Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Feb 12, 2015
I would like for House Guests to not qualify towards the Pet count, to make more room for my simply massive collection.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
I think paying money or crowns in exchange for a 7th character slot would be a nice addition.

I would definitely be willing to pay for a slot to try out all schools, as would people I know. It'd encourage me to be more active on the game/spend for more gear for that school etc. while keeping my other characters.

It'd be cool to know whether or not this would be a possibility in the future as I want to avoid having to delete a character just to get that seventh school.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2013
I was wondering, Why not have hoodies, shirts and sweaters of different schools on wizard101? If there was a hoodie that resembled our schools or characters, that would be so cool! there are many companies who do this and it has become very successful.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2013
taxon101 on Jun 21, 2010 wrote:
As i've posted before, there really should be an "Away From Keyboard" Button. There's just too much hassle when i'm in battle and I have to leave. Just read my old thread for more details, located at https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/19128.ftl
People already know if you are afk by moving in place. You can move in place by pressing the arrow keys and the control button at the same time. Your character will move in place without any key pressed on your keyboard. Everyone has done this ever since the game came out. You can say this function is the "Away From Keyboard" button.

Blaze RedFlame on Mar 20, 2019 wrote:
I was wondering, Why not have hoodies, shirts and sweaters of different schools on wizard101? If there was a hoodie that resembled our schools or characters, that would be so cool! there are many companies who do this and it has become very successful.
KingsIsle actually sells Wizard101 (and Pirate101) apparel in the Zazzle store, as well as a bunch of other items! Because Zazzle products are customizeable, you can put the designs on different types of clothing and change the colors if you really want to.

You can find the base Wizard101 products here: https://www.zazzle.com/wizard101/products

The Untold Spiral Founder/Owner, Co-leader of Mercenaries101, MMORPG.com Writer, and much more!
(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I hope this is okay as I know item trading will not be implemented to the game, but what if there was a system where we could gift reagents to friends using crowns? Like what if there was a mailbox that we could buy that could send letters to friends but for an extra amount of crowns a wizard could send a reagent or two to a friend? I really hope this doesn't count as trading because I think this idea is pretty cool but if it does then I am sorry to the moderators.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
What if after learning shadow magic there was a way to blend the schools, like to have cards that utilize two schools of magic, such as a life and death card. I had the idea that this kind of spell could attack all the enemies and then heal all the allies for half and have it heal over time or something of that effect. It could require quite a bit of pips but have the number split between the two schools and power pips would only count towards the primary school of the wizard, so they would be relatively challenging to cast, making a wizards power pip percentage difficult to maneuver around, or the wizard could use empowerment in order to obtain regular pips. Or the player could just use a school mastery amulet in order to be able to use the blended spell. Just an idea that I was thinking about, possibly a concept of magic that could be used after shadow magic or whatever comes after shadow magic.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2019
Hi guys. I play the game for a long long time with many pauses in between but that what looks the same are the spells. And that is the most important fact of the game. That is why we play the game, that is what wizards do, THAT IS THE GAME!!! I saw the video clip you made 4 years ago where two students battle against malistaire drake and that looked amazing. That was fascinating. I really loved it. I know it is very difficult to do the same in the whole game but a similar thing could make the game perfect. The first ranked spells for example. They seem not so important but they are. When new players come to the game, they must get surprised to go on and pay for the game after. Not only the lv 100 Spells and after are important and must look great. All the spells are important because everyone used them, is going to use them, have been through or is going through right now. The battle area should also change its look. The drawing sign when someone cast a spell from a school should be also improved because that is used the most. The look of a figure after the spell should also been changed like, when someone cast a fire spell should get burned and after some seconds get in his normal form again. The same with ice with frost. Storm with thunders and electricity like an electric field around the person that got a hit of a storm spell. Even with life spells like healing spells. Death get more undead and gain the power from one Charakter to another just change the look everything is happend. Or when we use wards should the casted creature look more powerful and with shields a shield field around the Charakter. When your health is getting lower the Charakter could look ill, tired hurt or something like it. Even the look of the creatures that are casted is very important. They must look more realistic and get loved for how they look how they attack and so on. I love the game, I really love it and I think it is worth to get very big one day, because magic always look amazing. I also have more ideas how the game could get better. It is very important to me, Wizard101 to get successful because I also thought enough to make a similar game with wizards, creatures and all of these things. If my ideas are useful, I can write more. Thanks for your Attention guys and good luck for that you are working at.