Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
How about a plant based world where the people are living plants. I think that would be a really cool world.
The best world I could think of was that eventually there should be a world for each school. Fire could be a giant volcano with dragons all over. Ice could be a glacier with giants. Storm a vast ocean with the titans. Life a tree with dryads and imps. Death a Spiral Graveyard with ghosts and ghouls. Myth could be a roman theme with cyclops and Minotaurs. Balance can be ... something ... just not another Egyptian them please. Plus these don't have to be the next step in the story after Khrysalis, it can be a progess from all the back to the begin to the end and it could be a fun way to learn new spells. Just a thought.
Sincerely,
The Wolf

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
Survivor
Aug 02, 2013
There should be a beached themed world. Except its a world that doesn't believe in magic, but there's a big magic secret there. I kinda made a name up too, Oceanus. It's an old water god from Greek mythology. And one of the last things I'm gonna say is that the enemy should be a different school then death. Like a storm enemy named Typhoon!
Andrew Deathblade Lvl 74 signing off

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
One word: Crest.
A land of candy, sugar, and sweetness.
A land where beaches are made of sugar sand and jello-water.
A land where giant gummybear monsters roam.
A land where there is a big, spacious castle made completely out of Marshmallows.
A land where the elderly walk using candy-canes, and the leaves of trees are made of chewing gum.
A land where the flowing river is made of strawberry flavored milk.
A land where rocks are made of peppermint.
A land where snow becomes ice cream, all the flavors you can imagine.
A land where houses are gingerbread houses, and the residents are gingerbread people.
A land where rain is actually soda.
A land where clouds are made of cotton candy.
A land where the sun is just one gigantic gumdrop, and the moon is a white jawbreaker.
Hope this actually becomes a world!

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Another Grizzleheim expansion - There's a ton of things in Nordic Mythology that could be used (Baldur being a god, Ragnarok, Realms, Nodor, etc.)

An Aquila expansion - The three dungeons were an epic addition, but there could easily be 14 altogether by the Olympians & Hades. But if anything, we have the three eldest gods, what about the three goddesses, Demeter, Hera & Hestia?

Mirage - It's been mentioned many times, either make a side world, main world or Krokotopia expansion already.

Polaris - All I need to say is: Penguins!

Empyrea - Empyrean means the highest part of heaven that's made of fire. The home of the Seraphs! Sky Squids have been mentioned too, so fire, storm and life could lead to a sun themed world.

Darkmoor - Ever wondered how Dworgyn got his hump, or even where he came from, I have a feeling Darkmoor holds the answer.

Yago - Land of the Oni/Helephants. This would be an epic expansion to either Dragonspyre or Empyrea, but probably not a whole world.

Gobblerton - Home of the ice fairies (Lydia Grayrose), witches & gobblers. Also has Candyland within it.

Alissar -In the prophecy spoken by Old Cob, Hidden Lands are mentioned, and Alissar is called a Lost City, coincidence? I think not! (3rd arc part-ay).

Broken Shores - These are also mentioned in Old Cob's speech, I think that Mirage, Polaris, Empyrea & Alissar will be the first four worlds of the 3rd arc, but then the remnants of the first world will be the last. Nowadays, they are simply scattered islands, held together by chains built during the Titan war, if enemies of the Spiral were to destroy the chains, the balance holding the islands together would shatter, and the war would repeat itself. It's up to you to journey to Primundi, the first world, and stop Old Cob and his 'children' from destroying the spiral.

And that's just all of the worlds mentioned +Aquila.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2013
Blaze Sandblade on Aug 11, 2014 wrote:
Another Grizzleheim expansion - There's a ton of things in Nordic Mythology that could be used (Baldur being a god, Ragnarok, Realms, Nodor, etc.)

An Aquila expansion - The three dungeons were an epic addition, but there could easily be 14 altogether by the Olympians & Hades. But if anything, we have the three eldest gods, what about the three goddesses, Demeter, Hera & Hestia?

Mirage - It's been mentioned many times, either make a side world, main world or Krokotopia expansion already.

Polaris - All I need to say is: Penguins!

Empyrea - Empyrean means the highest part of heaven that's made of fire. The home of the Seraphs! Sky Squids have been mentioned too, so fire, storm and life could lead to a sun themed world.

Darkmoor - Ever wondered how Dworgyn got his hump, or even where he came from, I have a feeling Darkmoor holds the answer.

Yago - Land of the Oni/Helephants. This would be an epic expansion to either Dragonspyre or Empyrea, but probably not a whole world.

Gobblerton - Home of the ice fairies (Lydia Grayrose), witches & gobblers. Also has Candyland within it.

Alissar -In the prophecy spoken by Old Cob, Hidden Lands are mentioned, and Alissar is called a Lost City, coincidence? I think not! (3rd arc part-ay).

Broken Shores - These are also mentioned in Old Cob's speech, I think that Mirage, Polaris, Empyrea & Alissar will be the first four worlds of the 3rd arc, but then the remnants of the first world will be the last. Nowadays, they are simply scattered islands, held together by chains built during the Titan war, if enemies of the Spiral were to destroy the chains, the balance holding the islands together would shatter, and the war would repeat itself. It's up to you to journey to Primundi, the first world, and stop Old Cob and his 'children' from destroying the spiral.

And that's just all of the worlds mentioned +Aquila.
This would be an epic ark. And I agree with you completly penguins!
Andrew deathblade Lvl 74

Survivor
May 05, 2012
My idea of a world would probably be a civil-war themed with thieves, bandits and humans being the inhabitants of the world. Red skull could be the final boss and Captain America could be the main NPC. The name of the world could be Yorkshire.
Or a world with the complete opposite plot, being mainly filled with robots and partly filled with foxes and deer as survivors of the robot onslaught. The name could be Cybertia.
Anyways, all of our ideas are good, and KI will have a hard time choosing if there is an upcoming world.
Mycin Thundershield, level 84

Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
What about a world where there are evil wizards being controlled by a machine instead of a monster...? Kind of like a combination of Wysteria and Dragonspyre..you would have to defeat the wizards...
~~
OH and there could be copies of Merle Ambrose, and other npcs from Wizard City! It could be like a sort of parallel-universe world with evil clones of the npcs, yes?

Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
amusement park world where you hafta save the park and other stuff that leads into a big ordeal and you get to fight on the roller coasters and ferris wheel and the carrosell

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Autumn Moonstone on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
What about a world where there are evil wizards being controlled by a machine instead of a monster...? Kind of like a combination of Wysteria and Dragonspyre..you would have to defeat the wizards...
~~
OH and there could be copies of Merle Ambrose, and other npcs from Wizard City! It could be like a sort of parallel-universe world with evil clones of the npcs, yes?
This sounds awesome, maybe it could be called Lellarap (parallel backwards [or parallel parallel]), and I like the idea of evil NPCs. Maybe in this world, there could be a parallel Mallistaire too, so you work with him, and in each area, instead of facing fairies, cyclopes, fire elves or anything else, we could face wizards. And for the teachers & bosses, what if they swapped? Rattlebones could teach you the level 108 death spell or Alicane Swiftarrow teaching you fire. Whereas, Prof. Falmea could thwart you in Firecat Alley, and Lord Nightshade is replaced by Dworgyn. But most of all, for the last boss, you could face Elrem Esorbma (All names would be backwards), and you would have a minion in the fight (meaning two people at most in dungeon), Eriatsillam.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
Ok I got this idea while fighting the loremaster, but anyways I think the first world of the 3rd arc shound be based off of getting Bartelby's Eye of History back, because it's been said a couple of times that Malistaire stole his Eye of History so I think the first world you try to get it back. Ok so what happens is that when you were questing through Dragonspyre Malistaire secretly gave the Eye of History to his strongest and most loyal servant to protect but after Malistaire dies the servant doesn't know that he turns good and he ends up moving to live in the sky world of Moxelia and hides his identity before corrupting the lush white clouds and turning them into electric black clouds. The reason you need the eye of history is because the main story arc antagonist escapes to a world nobody knows of and the only person who is able to remember what it is is Bartelby. So the first place you spawn in is a town called Aerialis. When you first visit the world there is a battle between the Blue Jays and the Crows. The Blue Jays are the inhabitants of Aerialis and the Crows are corrupted birds who serve Malistaire's servant. After you join the fight and help the Blue Jays, one Blue Jay named Basco Swiftwing tells you to speak to the king, and that they could need some further help. When you go to the king he tells you that you must go to Moxelia's biggest city, Hangrid and cleanse everything. There is a road from Aerialis to Hangrid but when you get to Hangrid you find that most of the city is blocked off so you have to build cloud roads across small islands and purify them so you can get to Hangrid. When you cleanse Hangrid you find out that the crows are being corrupted and sent to do evil work by Death Dragons (They stand on 2 feet and are a bit larger than wizards). You then have to defeat the Death Dragon Clan and fight their leader, who you soon find out is Malistaire's servant. He is from Dragonspyre and you find out his name is Scarfold the Doombringer. Read next

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
(Continued from last post) Once you defeat Scarfold the Doombringer, he drops Bartelby's Eye of History, but you find that it has a curse upon it. You go to Merle Ambrose to see if he can fix it, but he says that it has to be fixed by the person who created it. When you go to Grandmother Raven, she speaks a magical phrase that lifts the curse on the eye, so then you go to Bartelby and give it to him. When you do, he speaks to you where you must go, which is an old world, lost to all memory and exiled from all humanity out of that world.

Ok here are my ideas for the level 108 spells:

: Living Sun- 11 pips, does 1320 damage to all enemies + stun all enemies for 1 round and -45 accuracy to next spell. (Animation is a person made out of the sun who makes a mega fireball and hits the opponent).
: Sky Scream- 11 pips, does 1400 damage to one enemy + steals 2 pips. (Animation is an ice ninja running from side to side on black clouds then finally jumps up into the air and throws 3 snow shurikens at the enemy).
: Sky Terror- 11 pips, does 850 damage to all enemies + 1700 damage over 3 rounds. (Yes this is much needed XD) (Animation is black clouds swarming in the sky and a crow soars down to the ground and lands on a purple and black pedestal then leans back for a second and leans forward to exhale a white beam of lightning)
: Overgrowth- 11 pips, does 1280 damage to one enemy, and 600 damage to all enemies. (Animation is a tree that rapidly grows and the roots come out of the ground then they combine to turn into a giant root then whip the opponent then the roots circle the opponents and squeeze them for the damage to all enemies animation)
: Bringer of the Skies- 11 pips, does 1290 damage to one enemy + removes all negative wards on the players team. (Animation is a golden bird walking out of a palace and then grabs a staff and spins it and makes a giant yellow beam shoot at the enemy)
: Dragon Remnant- 11 pips, does 1150 damage to all enemies. Next post

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
(Continued from last post)
: Dragon Remnant- 1150 damage to all enemies + -35% damage to next attack for all enemies. (Animation is a ghost of a Death Dragon rising from a grave with a staff, then moving the staff as if you were going to cast a spell, and a horde of crows dashes from the sky towards the player)
: King of Ancients- 1240 damage to all enemies + +25% to next attack to all teammates. (Animation is a ruined temple with a casket in the middle, then the casket opens up and a mummified Blue Jay with a book comes out, then the Blue Jay floats up to the top of the temple, and throws the book in the air and then all the generations of kings come flying down swarming the opponent, then the mummified Blue Jay grabs the book when it comes down)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2013
I think there should be a world called crekaelis (krek eh lis) where it's kind of the a jungle filled world. Like Avalon or azteca. But in the middle there's this big source of water, the waters of life. You get this world level 98 Ambrose gives you the quest but to get there he tells you to talk to Harold argelson and Hugo chattery first Harold,then chattery, Ambrose says to find a book on that world and how to get there. Neither librarians have it. But chatterly has a book on who to find, shalek the wise. You go to him, he tells you that you need to beat a new boss in each world and find the pieces of creation. (each boss should be equally challenging, around 16-17k health each) you get to each boss by a portal in the general commons area (commons,oasis,north guard etc) once you defeat them you give them to shalek and he puts them in this badge looking thing and it creates a portal and you go there (it will be on the world gate also) then when your there you talk to Rex Longtrunk the creatures there are elephant hybrids. He says that when morganthe died she left a small orb of shadow. Which was consumed by her sister so she is now the main protagonist. The mobs are elaphant orgs. Elephant brigadiers. And other elephant warriors. There are 8 bosses 4 above water 3 in the waters of life and morganthes sister. And 2 dungeons on in each area.then there's quests to defeat all kinds of mobs after the 4 bosses in valley ward (the commons area) all the areas above water are

Survivor
Dec 21, 2013
Continued, chasm of chaos and land of empires. In the water is seaweed pass,sharkway,and leach lane,also algae alley. The mobs are sharks eels and mutant fish. The mobs have around 5k health. After you beat the fourth boss above ground then after the third boss in the water of life you battle morganthes sister 35k health. She has pet drop the storm owl and she is shadow school and after that when you go to the grandfather elephant. After the last boss you get the hoarde of elephants spell(it's like king atorius where every school gets the same spell it does 2,300 to 2,450 damage to all with black mantle and weakness on all +35% balance blade on yourself.please add this world I LOVE THIS GAME!oh and you go through a well to get to the waters of life. I am mason waterweave level 31

Survivor
Aug 01, 2014
How about a sky world or an avian world

Oh and wish I could go to mirage or wierwood or what about a farmyard world and a new world to challenge raven wood like wysteria

Wizard lvl 40 extra schools And future

Survivor
Dec 08, 2013
A world where you get a free pet squirrel, one for each school, where pirate101 and wizard101 cross over, where pets can fight next to you, a 40+ mount, a new school called tactic , new spells, you can fish, a new game called mystery where you can solve mystery's and earn stuff from it, a Caribbean place in the sky, a new house, new furniture, new quest, and another game where you can cook food for you and your pets, a new dungeon .A new enemy called Coomaka Toca a enemy, where all levels can go but only level 50+ can, but at a setain part of the quest where you must do your best to get them back, a spell I idea for a tactic spell it cost 3 pips it does a bomb of coconuts. It has a beach and off to the coast there is a hurricane which is another part of the world where Coomaka Toca, is protected by balance people wrapped in fire.
The color of the building in red, orange, yellow, blue and light brown. The commons for this world would have a big fountain a nice relax look the person you talk to would be name Sen Satiago ,Merle Ambrose
grandfather. I'll describe more about it later.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2013
The Rocking world - Where all of the creatures are made of some type of rock or crystal.

Green jade - Life
Red ruby - fire
black onyx - death
Clear crystal - balance
Blue - Ice

Etc - For bosses with dual schools - have them of the 2 colors that drop amber :)

the land would be volcanic, stone, sand, pebbles, something a little different with 2 suns and 5 moons maybe a moon like Saturn. where the final battle is fought for that land where they all have halo's like the moon and like the underwater breather, we are give a breather to covert the air.

Mary - Fire, finished, Ice Finished, Life, almost finished, Death Finished and 2 new death and balance -

Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
The world I think is hidden in the spiral is like this future-y kind of world. We have Azteca, the past. So now I would think of the world Robtica or something (Name you come up with). Where we have spaceships, robots, older wizards... A.K.A the FUTURE!!!

Thank you for asking Detective Bones!

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
The worlds of the spiral get ever more powerful! Critical attacks, Shadow magic! What is next! It's a long journey to get to any of these worlds, a bit easier if you just follow the main story though since you don't gain all that much leveling with the side quests, but the goodies are alright!

To answer your question about worlds....... Gobblerton! Can we drive that witch out of there? I would like to face some Gob-o-lantern mobs of Gobo's myself. Also would it really be much to ask if say you could go there instead of Krokotopia so you could get into Mooshu and there could be different avenues to get to Dragonspyre. See a pattern here? There is no real need to make a whole new world and try to keep it all in balance but there could be some rare drops like we find in Aqula. Also there is just too many buildings in Wizard city without the lights on maybe there can be something to do with that.

Thanks for looking and yes i do accept gifts for my input!

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
I think like a snow dome world where your stuck and there are goblin minions and at the end you have to defeat like an evil santa.

or like a world full of giants and we have to defeat them and collect items (referring to Jack and the bean stalk) such as a golden egg, golden harp, a golden mirror and lastly the golden goose.

tnx Brian AshThief lvl 70

Survivor
May 09, 2010
How about an add on to another world...
There are many places just for show in MB make one of those doors a portal to a new world.
Or even make some what of a modern day or futuristic design on the new world.
You could have like skyscrapers the shops on the side of the road... and underwater added part for after that world so you don't have nothing to do at max level except redo boring stuff. The theme I am presenting here is like New York City. Add a little fun and add a new boss the Grumpy Boss. I'm not good at creating worlds but if you take one of these two ideas I feel like KI could definitely make an awesome world!

Survivor
May 09, 2010
On top of what I just said... I have had a couple of higher levels that I don't have anymore cause my friend deleted them all but on a different account and I just made this account.. So I would like to say that you wizard101 has been fun I have had my account since day 3 of wizard101 or something like that... The one thing I didn't like was that is wasn't super fun... don't get me wrong though I love playing just its a little to serious at most of the time. This new world should be funny, creative, and exciting. I have been muted forever for calling a hall monitor stupid for muting my friend for saying something random. anyway I have heard people(I do have open chat) say that they're getting bored and annoyed of how dull the game can be at times. I don't play as much because of this to... I make a new character ever day because I don't know what to do and end up getting bored...

Survivor
Mar 02, 2014
I think a space world with aliens and other types of space creatures would be a good idea. Another good world would be a sci-fi world with robots. The last idea I have would be a world based on the schools where each area is based on a different school.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Attn Marketing: Make a world that you can incorporate in both Wizard 101 and Pirate 101. I have actually maxed out Wiz and completed every single quest as of now, so have been playing more Pirate. But, to have a world that would incorporate both storylines, characters, worlds, and quests...lots and lots of quests would be ideal. Plus, you would have your subscribers have both games for more fun and profit on your end.