oni - Life=1.
Mallistaire - Death=2.
Mithraya - Sun=1 (Sun is fire, storm & life, so Fire=1, Storm=2, Life=2).
Starburst Spider - Storm=3.
Sir Malory - Storm=4.
Mallistaire the Undying - Death=3.

Well it's already been fire, storm, myth, life, death, and no-one else, so the boss should be either ice or balance for definite. Since myth and fire haven't been used much, there could be 4 bosses in the pagoda:

Plagued Moodha Priest - Balance, 17,500 health, knows all balance cards and Virulent plague. If you attack him, he says "Plagues shall thrive in my death!" and cast a 0-pip 50% virulent plague. Hare creature.
Everwinter Oni - Ice, 20,000 health, knows all ice cards and Oni no death (750 damage version). If you attack him, he says "Aid me brethren!" and cast a 0-pip oni no death on the caster. Oni creature.
Legendary Warrior - Myth, 17,500 health, knows all myth cards and Samoorai. If you attack him, he says "I am favored by heroes." and cast a 0-pip Samoorai on the caster. Samoorai creature.
Tanaka Flameshard - Fire, 15,000 health, knows all fire cards and Tanaka Staff Swirl. If you attack him, he says "I can throw a punch too!" and cast a 0-pip Tanaka Staff Swirl. Goat Monk creature.
Tanaka Staff Swirl - 7 pips, fire spell, 700 damage and -50% accuracy to next 3 spells to 1 enemy.

After the fight, you have a chance to get a wand called, Oni's Chilling Sword, that gives 6 Ice Age Breeze item cards and 2 power pips at the start of a fight. A hat called Sandy Moodha's Helm that gives 20% resistance and damage, 9% accuracy, 100 crit & block, 10% power pip chance & 10% piercing & stun block, lvl 95+ only. A robe called Samoorai's Proud Armour, that gives +25% power pip chance, 15% piercing & stun, 130 crit & block, and 1 Astral Alignment item card (95+ only). A pet Fiery Monk that gives 1 Tanaka Staff Swirl at teen, 2 at ancient. And some boots called Emperor's Boots of Power, that give 200 block, 150 crit, 30 damage, 10 accuracy & 1 oni no death item card.
Ice Age Breeze - Ice, 100% accuracy, 0 pips, 150 damage to 1 enemy.
Astral Alignment - Star, 80% accuracy, 7 pips, 250 sun, moon & star damage to all enemies, and balanceblade to all allies (25% bladestorm).

What do you think?
o and i will try to higher the boost

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
Um Atlantis is basically a world now and in a way so is the moon based world the way you described it, it sounds allot like Celestia and if not in Aquilla has atlantia

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
Smurfed on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
Hmmm...

A bug world, where the town would be like a hive of some kind, and players run around outside in giant vegetation and the like with insect-themed outfits

There is a desert-type world for Krokotopia, so maybe also have a tundra-type world with lots of ice, big thick furry outfits, and abomonable snowmen

Dinosaurs. There should be a world with dinosaurs in it too. Maybe not the big giant hulking type, but Dinosaurs that are more like people than giant lizards (the way people of Marleybone are more like people than cats and dogs). And you could have like a stoneage, sort of "Flintstones" inspired outfits.

Maybe even a "Heaven and Heck" type world, where it's a classical sort of good verse evil thing. You could have Seraph NPCs (like the lady at the end of Unicorn Way... Her name escapses me at the moment) and some sort of appropriately evil-themed bad guys, not to mention the angel/devil outfit styles

I also like LafChill's idea of a swamp/jungle type world to represent the frogpeople. Have maybe some sort of jungle-tribe theme thing going for it (Professor Baelstrom himself seems to me to be some sort of Pygmy frog)

Well that's all from me for now. I might expand on this a little later, I quite enjoye thinking up all this sort of stuff :-)
There is a tundra world wintertusk although not many ppl still go there

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
Narrator: "Once you finish climbing that steep trail, you find two gates, blocking the High Cliff Village from you. The Gate Guard starts to talk to you."

Fwanela Gate Guard: "What do you want?! Oh, you want to get into the High Cliff Village? Not a chance! What's that? You bring pet Ice Imps! Come on in, friend! I'm going to name mine Phil!"

Sharazize MixingFace: "Good work. From what I've seen, the Fwanelas have been taken over by Despair Magic too. In order to get to the Dark Forest, we must help the Fwanelas and restore the Mind Magic of the Spiral. The Statue of Incarda MindKnower, the source of all Mind Magic in the Spiral, has too been taken over by Despair. To cure it, we must make a powerful potion. Go get the Pearle of Myth, from Tinlk EvilEye, in the Frozen Myth Cave."

Tinlk EvilEye: 16,000 health, Myth, two Ice minions. "You... will... DIE!"

Tinlk EvilEye: "Bah! Take your Pearle of Myth!"

Sharazize MixingFace: "Good, good! Now, we need the Stone of Life, from the Freezing Life Cave."

Eep LivingTooth: 17,500 health, Life, two ice minions. "Don't get tangled in my vines!"

Eep LivingTooth: "Take it! Take it!"

Sharazize MixingFace: "Great! Now, the second to last thing we need is the Shell of Death. Get it from Linta NeverDying, in the Frosted Death Cave."

Linta NeverDying: 16,500 health, Death, two ice minions. "Die, die, die!"

Linta NeverDying: "No, no, no!"

Sharazize MixingFace: "Now with the Shell of Death, all we need is Silver Water, from the Cold Silver Cave."

Silver Monster: 16,000 health, Balance, two despair minions."You will never have my Water!"

Silver Monster: "Eek!"

Sharazize MixingFace: "Now, put the Pearle of Myth, Stone of Life, and Shell of Death in the Silver Water. By the time you get to the Statue of Incarda MindKnower, the potion should be ready."

Narrator: "Once you get to the Statue, the Silver Water is now sparkling. You pour the Silver Water over the Statue. The Statue starts to shake, and the rust comes off of the Statue. Soon, the Silver Water flows from Incarda MindKnowers mouth, like a water fountain. Soon, you hear another woman's voice talking to you."

Incarda MindKnower: "Thank you for saving the Mind Magic, wizard. I now reward you, by teaching you the ways of Mind Magic."

Mind Spell Learned: Mind Blade. +3 40% Balance Blade to any Blade.

Sharazize MixingFace: "Wonderful! Now all we have to do is restore the Cloud Magic, and the Despair Forces will be able to be defeated. But to get to the Cloud Magic source, we must cross the Dark Forest, the Forested Coast, and the Cloud Sea. Lets go ask the Fwanelas to open the gate to the Dark Forest, so we can continue."

Dark Forest Fwanela Gate Guard: "You want to get into the Dark Forest? That is a horrible place. The birthplace of Shadow Magic, and the home of the Spider Magi. But if you wish, you may go."

Narrator: "As soon as you enter the Dark Forest, you feel the same way you did when you entered the corrupted Eclipse Tower, in Khrysalis."

That's all!

-Nick
Sharazize MixingFace: "This is a horrible place. We need to quickly get though the Dark Forest, and to the Frosted Coast. But we need to find a way to get though. Go defeat some Spider Devils, and make them tell you how to get to the Frosted Coast."

Spider Devils: 4,500 health, Despair, must defeat four of them. "Hiss! To get to the Frosted Coast? You must pass though the layer of the Spider Magi. But, the way is blocked by powerful Despair and Shadow Magic. Only the Three Relics of Empyrea would be powerful enough to get though that shield."

Sharazize MixingFace: "We need to get past the layer of the Spider Magi? That is a horrible thing. The Spider Magi was the one who thought Morganthe Shadow Magic. It's very bad that Despair is working with Shadow. The Three Relics of Empyrea the Spider Devils were talking about are the Cloud Sword, the Mind Armor, and the Time Shield. The last I knew, the Cloud Sword was owned by Tina SwordSlasher. She is in the Empyreana."

Tina SwordSlasher: "You want the Cloud Sword? That was taken by the Despair Forces when they first tried to raid the arena. They fled to the Sun Caverns, because they did not have enough men to take us down."

Sun Caverns
1 Hour Dungeon
Ev'il DoomDancer: 20,000 health, Despair. "Careful! We want to make sure the Hummers don't hear us messaging the Despair Palace. Wait... did you hear that? Someone's there!"
Ev'il DoomDancer: "You want the Cloud Sword? Its further down the caverns. You will never make it, though!"
Me'an EvilSkin: 20,400 health, Despair, two Despair Minions. "What are you doing here?! You will never make it out of the Sun Caverns!"
Me'an EvilSkin: "Ah, forget it! I'm done working in such bad conditions! To get the Cloud Sword, take a right, and then a left."
Guard Bats: 5,000 health, Despair. "Hiss!"
Fo'ul DevilFriend: 20,600 health, Despair, three Despair Minions. "You will never get the Cloud Sword!"
Fo'ul DevilFriend: "Ugh! Take your Cloud Sword!"
Sharazize MixingFace: "Good work! Now we need to get the Mind Armor. That should be with Riord SafeSkin, in the High Cliff Village."
Riord SafeSkin: "You want the Mind Armor? That was stolen from me, by a Evil Sky Squid Spawn."
Evil Sky Squid Spawn: 20,300 health, Life, two Myth minions. "No! You will not have the Mind Armor! I've already lost my Rainbow Ink!"
Evil Sky Squid Spawn: "You are so rude!"
Sharazize MixingFace: "Great! Now all we need is the Time Shield. The Time Shield will be the hardest to get. Go back to the Forest of Time, and get it from Danr DinnerBone."
Danr DinnerBone: "You want the Time Shield? Take it!"
Sharazize MixingFace: "Hmm, not as hard as I thought. Now, take the Cloud Sword, Mind Armor, and Time Shield to the Shadow and Despair Shield. You should be able to pass right though it. Enter the Spider Magi's layer, then go to the Frosted Beach, and talk to Balquga ShipSailor. He will guide you though the Star Light Sea and the Cloud Sea. Good luck, wizard!"
That's all for now!
-Nick

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
Time Magic
"Do not forget the power of Time."
Time Magic is the power of Time itself. It can change everything about battle. Who goes first, how many pips are earned at the start of each round, and much more. Those Wizards that learn Time Magic have the ability to Gondi. When you Gondi, it adds a +300 damage over time to any spell. However, healing spells, charms, wards, and global spells can trigger Gondi. So be careful, if a self spell Gondis, you could be in trouble. Gondis can Critical, too.
Despair Magic
"The worst way of punishing your enemies..."
Despair Magic is a horrible magic. It and Shadow Magic are the only banned magic's of the Spiral. But Despair Magic has crept out of the dark corners of the Spiral, and have taken over Empyrea. This horrible magic can make Traps, Dispels, and Weaknesses appear more than once when casted. It can also Stun an Enemy for 2+ rounds. But when Despair Magic is used in battles, it leaves traces. When ever a spell effected by Despair Magic is casted, a global spell appears. This global spell does -85% on all healing spells. Despair Magic also allows 1 more creature to join the opposing team.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
i think there should be a world where there is just monsters and you have to do one big quest and it can be done from level 1 to 95 but if you are a level one and you keep leveling very time you win a battle you move to level 3 you skip one level and move to the next so it is like a level up grader and it starts from totothen
and so it goes like that

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
These are my school world ideas. You could limit them to things such as lvl 50 or 40+, and have a new trainer to train in "Enhanced school magic" These would be very powerful, but you can only train in your primary school for enhanced magic.

World - Maybe the place where the Dragons rules. Red ground, burnt (or black/ash) trees, volcano that "erupts" (non damaging) every so often. Enemies might include the fire minions that are fire only, or maybe an Undead Ash Fiend. Maybe have a quest given by a dragon.

World - Imagine a winter wonderland. Now Imagine it W101 style. There might be special races such as ice skating that is ice wizard only or such. Enemies might include stuff on colossus blvd (not the gobblers) and maybe an Undead Ice Fiend. Maybe have a quest given by a giant.

world - Sort of Triton avenue, except more, well, stormy. Triton avenue seems too enemy and not enough stormy. Maybe have some sort of enchanted rainforest with creatures such as Undead Storm Fiends. It would always be raining. Maybe have a quest given by a triton.

world - It needs to be magical, yet always have a gloomy feel to it. You could acheive this by adding gloomy music. Have it dark and dreary, and enemies may include anything Undead.

World - This world is happy and magical. Kind of like Wysteria. Tons of plants, and wisps all around. You could have a wisp that gives energy here and only here as well. (running out of letters here)

World - Make this world imaginable, as the book in myth school says. Have minions, and a lot of craziness (I would love this world if it was like this but maybe i dont understand the true meaning of myth but that is ok right :P)

World - Have mini versions of all the worlds, with lines between them. In the center (The area like the commons in WC) have a magnificent place with a hint of every world. Only have items from the other worlds, nothing the balance has on its own.

Thanks for reading!

-Grace Goldenleaf, Level 33. Magus. Unicorn Realm.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Nov 27, 2013 wrote:
Very nice idea! I'm going to put my world idea in the same format you did.

Welcome to Empyrea!

Empyrea is a world with a small amount of islands scattered around the world. This world is home to the Seraphs, Sky Squids, Fwanelas (a race of amputate ice), and the Hummers (a race of Humming Birds).

Empyrea's beautiful sun sets, lush forests, and snow topped mountains has been known to many residents of the spiral as "The World Without War". But what they don't know, is that Empyrea is facing a war, a war with long forgotten magic.

Now, the horrible, dark, and strange Despair Magic has worked its way into the skies of Empyrea, swallowing its islands whole, and spitting them out in ruins.

Now, you must learn the art of Cloud Walking, a very dangerous task, to help the Seraph Kingdom. But Cloud Walking is not the least of your troubles, the Despair forces has taken over the Cloud Sea (where the Sky Squids live), and now they are using the corrupt Cloud Magic to search all the skies of Empyrea, but no body knows what they are looking for....

**You must be at least level 100 and have completed Khrysalis to enter Empyrea**

New Magic
With the release of Empyrea comes four ancient types of magic: Cloud Magic, Mind Magic, Time Magic, and Despair Magic.
Cloud Magic: isall changing form of the spell, as clouds never keep the same form. Cloud Magic can turn single attack spells to all enemy spells, turn ranked spells into X ranked spells, and much more. Cloud Magic can only be learned at the Cloud Sea.
Mind Magic: is about helping yourself and others without the enemy knowing. It can make multiple Shields and Blades appear when casted. Mind Magic can only be learned in High Cliff Village.
Time Magic: is about changing the battle itself. It can change who goes first, how many pips you get each round, how many times you can go each round, and sometimes it can Gondi. When spells Gondi, they can add a +400 damage over 3 rounds. Time Magic can only be learned in the Forest of Time.
Despair Magic: focuses on bringing despair to the enemy. It can make multiple Weaknesses, Dispels, and Traps appear when casted, and can stun the enemy for 2+ rounds. Despair Magic can only be learned in the Despair Palace.

Extra Updates
Empyrea comes with a new Zeke Quest: "Mark those Pirates!"
Empyrea comes with a new Side Dungeon: "Challenge of the Seraphs"
You might want to check out what's happening in the Krokotopia Library.

Empyrea pay-by-zone prices
Empyrea (as all the other worlds) can be bought with crowns. Here are the zones and their prices:
Temple of the Triangle, The Empyreana, and Sun Set Beach, three zones for 1,500 crowns.
Forest of Time and High Cliff Village, two zones for 1,500 crowns.
Dark Forest, Frosted Coast, and Star Light Sea, three zones for 1,500 crowns.
Cloud Sea, Seraph Kingdom, Despair Outskirts, and Despair Palace, four zones for 1,500 crowns.
This world costs a total of 6,000 crowns.
Hope you like it!

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 95
Empyrea is the first world of the Third Story Arc. The Third Story Arc has the main villain, Arcvault, a evil Despair Wizard. The Third Story Arc includes the worlds of:
  • Empyrea (introduces four new types of magic, Cloud, Mind, Time, and Despair)
  • Candy World (home of Professor Grayrose
  • Polaris
  • Mirage
  • Darkmor (home world of Despair Magic)

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
if it where up to me on making an other world in the spiral I would make it an never-changing labyrinth full of and monsters.

also another idea for a new world would be a big tropical island like the floating land but with a big volcano that threatens to destroy the island so you adventure into the volcano to stop what ever is causing it to erupt to find it is a corrupted young wizard. please give Blake Thunderhorn on blakechu's account crowns or allow him with this world for free

Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
Before reading this please see my "what world is you're wizard from" reply. It will help understand more of its climate.
A new world that can be added is Isola. Isola will be a world where its tropical. Here's some information:

Climate- Tropical and beautiful. Moderate warmth and rich soil for growing crops. Around summer ocean waters become dangerous.

History- Isola was a peaceful place until Mart VonPeter arrived. Mart VonPeter created a civil war with the Eastern part and Western part. The civil war will be called the hundred year war. Mart VonPeter then was then captured. After the war much of Isola was destroyed and in order to hide its scars was to raise its waters and evacuate the lower parts of Isola. After 75 years ( it is now the present) Mart VonPeter then broke out from the prison and began to destroy Isola. A volcano then erupted and destroyed the Southern half of Isola. Mart VonPeter lives in the Southern half of Isola and threatens to destroy the whole place.

Creatures- Many animals are marine life around the bay and beaches. On land the creatures are Humans, Marlyboneians (or however you say what they are), and spots of Watermole Tribes.

Please tell me what you think.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
Lol me and my friend are making a big Stela Di Mare project. We made the streets up, and yet to do creatures, dialogue, drawings, quest and stuff, before we send it to KI by e-mail.
Stela Di Mare is a world cut off the spiral. It's on a whale, and people that saved themselves from Xibalba in Azteca ran there.
Stela Di Mare contains 17 streets, including 6 dungeons, which makes a total of 11 normal streets.
Stela Di Mare is the most expensive world so far, with the total pricing of 34,000-35,000 crowns-

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 4, 2013 wrote:
Sharazize MixingFace: "This is a horrible place. We need to quickly get though the Dark Forest, and to the Frosted Coast. But we need to find a way to get though. Go defeat some Spider Devils, and make them tell you how to get to the Frosted Coast."

Spider Devils: 4,500 health, Despair, must defeat four of them. "Hiss! To get to the Frosted Coast? You must pass though the layer of the Spider Magi. But, the way is blocked by powerful Despair and Shadow Magic. Only the Three Relics of Empyrea would be powerful enough to get though that shield."

Sharazize MixingFace: "We need to get past the layer of the Spider Magi? That is a horrible thing. The Spider Magi was the one who thought Morganthe Shadow Magic. It's very bad that Despair is working with Shadow. The Three Relics of Empyrea the Spider Devils were talking about are the Cloud Sword, the Mind Armor, and the Time Shield. The last I knew, the Cloud Sword was owned by Tina SwordSlasher. She is in the Empyreana."

Tina SwordSlasher: "You want the Cloud Sword? That was taken by the Despair Forces when they first tried to raid the arena. They fled to the Sun Caverns, because they did not have enough men to take us down."

Sun Caverns
1 Hour Dungeon
Ev'il DoomDancer: 20,000 health, Despair. "Careful! We want to make sure the Hummers don't hear us messaging the Despair Palace. Wait... did you hear that? Someone's there!"
Ev'il DoomDancer: "You want the Cloud Sword? Its further down the caverns. You will never make it, though!"
Me'an EvilSkin: 20,400 health, Despair, two Despair Minions. "What are you doing here?! You will never make it out of the Sun Caverns!"
Me'an EvilSkin: "Ah, forget it! I'm done working in such bad conditions! To get the Cloud Sword, take a right, and then a left."
Guard Bats: 5,000 health, Despair. "Hiss!"
Fo'ul DevilFriend: 20,600 health, Despair, three Despair Minions. "You will never get the Cloud Sword!"
Fo'ul DevilFriend: "Ugh! Take your Cloud Sword!"
Sharazize MixingFace: "Good work! Now we need to get the Mind Armor. That should be with Riord SafeSkin, in the High Cliff Village."
Riord SafeSkin: "You want the Mind Armor? That was stolen from me, by a Evil Sky Squid Spawn."
Evil Sky Squid Spawn: 20,300 health, Life, two Myth minions. "No! You will not have the Mind Armor! I've already lost my Rainbow Ink!"
Evil Sky Squid Spawn: "You are so rude!"
Sharazize MixingFace: "Great! Now all we need is the Time Shield. The Time Shield will be the hardest to get. Go back to the Forest of Time, and get it from Danr DinnerBone."
Danr DinnerBone: "You want the Time Shield? Take it!"
Sharazize MixingFace: "Hmm, not as hard as I thought. Now, take the Cloud Sword, Mind Armor, and Time Shield to the Shadow and Despair Shield. You should be able to pass right though it. Enter the Spider Magi's layer, then go to the Frosted Beach, and talk to Balquga ShipSailor. He will guide you though the Star Light Sea and the Cloud Sea. Good luck, wizard!"
That's all for now!
-Nick
Spider Magi's Layer
1 Hour Dungeon
Evil Spider: 4,500 health, Despair, must defeat four of them. "Hisssss!"
Tan Spider: 5,000 health, Despair, must defeat four of them. "Grrrrr!"
Monkey Spider: 5,000 health, Despair, must defeat four of them. "Ooh, ooh! Aha, aha!"
Ripping Spider: 24,000 health, Despair, two Despair Minions. "Hmm, you'll be easy to rip apart!"
Ripping Spider: "Hiss! The Spider Magi is ahead, you will never make it!"
Brown Spider: 4,750 health, Despair, must defeat four of them. "Ssss!"
Eating Spider: 25,000 health, Despair, two Despair Minions. "You want to get to the Frosted Coast? You'll be to busy, being eaten by me!"
Eating Spider: "Ack! The Spider Magi is just ahead!"
Spider Magi: 30,000 health, Shadow, three Despair Minions. "Hmm, a wizard? You're the second one that Ambrose has sent on me. I simply showed her the power of Shadow Magic, and she was obsessed with it! Would you like me to show you some too?"
Spider Magi: "You're the first one to defeat me! To get to the Frosted Coast? Simply go to the Webbed Tree, and speak the words: 'Olnt Ne Inca'. But that's not all! To get to the Webbed Tree, you must have the Spider Gem. It's in the Tomb of Morganthe."
Tomb of Morganthe
1 Hour Dungeon
Shadow Spirits: 4,500 health, Death, must defeat two of them. "You dare try to get to the Umbra Queen's final resting place? You shall die!"
Shadow Spirits: "Aha!"
Tomb Spider: 26,500 health, Ice, one Myth Minion, one Life minion, one Fire Minion. "Get out, and maybe you can live."
Tomb Spider: "Eek!"
Electric Guard Spider: 25,500 health, Storm, one Ice Minion, one Balance Minion. "I'll Zap you down!"
Electric Guard Spider: "I've failed you, Morganthe!"
Morganthe Spirit: 10,000 health (yes, low), Shadow, no minions. "Well, well, well. If it isn't that little wizard. Why have you come to my Tomb? To get the Spider Gem? It's connected to my Soul. To get it, you must defeat me!"
Morganthe Spirit: "Here, take it!"
Narrator: "Once you place the Spider Gem, the rocks by a cliff start to crake open, reviling a path to the spider web covered tree."
Balquga ShipSailor: "Who are you? Sharazize sent you? I will help you then. What do you need? To get across the Star Light Sea? Yes, that will be easy, simply retrieve my ship paces from the Crazy Fwanelas, and my tools from the Insane Sky Squid Spawn."
Crazy Fwanelas: 6,000 health, Ice, Defeat and Collect 4
Insane Sky Squid Spawn: 5,500 health, Life, Defeat and Collect 3
Balquga ShipSailor: "Good, now I'll just build the ship and we can go! Now, just step onto the ship, and we can sail across the Star Light Sea."
Narrator: "When you get on the ship, it shakes, and lurches off the Frosted Coast, sailing into the Star Light Sea. But what, are those the Despair Patrol Ships? They are coming aboard! Prepare for combat!"
(How sailing across the Star Light Sea/Cloud Sea works. Press X while by the steering wheel to continue. Each time you press X, the ship reloads, putting enemies to battle on it.)
-Nick

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
Spider Magi's Layer
1 Hour Dungeon
Evil Spider: 4,500 health, Despair, must defeat four of them. "Hisssss!"
Tan Spider: 5,000 health, Despair, must defeat four of them. "Grrrrr!"
Monkey Spider: 5,000 health, Despair, must defeat four of them. "Ooh, ooh! Aha, aha!"
Ripping Spider: 24,000 health, Despair, two Despair Minions. "Hmm, you'll be easy to rip apart!"
Ripping Spider: "Hiss! The Spider Magi is ahead, you will never make it!"
Brown Spider: 4,750 health, Despair, must defeat four of them. "Ssss!"
Eating Spider: 25,000 health, Despair, two Despair Minions. "You want to get to the Frosted Coast? You'll be to busy, being eaten by me!"
Eating Spider: "Ack! The Spider Magi is just ahead!"
Spider Magi: 30,000 health, Shadow, three Despair Minions. "Hmm, a wizard? You're the second one that Ambrose has sent on me. I simply showed her the power of Shadow Magic, and she was obsessed with it! Would you like me to show you some too?"
Spider Magi: "You're the first one to defeat me! To get to the Frosted Coast? Simply go to the Webbed Tree, and speak the words: 'Olnt Ne Inca'. But that's not all! To get to the Webbed Tree, you must have the Spider Gem. It's in the Tomb of Morganthe."
Tomb of Morganthe
1 Hour Dungeon
Shadow Spirits: 4,500 health, Death, must defeat two of them. "You dare try to get to the Umbra Queen's final resting place? You shall die!"
Shadow Spirits: "Aha!"
Tomb Spider: 26,500 health, Ice, one Myth Minion, one Life minion, one Fire Minion. "Get out, and maybe you can live."
Tomb Spider: "Eek!"
Electric Guard Spider: 25,500 health, Storm, one Ice Minion, one Balance Minion. "I'll Zap you down!"
Electric Guard Spider: "I've failed you, Morganthe!"
Morganthe Spirit: 10,000 health (yes, low), Shadow, no minions. "Well, well, well. If it isn't that little wizard. Why have you come to my Tomb? To get the Spider Gem? It's connected to my Soul. To get it, you must defeat me!"
Morganthe Spirit: "Here, take it!"
Narrator: "Once you place the Spider Gem, the rocks by a cliff start to crake open, reviling a path to the spider web covered tree."
Balquga ShipSailor: "Who are you? Sharazize sent you? I will help you then. What do you need? To get across the Star Light Sea? Yes, that will be easy, simply retrieve my ship paces from the Crazy Fwanelas, and my tools from the Insane Sky Squid Spawn."
Crazy Fwanelas: 6,000 health, Ice, Defeat and Collect 4
Insane Sky Squid Spawn: 5,500 health, Life, Defeat and Collect 3
Balquga ShipSailor: "Good, now I'll just build the ship and we can go! Now, just step onto the ship, and we can sail across the Star Light Sea."
Narrator: "When you get on the ship, it shakes, and lurches off the Frosted Coast, sailing into the Star Light Sea. But what, are those the Despair Patrol Ships? They are coming aboard! Prepare for combat!"
(How sailing across the Star Light Sea/Cloud Sea works. Press X while by the steering wheel to continue. Each time you press X, the ship reloads, putting enemies to battle on it.)
-Nick
Despair Patrol: 6,000 health, Despair, must defeat 4 of them. "What are you doing out here?"

Balquga ShipSailor: "That was close, continue sailing forward!"

Narrator: "Uh Oh! More Despair Patrol Ships!"

Despair Patrol: 6,000 health, Despair, must defeat 4 of them. "We'll burn your ship out of the skies!"

Balquga ShipSailor: "Phew! We are almost in the Cloud Sea. But wait, those Seraph Guard Ships think we are a Despair Patrol Ship!"

Seraph Guard: 26,675 health, Cloud, two Life minions. "Get out of our world, Despair scum!"

Seraph Guard: "What's that? You're not with the Despair Forces? That's great news. You need to get to the Despair Palace? We have a portal that leads to the Crystalline Tundra, which is were they built the Despair Outskirts and the Despair Palace. You are welcome to use it."

Seraph Guard: "Welcome to the Seraph Kingdom. Before you can walk on our clouds, you must learn to Cloud Walk, as you don't have wings. Cloud Walking is very dangerous, as if you make one mistake, you fall though the clouds. We first need some Cloud Bronze, a rare metal found only in the High Cliff Village. Use our portals to get there."

Narrator: "You find some Cloud Bronze berried in the snow."

Seraph Guard: "Good, now we need to get some Shinning Rain Diamond, from the Dark Forest."

Narrator: "There is a small cave in the side of the mountain. You think you can hear some thunder coming from it."

Ikn Riords: 24,570 health, Storm, two Death minions. "Why hello there? Are you here to learn Shadow Magic? First lesson: Shadow Magic changes your shape because the first Shadowmancers created Shadow Magic while they were under the Full Moon. What's that? You are here to get some Shinning Rain Diamond? No, they are mine!"

Ikn Riords: "Urk! Take it and leave!"

Seraph Guard: "Good, now I'll cast a spell on the Cloud Bronze and Shinning Rain Diamond, and it should make a trainer for you."

Cloud Walker: "Hrmm. You want me to train you in the art of Cloud Walking? It's simple, just eat a Snow Cloud Fruit from the Forest of Time, and think about walking on a cloud!"

Narrator: "You find a fruit that's cold to the touch, and take a bite. Yuck! It tastes horrible, but you manage to think of walking on a cloud. You should go back to the Seraph Kingdom now."

Seraph Guard: "Good, now you may enter our Kingdom. Talk to Frinze GoldenRobes, he will tell you how to get permission to use the portal to the Crystalline Tundra."

Frinze GoldenRobes: "Hmm, you want to use our portal? First, you must prove your self. Go to the Rain Cloud Chamber, and defeat everything you find within."

Rain Cloud Chamber
30 Minutes Dungeon
Chamber Guards: 6,000 health, Cloud, must defeat four of them.
Izix Rainer: 25,000 health, Storm, two Cloud Minions. "You will never defeat me!"
Izix Rainer: "Hmm, you are strong, tell Frinze that you pass my test."
Frinze GoldenRobes: "Good, good. Now, go to the Snow Cloud Chamber, and defeat all you find."
That's all for today!
-Nick

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 8, 2013 wrote:
Despair Patrol: 6,000 health, Despair, must defeat 4 of them. "What are you doing out here?"

Balquga ShipSailor: "That was close, continue sailing forward!"

Narrator: "Uh Oh! More Despair Patrol Ships!"

Despair Patrol: 6,000 health, Despair, must defeat 4 of them. "We'll burn your ship out of the skies!"

Balquga ShipSailor: "Phew! We are almost in the Cloud Sea. But wait, those Seraph Guard Ships think we are a Despair Patrol Ship!"

Seraph Guard: 26,675 health, Cloud, two Life minions. "Get out of our world, Despair scum!"

Seraph Guard: "What's that? You're not with the Despair Forces? That's great news. You need to get to the Despair Palace? We have a portal that leads to the Crystalline Tundra, which is were they built the Despair Outskirts and the Despair Palace. You are welcome to use it."

Seraph Guard: "Welcome to the Seraph Kingdom. Before you can walk on our clouds, you must learn to Cloud Walk, as you don't have wings. Cloud Walking is very dangerous, as if you make one mistake, you fall though the clouds. We first need some Cloud Bronze, a rare metal found only in the High Cliff Village. Use our portals to get there."

Narrator: "You find some Cloud Bronze berried in the snow."

Seraph Guard: "Good, now we need to get some Shinning Rain Diamond, from the Dark Forest."

Narrator: "There is a small cave in the side of the mountain. You think you can hear some thunder coming from it."

Ikn Riords: 24,570 health, Storm, two Death minions. "Why hello there? Are you here to learn Shadow Magic? First lesson: Shadow Magic changes your shape because the first Shadowmancers created Shadow Magic while they were under the Full Moon. What's that? You are here to get some Shinning Rain Diamond? No, they are mine!"

Ikn Riords: "Urk! Take it and leave!"

Seraph Guard: "Good, now I'll cast a spell on the Cloud Bronze and Shinning Rain Diamond, and it should make a trainer for you."

Cloud Walker: "Hrmm. You want me to train you in the art of Cloud Walking? It's simple, just eat a Snow Cloud Fruit from the Forest of Time, and think about walking on a cloud!"

Narrator: "You find a fruit that's cold to the touch, and take a bite. Yuck! It tastes horrible, but you manage to think of walking on a cloud. You should go back to the Seraph Kingdom now."

Seraph Guard: "Good, now you may enter our Kingdom. Talk to Frinze GoldenRobes, he will tell you how to get permission to use the portal to the Crystalline Tundra."

Frinze GoldenRobes: "Hmm, you want to use our portal? First, you must prove your self. Go to the Rain Cloud Chamber, and defeat everything you find within."

Rain Cloud Chamber
30 Minutes Dungeon
Izix Rainer: 25,000 health, Storm, two Cloud Minions. "You will never defeat me!"
Izix Rainer: "Hmm, you are strong, tell Frinze that you pass my test."
Frinze GoldenRobes: "Good, good. Now, go to the Snow Cloud Chamber, and defeat all you find."
That's all for today!
-Nick
Snow Cloud Chamber
30 Minutes Dungeon
Co'ld Frosting: 28,500 health, Ice, two Cloud minions. "Forecast for today, Frozen Wizards!"
Co'ld Frosting: "Hmph! Tell Frinze that you pass the Snow Cloud Test."
Frinze GoldenRobes: "Good, good. Now, go to the White Cloud Chamber, and defeat them all."
White Cloud Chamber
30 Minutes Dungeon
Wi'nd Skies: 27,350 health, Myth, two Cloud Minions. Cheat: Attacks on Wi'nd Skies will attack you instead until all the minions are gone. Cheat: Casts new spell "Cloudy Skies" (a Myth spell, 1,000 Myth damage to all enemies +35% to all Myth Spells) every two rounds unless you attack. "The clouds will blow you away!"
Wi'nd Skies: "Ugh. Tell Frinze you pass this test."
Frinze GoldenRobes: "Good, good. Now that you've passed all the tests, go speak to the king of the seraphs, Elso Quormis, in the Seraph Castle, if you can use the portal to the Crystalline Tundra."
Seraph Castle Guard: "You want to get inside? Well need to see proof that you've passed all- what? You've already passed all the tests? Very well, enter."
Elso Quormis: "How may I help you? You need to use the portal to the Crystalline Tundra? I will allow you to use it, but first, you must help us. Our Statue of Lady Tabitha, the source of all Cloud Magic, has been corrupted by Despair. I've heard you've purified the Time Statue and Mind Statue. Well, to purify the Statue of Lady Tabitha will be much harder. Go to the Temple of Air, and bring back an Air Stone."
Temple of Air
30 Minutes Dungeon
Temple Keepers: 6,400 health, Balance, must defeat four of them. "Get out, thief!"
Temple Keepers: "Ugh..."
Temple Guards: 6,400 health, Life, must defeat four of them. "Stay out of this temple!"
Temple Guards: "You will never make it!"
Temple Knights: 7,000 health, Cloud, must defeat four of them. "You want the Air Stone? You'll have to fight us for it!"
Temple Knights: "You fight like a true warrior. Take the Air Stone."
Elso Quormis: "Well done. Now, go to the Sun Shrine, and get the Evaporating Diamond."
Sun Shrine Lord: 24,575 health, Sun, two Cloud Minions. "Ha! You want to take my Evaporating Diamond? Never!"
Sun Shrine Lord: "Ouch! Take it!"
Elso Quormis: "Hmm, that was quick. Finally, go to the Wind Monument, and take the Blowing Rock."
Wind Monument Seer: 25,780 health, Cloud, two Cloud Minions. "You will be blown away!"
Wind Monument Seer: "Oh! Maybe I'll just be blown away!"
Elso Quormis: "Now we have all the sacred stones. Go to the Statue of Lady Tabitha, and place the stones in a triangle around her."
Narrator: "You do as Elso said, you place the stones in a triangle around the statue. The stones start to glow, and rainbows come from the stones and wrap around her sword. Suddenly, the statue starts to speak to you."
That's all for now!
-Nick
"When the battle gets deadly, summon a Death Shield."

Survivor
Jun 27, 2011
MY idea
everyone who has gotten to avalon has heard morganthes prophesy
the mirror will break(mirror lake) the horn will call(avalon) and the sky falls(azteca) but what i beleive is that there will be a world behind the broken glass beyond the cry of horns and beyond the sky where there is a new universe of darkness and power collected by old evil settlements and realms as well as the spirals deepest threats the new spiral will be called darkmoral where there are 7 schools of shadow magic. at the end of the last darkmooral world is a dungeon with battles in order of a ghost of the final boss from each world but each has the strongest of shadow magic and then morganth escapes into black whole and reaveals the next great prophocy

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Nov 27, 2013 wrote:
Very nice idea! I'm going to put my world idea in the same format you did.

Welcome to Empyrea!

Empyrea is a world with a small amount of islands scattered around the world. This world is home to the Seraphs, Sky Squids, Fwanelas (a race of amputate ice), and the Hummers (a race of Humming Birds).

Empyrea's beautiful sun sets, lush forests, and snow topped mountains has been known to many residents of the spiral as "The World Without War". But what they don't know, is that Empyrea is facing a war, a war with long forgotten magic.

Now, the horrible, dark, and strange Despair Magic has worked its way into the skies of Empyrea, swallowing its islands whole, and spitting them out in ruins.

Now, you must learn the art of Cloud Walking, a very dangerous task, to help the Seraph Kingdom. But Cloud Walking is not the least of your troubles, the Despair forces has taken over the Cloud Sea (where the Sky Squids live), and now they are using the corrupt Cloud Magic to search all the skies of Empyrea, but no body knows what they are looking for....

**You must be at least level 100 and have completed Khrysalis to enter Empyrea**

New Magic
With the release of Empyrea comes four ancient types of magic: Cloud Magic, Mind Magic, Time Magic, and Despair Magic.
Cloud Magic: isall changing form of the spell, as clouds never keep the same form. Cloud Magic can turn single attack spells to all enemy spells, turn ranked spells into X ranked spells, and much more. Cloud Magic can only be learned at the Cloud Sea.
Mind Magic: is about helping yourself and others without the enemy knowing. It can make multiple Shields and Blades appear when casted. Mind Magic can only be learned in High Cliff Village.
Time Magic: is about changing the battle itself. It can change who goes first, how many pips you get each round, how many times you can go each round, and sometimes it can Gondi. When spells Gondi, they can add a +400 damage over 3 rounds. Time Magic can only be learned in the Forest of Time.
Despair Magic: focuses on bringing despair to the enemy. It can make multiple Weaknesses, Dispels, and Traps appear when casted, and can stun the enemy for 2+ rounds. Despair Magic can only be learned in the Despair Palace.

Extra Updates
Empyrea comes with a new Zeke Quest: "Mark those Pirates!"
Empyrea comes with a new Side Dungeon: "Challenge of the Seraphs"
You might want to check out what's happening in the Krokotopia Library.

Empyrea pay-by-zone prices
Empyrea (as all the other worlds) can be bought with crowns. Here are the zones and their prices:
Temple of the Triangle, The Empyreana, and Sun Set Beach, three zones for 1,500 crowns.
Forest of Time and High Cliff Village, two zones for 1,500 crowns.
Dark Forest, Frosted Coast, and Star Light Sea, three zones for 1,500 crowns.
Cloud Sea, Seraph Kingdom, Despair Outskirts, and Despair Palace, four zones for 1,500 crowns.
This world costs a total of 6,000 crowns.
Hope you like it!

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 95
Now I'll be posting the "Challenge of the Seraphs" Side Dungeon Quest:

Requirements: must completed the quest "Walking on Clouds, literally" (Cloud Walker: "Hrmm. You want me to train you in the art of Cloud Walking? It's simple, just eat a Snow Cloud Fruit from the Forest of Time, and think about walking on a cloud!" Narrator: "You find a fruit that's cold to the touch, and take a bite. Yuck! It tastes horrible, but you manage to think of walking on a cloud. You should go back to the Seraph Kingdom now." Seraph Guard: "Good, now you may enter our Kingdom. Talk to Frinze GoldenRobes, he will tell you how to get permission to use the portal to the Crystalline Tundra.")

Here it is:

Frinze GoldenRobes: "Hello again. Sense your saving Empyrea and all, allot of people are saying your a fraud. I know your not, but they think you are. There is a way to prove your not a fraud, the Challenge of the Seraphs. It is a hard challenge, and only the strongest and smartest can beat it. I think you can beat the Challenge. If you'd like to try, go to the Gold Cloud Gate, which has a portal to the first part of the Challenge."

Gold Cloud Maze
10 Minute Dungeon
No battles, just a maze.
Narrator: "Hmm, looks like the maze is made out of golden clouds. This might take a while, good think there are no battles."
Frinze GoldenRobes: "You made it out of the Gold Cloud Maze? Good work! Now, for the second part. You must go back to the Golden Cloud Gate, a new portal will be there. Be warned, this part is more challenging."
Gold Cloud Arena
1 Hour Dungeon
Arena Keeper: 29,000 health, Cloud, no minions "Hello there! You've come for the Seraph Challenge? You'll might as well turn back now, I've never been beaten."
Arena Keeper: 30,000 health, Cloud, one Cloud Minion. "Ah! You actually beat me! But now I've drunken Star Water, and I'm stronger than ever! No one will know you've beat me!"
Arena Keeper: 35,000 health, Cloud, two Cloud Minions."Roar! You will die now that I've drunken Moon Water!"
Arena Keeper: 40,000 health, Cloud, three Cloud Minions. "No! No, no, no! You will never live to tell anyone you beat the great Arena Keeper! I have drunken the strongest type of water there is: Sun Water!"
Arena Keeper: "You've given me no choice but to drink Despair Water! Prepare to die- wait what's that?"
Frinze GoldenRobes: "Stand back, Arena Keeper! You will not harm this wizard anymore! Wizard, go back to the Golden Cloud Gate, where you will face one more challenge."
Golden Cloud Puzzle
10 Minute Dungeon
No battles, just a giant puzzle.
(Okay so I don't know how to explain this dungeon, but it is like the Krokotopia Puzzles and Avalon Puzzles (tomb of the nameless knight [I think that's what it's called])
Frinze GoldenRobes: "Congratulations, Wizard! You've beat the Challenge of the Seraphs! Nobody will ever call you a fraud again! I give you the title of Human Seraph!"
Badge Earned: "Human Seraph"
-Nick

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Fangs McWolf on Dec 3, 2013 wrote:
Being that Khrysalis is newly out and part two is being worked on and such, I know that if this idea were to be used, it would be awhile before being available. That said...

With the holidays approaching, I was thinking, what about a world that is based around a calendar? In it, the different areas of the world would be based on the seasons (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall) and inside each would be sub areas based on the months of the year. The main quests could be things that are related to the seasons and months (maybe with an educational twist on it) with some holidays being part of the main story and some others being side quests. (For example, New Years would be main since it's celebrated world wide, while Thanksgiving would be side since it's a holiday in the U.S.)

Could have creatures in it such as Jack Frost (ice/winter), flowers (life/spring), etc. A new pet idea would include a cupid pet (shoots an arrow when casting a spell), with a couple of heal talents possible as a first generation pet (maybe fairy and unicorn?) along with a health boost talent (possible talents, not guaranteed ones).

Originally, the idea was to be able a world based on holidays, but when thinking on it, it made more sense to be based on a calendar, with certain holidays being side quests, but the main quests being about the calendar itself.

I hope others like this idea, I think it would be really interesting.
Maybe this could be the backstory of the world:

Chronotopia was once a peaceful world, where every creature from every season lived in peace. But the Titans took a season for themselves (Giants=Winter, Lords=Fall, Dragons=Summer & Bartelby=Spring). This divided the world into 4 parts, each one despising the other, like the Titans, except for Spring (Bartelby) because he forgave the others.

Your Job:

Merle sends you to Chronotopia to keep peace between the seasons. You arrive at The Springtime Castle where you meet Bartelby's Spirit, who will guide you through Spring. After you defeat the final Spring boss (the Easter Bunny) in The Egg Hideaway, Bartelby tells you of a pyromancer known as Blaze Drakonbreath, who is trying to keep the peace between Summer and Fall. You meet Blaze on the other side of the Infernal Gates, he tells you "Are you an invader from Spring? Good, Bartelby sent you. The last thing we need is an enemy from both sides. Your here to help me keep the peace? Good, we could use a Raven for once. Oh, you don't know why I called you a Raven? People from Wizard City are called Ravens here. The majority of wizards here are Wysterian, with a few godsends of Nelgotos. Come to the Heart of the Flame, it's run by the Wysterians, but they'll let us keep refuge for a while." After you defeat the final boss (Solstice Shaman) in the Lair of the Shaman, Blaze tells you to go through the Diverse Gates and speak to Wolf Leafwalker in The Swampy Trenches, Wolf says "If you are a minion of the Shaman, turn back now before I give you fifty-thousand volts! You know Blaze? Ah, good to see you then, did he send a message? You tell him that Blaze said 'Remember Alchemy Class?' Wolf starts laughing. I do remember Alchemy, especially when I made a right mess of a project when Cyrus was teaching. You should have seen his face, he was fuming behind the melted amethyst alloy. Well then, I ought to do you a favour for giving me a message from my mate. I'll tell you what, come back here when your a higher level, I know a place where you can get some decent pets. Now then, the storm lords have been a lot more agitated since Spring was fixed. Welcome to Fall, and get ready to attack some Thunder Imps." After defeating the final boss (Headless Harvester) in The Haunted Fields, Wolf tells you to go through the Foul Gates and to speak to Declan Frostborn in the Glacial Tundra. When you meet him he says to you "A friend of Bartelby, Blaze and Wolf? You have powerful allies indeed, I could use someone like you to keep the elves at bay, come on then, get into the Christmas spirit!" At the end of this world you face a boss called Frostbitten Santa in Santa's Grotto.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2013
I really love your idea TheIdeaMachine. I hope Wizard101 takes this idea into consideration!

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 8, 2013 wrote:
Snow Cloud Chamber
30 Minutes Dungeon
Co'ld Frosting: 28,500 health, Ice, two Cloud minions. "Forecast for today, Frozen Wizards!"
Co'ld Frosting: "Hmph! Tell Frinze that you pass the Snow Cloud Test."
Frinze GoldenRobes: "Good, good. Now, go to the White Cloud Chamber, and defeat them all."
White Cloud Chamber
30 Minutes Dungeon
Wi'nd Skies: 27,350 health, Myth, two Cloud Minions. Cheat: Attacks on Wi'nd Skies will attack you instead until all the minions are gone. Cheat: Casts new spell "Cloudy Skies" (a Myth spell, 1,000 Myth damage to all enemies +35% to all Myth Spells) every two rounds unless you attack. "The clouds will blow you away!"
Wi'nd Skies: "Ugh. Tell Frinze you pass this test."
Frinze GoldenRobes: "Good, good. Now that you've passed all the tests, go speak to the king of the seraphs, Elso Quormis, in the Seraph Castle, if you can use the portal to the Crystalline Tundra."
Seraph Castle Guard: "You want to get inside? Well need to see proof that you've passed all- what? You've already passed all the tests? Very well, enter."
Elso Quormis: "How may I help you? You need to use the portal to the Crystalline Tundra? I will allow you to use it, but first, you must help us. Our Statue of Lady Tabitha, the source of all Cloud Magic, has been corrupted by Despair. I've heard you've purified the Time Statue and Mind Statue. Well, to purify the Statue of Lady Tabitha will be much harder. Go to the Temple of Air, and bring back an Air Stone."
Temple of Air
30 Minutes Dungeon
Temple Keepers: 6,400 health, Balance, must defeat four of them. "Get out, thief!"
Temple Keepers: "Ugh..."
Temple Guards: 6,400 health, Life, must defeat four of them. "Stay out of this temple!"
Temple Guards: "You will never make it!"
Temple Knights: 7,000 health, Cloud, must defeat four of them. "You want the Air Stone? You'll have to fight us for it!"
Temple Knights: "You fight like a true warrior. Take the Air Stone."
Elso Quormis: "Well done. Now, go to the Sun Shrine, and get the Evaporating Diamond."
Sun Shrine Lord: 24,575 health, Sun, two Cloud Minions. "Ha! You want to take my Evaporating Diamond? Never!"
Sun Shrine Lord: "Ouch! Take it!"
Elso Quormis: "Hmm, that was quick. Finally, go to the Wind Monument, and take the Blowing Rock."
Wind Monument Seer: 25,780 health, Cloud, two Cloud Minions. "You will be blown away!"
Wind Monument Seer: "Oh! Maybe I'll just be blown away!"
Elso Quormis: "Now we have all the sacred stones. Go to the Statue of Lady Tabitha, and place the stones in a triangle around her."
Narrator: "You do as Elso said, you place the stones in a triangle around the statue. The stones start to glow, and rainbows come from the stones and wrap around her sword. Suddenly, the statue starts to speak to you."
That's all for now!
-Nick
Lady Tabitha: "Thank you for restoring my Statue, but the Cloud Magic is still corrupted. Despair Magic still lurks in the Clouds of Empyrea. To pure every last bit of corrupt Cloud Magic, you must go out to the Cloud Sea, and collect some rain water. Sense you can now walk on clouds, this should be no problem."

Narrator: "You find a dark cloud that gives off some rain. You collect some in a bottle. Time to get back to Lady Tabitha."

Lady Tabitha: "Good work. Now, go to the High Cliff Village and ask the Fwanela King for some Shivering Silver."

Fwanela King: "Hrmm... interesting. Guards, why did you let this, Human, into my castle?"

Fwanela Guards: 5,780 health, Ice, must defeat four of them. "You will be forever frozen!"

Fwanela King: "Ack! You defeated the guards! What do you want from me? Shivering Silver? Of course you can have some! Take all of our Shivering Silver if you'd like!"

Lady Tabitha: "Excellent work. Now, the last thing we need is some Clouds that have been effected by Despair. Go get some from the Cloud Sea."

Narrator: "You pick up some clouds from the sea, instead of your hand going right though them, it comes up with your hand, like cotton."

Lady Tabitha: "Terrific. Now, wrap the corrupt Clouds around the Shivering Silver. Then, put it into the Rain Water. When the Rain Water is completely silver, pour it onto the clouds around my statue."

Narrator: "You pour the silver rain water over the clouds closest to the Statue of Lady Tabitha. The clouds swirl around her, like a mini tornado. Once the tornado is gone, the statue of Lady Tabitha is Shining Silver. Soon, a bright light radiates off of her Rainbow Sword. All the clouds in the air louse their greyish color. Now you notice why all the other residents of the Spiral call this world "The World Without War". Empyrea is truly beautiful."

Lady Tabitha: "You have now purred all three magic's of Empyrea. The only thing left is to get rid of the Despair Magic in the Crystalline Tundra. Go to the Crystalline Tundra portal, and use it to go to the Despair Outskirts."

Narrator: "As soon as you touch the orb you are assuming is the portal, you get wrapped around it, and all the color around you is a blur. Soon, the color forms into a night sky. There are Crystals floating around. You realize you feel very Depressed, and see allot of Despair Magic coming from the biggest of the Crystals. It looks as if the Despair Magic is forming the solid buildings. You feel a need to defeat some of the Despair Elementals."

Despair Elementals: 6,000 health, Despair, must defeat 8 of them. "Hey! You're that wizard that's been getting rid of all the Despair Magic! Prepare to die!"

Despair Elementals: "Ouch! Stay away from us! It's our commander you want! He's in the Main Tent!"

Despair Commander: 28,500 health, Despair, three Despair Minions. "What are you doing here? You want to get to the Despair Palace? Never!"

Despair Commander: "Eek! To get to the Despair Palace, you need the loop key!"

-Nick

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
This is a random one, but I think there'll be a quest with something to do with the mouse statues in Bastion. You know the purple ones? Maybe they were mice, but then they were turned to amber.

Haley MoonHeart, Promethean Thaumagture

Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
I really like the idea a new world would be really cool and it could be a side world kind of like Grizzleheim and Wysteria. Maybe you could have different zones for different level wizards like Aquila but not have some of the minimum levels not so far apart and have unique dungeons again like Aquila.

-Alex Ravenhunter
level 56

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:
Lady Tabitha: "Thank you for restoring my Statue, but the Cloud Magic is still corrupted. Despair Magic still lurks in the Clouds of Empyrea. To pure every last bit of corrupt Cloud Magic, you must go out to the Cloud Sea, and collect some rain water. Sense you can now walk on clouds, this should be no problem."

Narrator: "You find a dark cloud that gives off some rain. You collect some in a bottle. Time to get back to Lady Tabitha."

Lady Tabitha: "Good work. Now, go to the High Cliff Village and ask the Fwanela King for some Shivering Silver."

Fwanela King: "Hrmm... interesting. Guards, why did you let this, Human, into my castle?"

Fwanela Guards: 5,780 health, Ice, must defeat four of them. "You will be forever frozen!"

Fwanela King: "Ack! You defeated the guards! What do you want from me? Shivering Silver? Of course you can have some! Take all of our Shivering Silver if you'd like!"

Lady Tabitha: "Excellent work. Now, the last thing we need is some Clouds that have been effected by Despair. Go get some from the Cloud Sea."

Narrator: "You pick up some clouds from the sea, instead of your hand going right though them, it comes up with your hand, like cotton."

Lady Tabitha: "Terrific. Now, wrap the corrupt Clouds around the Shivering Silver. Then, put it into the Rain Water. When the Rain Water is completely silver, pour it onto the clouds around my statue."

Narrator: "You pour the silver rain water over the clouds closest to the Statue of Lady Tabitha. The clouds swirl around her, like a mini tornado. Once the tornado is gone, the statue of Lady Tabitha is Shining Silver. Soon, a bright light radiates off of her Rainbow Sword. All the clouds in the air louse their greyish color. Now you notice why all the other residents of the Spiral call this world "The World Without War". Empyrea is truly beautiful."

Lady Tabitha: "You have now purred all three magic's of Empyrea. The only thing left is to get rid of the Despair Magic in the Crystalline Tundra. Go to the Crystalline Tundra portal, and use it to go to the Despair Outskirts."

Narrator: "As soon as you touch the orb you are assuming is the portal, you get wrapped around it, and all the color around you is a blur. Soon, the color forms into a night sky. There are Crystals floating around. You realize you feel very Depressed, and see allot of Despair Magic coming from the biggest of the Crystals. It looks as if the Despair Magic is forming the solid buildings. You feel a need to defeat some of the Despair Elementals."

Despair Elementals: 6,000 health, Despair, must defeat 8 of them. "Hey! You're that wizard that's been getting rid of all the Despair Magic! Prepare to die!"

Despair Elementals: "Ouch! Stay away from us! It's our commander you want! He's in the Main Tent!"

Despair Commander: 28,500 health, Despair, three Despair Minions. "What are you doing here? You want to get to the Despair Palace? Never!"

Despair Commander: "Eek! To get to the Despair Palace, you need the loop key!"

-Nick
Narrator: "Loop Key? Hmm, you've never heard of a Loop Key before. Maybe you should go make some Despair Elementals tell you what it is."

Despair Elementals: 6,000 health, Despair, must defeat 2 of them. "You again! You'll never get information from us again!"

Despair Elementals: 6,000 health, Despair, must defeat 2 of them."Urg! What do you want! What is a Loop Key, you say? A Loop Key is the only way of traveling though the Despair Magic to other places. You want to know where the Loop Key to the Despair Palace is? Well, we are recovering our strength! We will defeat you now!"

Despair Elementals: "Hmph! Not again! Da'rk BlackBlood is in charge of keeping the Despair Palace Loop Key safe! He is in the Overlook Tower!"

Over Look Tower
1 Hour Dungeon
Over Look Main Floor Guards: 5,700 health, Despair, must defeat 4 of them. "Get out of here!"
Over Look First Floor Guards: "Ooh! Da'rk will not be happy we let you pass!"
Over Look Second Floor Guards: 5,800 health, Despair, must defeat 4 of them. "We will never let you get to Da'rk!"
Over Look Second Floor Guards: "Ack! Hopefully Da'rk won't remember we let you pass!"
Da'rk's Chamber Guards: 5,900 health, Despair, must defeat 4 of them. "We will not let you pass!"
Da'rk's Chamber Guards: "No! Da'rk, don't punish us!"
Da'rk BlackBlood: 29,000 health, Despair, two Despair Minions. "Hmm, I'm ashamed of my guards. I'll deal with them once I'm done with you!"
Da'rk BlackBlood: "Ah! Your spells sting! Take the Despair Palace Loop Key!"
Narrator: "Hmm, this 'Loop Key' looks nothing like a key, more like a rock. Maybe you should put it on that pedestal by that water fall of Despair."
Narrator: "Well, that was quick. Now, time to over throw the Despair Palace and pure all of Empyrea!"
Despair Palace
1 Hour and 30 Minutes Dungeon
Dark Guards: 6,000 health, Despair, must defeat 4 of them. "How dare you walk in the Despair Palace?! You will never feel happy again!"
Dark Guards: "No!"
Mystical Grey Knights: 6,400 health, Despair, must defeat 4 of them. "We will turn you to dust!"
Mystical Grey Knights: "Oh..."
Dem'on DevilBlood: 29,600 health, Despair, two Despair Minions. "Hiss!"
Dem'on DevilBlood: "Ssih!"
Corrupt Time Elementals: 5,900 health, Time, must defeat 3 of them.
Corrupt Mind Elementals: 6,350 health, Mind, must defeat 3 of them.
Corrupt Cloud Elementals: 6,575 health, Cloud, must defeat 3 of them.
Arcvault: "Ra! How did you get up here? No matter, with all the magic's of Empyrea flowing with Despair, I can now send my forces to take over, and Empyrea will be mine. And then, the Spiral will be flooded with Despair, and the Spiral will be mine! What's that? You purred all the Magic? No! My minion will see to you while Despair continues to grow in other worlds! Next stop, Candy World!"
Hi'ss SnakeToung: 29,999 health, Despair, three Despair Minions. "You'll taste good!"
Hi'ss SnakeToung: "Ah! Despair will take over one day!"
Narrator: "Time to get back to the Headmaster, and tell him Empyrea is clean."

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
It could have a variety of names, however I am not good at thinking of names, so I will let those who read this secede. You are called to Ambrose's Tower (where the Spiral Globe is) and he tells you of a world whose inhabitants, who are being terrorized by the new antagonist, Umbrena *Umbra is latin for shadow or ghost* So she will be death, sorry.* and have found an ancient prophecy, telling of "The Hero of the Spiral," or something less cliché. He was told it was a brave and powerful wizard, and he believes its you, so he asks you to go the world, and help defeat this enemy. I need help thinking of a world name. You go to X *Current name of world until I think of something better* and the people there greet you with respect and humbleness. They show you the prophecy, and that's how the world begins. When you read the prophecy, Umbrena appears behind you, with two of her minions. The people of X tell Umbrena she is in for a fight, because you are the Hero of the Spiral, *or something less cliché* She laughs and says you cannot possibly be the Hero of the prophecy. You fight her alonea and she is way weaker then she will be later. Once you defeat her, she starts believing you are the Hero, and teleports away, saying, "Once we meet again, you're finished!"

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
Narrator: "Loop Key? Hmm, you've never heard of a Loop Key before. Maybe you should go make some Despair Elementals tell you what it is."

Despair Elementals: 6,000 health, Despair, must defeat 2 of them. "You again! You'll never get information from us again!"

Despair Elementals: 6,000 health, Despair, must defeat 2 of them."Urg! What do you want! What is a Loop Key, you say? A Loop Key is the only way of traveling though the Despair Magic to other places. You want to know where the Loop Key to the Despair Palace is? Well, we are recovering our strength! We will defeat you now!"

Despair Elementals: "Hmph! Not again! Da'rk BlackBlood is in charge of keeping the Despair Palace Loop Key safe! He is in the Overlook Tower!"

Over Look Tower
1 Hour Dungeon
Over Look Main Floor Guards: 5,700 health, Despair, must defeat 4 of them. "Get out of here!"
Over Look First Floor Guards: "Ooh! Da'rk will not be happy we let you pass!"
Over Look Second Floor Guards: 5,800 health, Despair, must defeat 4 of them. "We will never let you get to Da'rk!"
Over Look Second Floor Guards: "Ack! Hopefully Da'rk won't remember we let you pass!"
Da'rk's Chamber Guards: 5,900 health, Despair, must defeat 4 of them. "We will not let you pass!"
Da'rk's Chamber Guards: "No! Da'rk, don't punish us!"
Da'rk BlackBlood: 29,000 health, Despair, two Despair Minions. "Hmm, I'm ashamed of my guards. I'll deal with them once I'm done with you!"
Da'rk BlackBlood: "Ah! Your spells sting! Take the Despair Palace Loop Key!"
Narrator: "Hmm, this 'Loop Key' looks nothing like a key, more like a rock. Maybe you should put it on that pedestal by that water fall of Despair."
Narrator: "Well, that was quick. Now, time to over throw the Despair Palace and pure all of Empyrea!"
Despair Palace
1 Hour and 30 Minutes Dungeon
Dark Guards: 6,000 health, Despair, must defeat 4 of them. "How dare you walk in the Despair Palace?! You will never feel happy again!"
Dark Guards: "No!"
Mystical Grey Knights: 6,400 health, Despair, must defeat 4 of them. "We will turn you to dust!"
Mystical Grey Knights: "Oh..."
Dem'on DevilBlood: 29,600 health, Despair, two Despair Minions. "Hiss!"
Dem'on DevilBlood: "Ssih!"
Corrupt Time Elementals: 5,900 health, Time, must defeat 3 of them.
Corrupt Mind Elementals: 6,350 health, Mind, must defeat 3 of them.
Corrupt Cloud Elementals: 6,575 health, Cloud, must defeat 3 of them.
Arcvault: "Ra! How did you get up here? No matter, with all the magic's of Empyrea flowing with Despair, I can now send my forces to take over, and Empyrea will be mine. And then, the Spiral will be flooded with Despair, and the Spiral will be mine! What's that? You purred all the Magic? No! My minion will see to you while Despair continues to grow in other worlds! Next stop, Candy World!"
Hi'ss SnakeToung: 29,999 health, Despair, three Despair Minions. "You'll taste good!"
Hi'ss SnakeToung: "Ah! Despair will take over one day!"
Narrator: "Time to get back to the Headmaster, and tell him Empyrea is clean."
Headmaster Ambrose: "Good work, young wizard! I am forever proud! Arcvault said he was going to Candy World? Hmm, what a strange place for him to go, Candy World is filled with joy. If you'd like, you can journey there and find out Arcvault's plans, but for now, I insist you rest, I can sense the Despair Magic clinging to you. Go to the Elephant Graveyard, in Zafaria, and rinse off that horrible Despair Magic in the Hot and Cold Springs. Once your finished, come back to me."

Narrator: "You go into the Hot and Cold Springs. You quickly feel better about yourself. Now, time to get back to the Headmaster!"

Headmaster Ambrose: "Good. Now, I will ask Professor Greyrose to get you a Spiral Key to Candy World."

(You've finished all the Empyrea Storyline! You get the badge "Hero of Empyrea" and the badge "Despair Blocker". Now, I'll post the Candy World Intro and Storyline!)