Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
Mirage and Polaris. I know this because i'm smart.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
strongblood15 on Dec 17, 2012 wrote:
that would not be fair to british players. the british were red coats and they lost.
Maybe there will be no wizard redcoats maybe they can make like 20 redcoats and start war like in the Ohio Valley or Valley Forge
From Monica WyrmHeart

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Hi moniney/Monica WyrmHeart!

I liked your idea, it's different then the rest. However, I suggest instead of the American Revolution, it could be the Owl revolution, based on the American Revolution? Maybe the world could be the world which Gamma comes from? The world theme could be trees or historic looking villages in the forest? The world could also have two sides or sections with maybe 4 areas to each section?

Instead of the traditional people, it would have people based on those people. And throughout the world, your trying to bring peace to the two sides. In the end you do, but the people you defeat on the way, could be intruders from another world, giving the opportunity for ANOTHER world!!!

I would keep the mounts and cloths and weapons.
This world could be at any time in the spiral, i also think it should be called owlport.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2010
I dont pay much attention to when people talk to you what they say, but during avalon i saw something about nodor which seemed like a place with mammoths and possibly other creatures, again i might be missing some important details that make this make no sense.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
i think wizard101 should have a greek and roman god world where every body can learn godly spells

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
well i think the next world will be empyria the world mentioned by the myth teacher when myth wizards are trying to get there rank 9 spell. as for spell ideas here a list.

myth. chronos the titan of time, 100 to all enemies then 1200 all enemies(myth needs an all hit spell)

death. hades the ruler of the underworld, take 1000 health from all enemies and split it equally among teamates(i know the damage is a little low but it takes health from all enemies)

life. mother nature, deals 1150 to all enemies an gives absorb 550 shield to all friends

balance. the great sphinx, deals either 1200 ice damage 1400 fire damage or 1600 storm damage cant be balance damage because balance has no converts

storm. either the kraken or lighting storm, deals 1550 to all enemies pvp will obviously complain but i dont care lol

ice. either living glaicer or artic giant, deals 1195 to all enemies

fire. dragon of the sun, deals 1200 damage to all enemies then deals 350 over 3 rounds to all enemies yes i know its a dragon but dragons are cool and this one is from the sun and yes thats relative to sun serpent but whats more firey then the sun lol. and yes fire is my favorite school.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
strongblood15 on Dec 17, 2012 wrote:
that would not be fair to british players. the british were red coats and they lost.
Your right and it would also be unfair to any non-american player

Explorer
Mar 20, 2010
Apollojr123 on Jan 22, 2013 wrote:
i think wizard101 should have a greek and roman god world where every body can learn godly spells
That is a good idea, but that has already been proposed multiple times. Perhaps you didn't know that, so thank you for your idea, but please try to think about something new that is completely "you". Thank you for your contribution to our discussion!

Explorer
Oct 07, 2011
how about an ancient greece themed world! like maybe the final boss is zeus or athena or aphrodite!
outfits: all made of white drapey cloth and sandals for shoes! :D
monster thingys: lightning throwers, sirens, all that heeby jeeby :D

Explorer
Oct 07, 2011
moniney on Dec 17, 2012 wrote:
Well sheesh now i in a bad mood cause no one likes my idea. But its ok.
i liked it :D but i'm not american sooo yah xD

Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
Here are some ideas that I was thinking of...:
~How about 'Kyronica' ( K-eye-ron-ic-uh ) It would be a tropical island, with many mysterious secrets and dungeons. Tree houses will be included, alongside with secret passages, and beautiful peaks ( waterfalls, mountains, lava, cool new monsters? )..
~'Computera' (computer-uh ) you would be inside a computer! And viruses could be monsters!
~'Woodtopia' (wood-top-ee-uh) there would be many woodlands to explore, and secret little places in trees. and maybe, Bartelby's sisters could be there! Everything would be woody, and nature-like.

Explorer
Mar 20, 2010
Rebecca Shadowflam... on Jan 23, 2013 wrote:
how about an ancient greece themed world! like maybe the final boss is zeus or athena or aphrodite!
outfits: all made of white drapey cloth and sandals for shoes! :D
monster thingys: lightning throwers, sirens, all that heeby jeeby :D
And just after I said that Greek/Roman worlds have already been proposed multiple times! Literally right before your post is, I write that your idea has already been proposed, and right before that another person preposed your idea too.

Maybe you didn't look to see the post at the end, so thank you for your contribution to our discussion but please, please, everyone, stop proposing this idea if you want it and rather say that you agree with others who already have said it. Thank you.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
I think it would be cool to have a techno / robotic world with golems and gizmos running amuck. I also think it would be super awesome to tie in some of the worlds from Pirate101 into Wizard101 or vise versa!

Survivor
Mar 15, 2012
I have another one what about the worlds from the people from Wysteria like Weirwood Mirage you get the idea as well as Marleybone has created time travel you go to the future but instead of seeing the beutiful land you though you would the whole place is silent nothing is there you go into a house there a people scarded hiding your starting to relise that what you did was for nothing but if this is the you have to find out what happened in the past so you do that then you find the time machine go back in time and do what you have to do

Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
I was thinking you could add the Pirate101 world Valencia. I thought that was a cool world.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
Hello, I wanted to say if there could be a new world for the school death. In the past two years I've been playing, I've noticed that the worlds are for certain schools and in real life places/fantasy places. I have been thinking since yesterday if there could be a new death world named katatrope. Thanks,

Sierra Myth Caller 70 Diviner
Jordan Frost Thief 11 Necromancer
Devin Owl Runner 3 Diviner

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Alex62252004 on Jan 25, 2013 wrote:
Hello, I wanted to say if there could be a new world for the school death. In the past two years I've been playing, I've noticed that the worlds are for certain schools and in real life places/fantasy places. I have been thinking since yesterday if there could be a new death world named katatrope. Thanks,

Sierra Myth Caller 70 Diviner
Jordan Frost Thief 11 Necromancer
Devin Owl Runner 3 Diviner
Woah, you really love hearts!

That is a great idea. Many people think the new world will be when we fight Monganthe at her Home-World and maybe do some of the quests in Celestia. (OK the last part comes from me ;) )

Maybe how it coukd start is that we need to get the Spiral Key inside that un-used cave in the Haunted Cave.

I know many wizards here that are extremely creative and will for sure come with an awesome idea for Kingsisle!

#popcicool7777777

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
Defender
Jul 11, 2011
Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
Wow! Your world idea is better than mine! Mine was all about the American Revolution but no one likes it... ( Too soon :( ). Oh, and me and my dad are death magic wizards so I think my dad might like this idea 50-50% chance. Wonderful idea!
From
Monica WyrmHeart

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
wizardrokz on Jan 21, 2013 wrote:
Hi moniney/Monica WyrmHeart!

I liked your idea, it's different then the rest. However, I suggest instead of the American Revolution, it could be the Owl revolution, based on the American Revolution? Maybe the world could be the world which Gamma comes from? The world theme could be trees or historic looking villages in the forest? The world could also have two sides or sections with maybe 4 areas to each section?

Instead of the traditional people, it would have people based on those people. And throughout the world, your trying to bring peace to the two sides. In the end you do, but the people you defeat on the way, could be intruders from another world, giving the opportunity for ANOTHER world!!!

I would keep the mounts and cloths and weapons.
This world could be at any time in the spiral, i also think it should be called owlport.
At least someone likes my idea! Your idea is wonderful so I agree with you!
From
Monica WyrmHeart

Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
Defender
Feb 17, 2012
Well... I think maybe it would be cool to see 4 worlds separate from the Morganthe storyline, a bit like Mooshu and the Jade Oni but still a requirement to get to the fifth world. ( unlike grizzleheim ) the story goes like this: ( just a rough idea )

... Torn by misery, and evil alike,
The reapers soul, crushed by pride,
a ruined haven, dark and deep
Haunts the Archmage in her sleep

thus the broken soul can do naught but abide,

And stand the four genies side by side
made from honour, ruined by rage,
Only one remains, stands beside the great Archmage.
Beat three souls, find revenge
But beware! They do their best to strike and avenge.

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
ahmad4363 on Dec 17, 2012 wrote:
I got a cool idea after the world azteca

Ok Before you go to the new world the headmaster will call you to his room and will say.. ''Young wizard i have found the location to morganthe she is planing to go to the world of humans she will destroy the whole spiral including the humans i am not sure how to get to the human world but the life school teacher will know go now young wizard''

ok after we go to the life teacher and she says ''hello my favorite student hmm so you want to go to the human world yes? to go there you must get the spiral key from the human world guardian she will send you to sprial door and you will be transported to the guardian''

Name:guardian spirit''
health:15,000
message''You will be never be allowed to go to the human world young wizard''

There will be new, spells pet, and, gear and mounts there will be a pet quest at level 95 from your school teacher and a rank 11 spell at level 98 as always but this time it will be like avalon there will ne card quest at level 92 92 98 and 100 in the lvl 98 you get the rank 11 spell and astral spells.

Fire:guardian of sun
damage:hits one target 1259 to a enemy and give +100 fizz shield on him and a minus 90

storm:fatherlevithan
damage:fater of levithan does 500 more damge then levithan + hit every one and removes all the blades one all enemy

ice:jack frost
damage:hit 1000 to all enemy's and give legion shield to team+enemy loses all pips

balance:The Balancer
damage:hit one enemy with fire ice storm death life and myth attack all together to the enemy

death:undead destroyer
damage:hit all enemies 1100 and half heal to all friends+infection on all enemies

and i can't think of any life or myth but i wish that life has a card that hits all enemies

ok the human world is based on humans like us but in wizard101 graphics morganthe tries to take over the world and then we try to stop her and malistaire's wive is joined with morganthe but she betryes her and joins the wizard to save the world

Thank you :)
I had a similar idea. Since Ambrose collected us from Earth (this is my theory) it would be great to set the next world there.
The game could take us through all five continents, The Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australiasia.
Perhaps it could be Morganthe seeking revenge on us for all the trouble we've caused but we would face such dangers as:
The Statue Of Liberty being brought to life
Stonehenge turned into a portal flooding England with Goblins
The African savannah being turned into winter with evil snowmen etc.
The Sydney Harbour Bridge being turned into a giant magic storm conductor
The Canadian Rockies being filled with Sasquatch
The Incan temples filled with fierce Quetzels
The Terracotta Warriors of China coming to life and planning an invasion of Moosho.....
Anyway, you get the idea, perhaps in between saving the Earth we could also learn how Merle Ambrose brought us to Wizard City and why we haven't yet missed our home.
What do other Wizards think?
James Dreamweaver Lvl 83 Sorcerer

Survivor
Dec 11, 2012
my idea is... there is 2 like, drains in wizard city in the water by the bridge. the world can have 2 sections, there is 2 of them. so the world theme can be a fire world... and it can be the future. it starts out when you go to ambrose and he tells you. that there will be an army arising. and after that he takes you to the drain or waterfall and there is a shark that takes you down once you get down there is a little video playing. it shows an army of warriors in single file lines. and the leader says he will show us who's world this is and we are trespassing. the first part of the world is for the first part, the second is where the final dungeon is. i also think you should make the levels go up to 200 cause i have spent allot of money on my other account and it will go to waste if our wizard city adventure can not continue!