Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what level do you get a death minion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
I read you can get a death minion. What level do you have to be? Please reply if you know anything :-D

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
kodywolf wrote:
I read you can get a death minion. What level do you have to be? Please reply if you know anything :-D

I believe it is level 28 or when you can get to Freddy Nine Lives. All the cards/levels and quests like this can usually be found over on Wizard 101 Central....see Wizard Community tab to the left.

Delver
May 26, 2009
You need to be level 28. The card is called Animate, and you get it after defeating Freddy Nine Lives nine times in Chelsea Court.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
Defender
Sep 11, 2010
It is really hard to remember what level you were when you got a certain spell. Everything disappears from your Professor's training menu once you put it in your spell book so even the ORDER of their spells is hazy.

As it has been over 24 hours and no one has responded it looks like most folks have the same problem I do ... ;)

I can tell you I was in Grizzleheim the first time I used it. So I was most likely greater than Level 20. I also remember going BACK to the Tomb of Storms in Krokotopia AFTER I got it to see if it would make a difference against the Djal Quest (4v1). It didn't. I simply did not have enough health to kill enough of those guys to last long enough to cast a minion.

I think I got it AFTER starting Marleybone but before starting Mooshu, but I honestly cannot remember. I know my answer is NOT what you asked for, but no one else is responding, so it's the best I can do.

Please let us know when you get it so we can make note of it.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
Thanks for all your answers. When I'll tell you when I get it alex321694