Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2016
One of the things I think we need is a way to preview, mounts before buying them.

Because there's a way to preview castles to see if we like it first, and I've had a couple of mounts that I've bought and then end up not using very often.

And right before posting this was debating buying the new April fools day mount, but I didn't because I didn't know if it was worth it.

Ty
Brianna Firecatcher
lvl 67

Survivor
Feb 15, 2013
This is just a suggestion for your 10th Anniversary. When you all have the member benefits running how about giving out a special code for either a 1 day member so everyone can enjoy the benefits as well or even a rare chance for a 7 day member and if a someone already has a member and redeemed the code they will automatically get 500 Crowns.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2010
love the pet kiosk, makes hatching much easier, but I think it would be easier if it just did auto reinstate for your pets, and send you some kind of message saying your pet has been reinstated, that would be awesome. also add an option to turn this feature on and off.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
I think a good idea would be to increase the amount of homes one could have; while yes, castle elixirs are good, they are really expensive. If an increase on the amount of houses one could have were in place, then maybe...MAYBE... the price for housing elixirs could be reduced. Or maybe there won't be a need for housing elixirs at all! Also to prevent somebody's house from dominating the housing tours categories, maybe implementing a limit on that could also be an option (if there isn't one already). So basically, what I'm suggesting is: Either an increase in housing capacity OR a decrease in castle elixir price! K, thanks for listening! ~

Survivor
Jul 12, 2011
Hey,
1. I think there should be a bank in the room you go to get your graduation robe ( when you graduate Khrysalis) because I just graduated from there and my bag was full so it put the grad stuff in my bank and put me in the robes you get when you first start the game. I was very sad I couldn't get pictures in them.

2. It would be nice if we didn't have to go to the commons to refill our potions, it would be nice if we could go to the main place at the word we are at to refill our potions.

3. We can preview a house, but can we please be able to preview a mount, you can either take us to one of the houses we can get in the shopping distract, or maybe even make a mount farm so we see all the mounts in the crown shop at a farm like place and try them out in a small area to see what we look like sitting on them and what they look like moving. You might even be able to sell more mounts like this, if we can see and try out a mount we might just have to have it.

4. And finally, maybe a way to give more items from one of our accounts to the other, yes there is the share bank, but their are limits on what we can put in there

Alexis GreenHeart
Level 105
( love the game been playing on and off for about 8 years)

Survivor
Jul 12, 2011
WisamZeidan on Jun 13, 2017 wrote:
There should be a way to remove side quests that you mistakenly accepted. Then you should be able to accept them again whenever you please from the giver of the quest. Please make this a thing because it is always annoying to accept something that you do not want to do and will lead to an unorganized quest log.
Please do this, I have quest from like 5 years ago that I really don't want to do, and they are really annoying when I see them but can't get arid of them. You could make it so we can't get a rid of the main quest but please let us say good bye to old quest we dont want

Alexis GreenHeart
Level 105

Survivor
Apr 23, 2018
can you make garden energy and pet training energy different ? i'm over here trying to keep my plants alive and well while also trying to train my pet..

Survivor
Apr 23, 2018
  • can you make more pet games worth more experience thats equal to each stat
  • make more mounts worth gold
  • let us use furniture : beds, chairs, ponds
  • let us climb trees XD
  • let flying mounts actually fly in the air
  • let us teleport to friends in dungeons cause some of them actually need help
  • ease up on the filters please : numbers and letters
  • fizzles: make them less frequent
  • buying back training points: members should be able to buy back for gold
  • make everything in the crown shop worth gold
  • have spell previews for newly earned spells or talents that pets earned
  • team helping kiosk: if the person who needed help bails, end the team up or if the person has already joined end the team up. people who help should get more loot
  • have more pet drops with more useful talents

just a thought

Survivor
Mar 23, 2016
packers19960 on Jun 23, 2010 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it
I agree, I would like to have something to do with the things I buy. I barely go home because there isn't anything to do except craft or garden. Some ideas are: Enhanced maze (Maze that moves and has traps, which leads to the prize such as the treasure chest or genie lamp in some castles), Magical Feast (Like when a person sits a feast magically appears).
It would be amazing to have a house that interacts with you.
Such as a Jester Fun House.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2016
I think that wizard101 should be able on chromebooks so i can play with my family.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I'm not sure if this already exits or not but, how about an elixir that boost the amount of items that your allowed in your house. I have a red barn house and most of it is planted with plants. I had to take out almost everything in my house the other day because I ran out of room because of all the plants I have planted. Your only allowed 250 items in it. You have three gardens plus a huge house to decorate. I might have to take even more out and just have an empty undecorated house, and also take the things like trees that are decoration out also.
I've gone to the tour houses and have looked at the magical houses and decorated houses and they have more than 250 items in there. please can someone tell me if I am missing something. I've looked in the crowns shop and couldn't find anything that would let me make my housing items bigger.

Explorer
Feb 14, 2013
alia550 on Jun 15, 2018 wrote:
I'm not sure if this already exits or not but, how about an elixir that boost the amount of items that your allowed in your house. I have a red barn house and most of it is planted with plants. I had to take out almost everything in my house the other day because I ran out of room because of all the plants I have planted. Your only allowed 250 items in it. You have three gardens plus a huge house to decorate. I might have to take even more out and just have an empty undecorated house, and also take the things like trees that are decoration out also.
I've gone to the tour houses and have looked at the magical houses and decorated houses and they have more than 250 items in there. please can someone tell me if I am missing something. I've looked in the crowns shop and couldn't find anything that would let me make my housing items bigger.
There is an elixir in the crown shop that allows 50 more housing slots :) I believe it is called the bric-a-brac elixir.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2017
In my opinion.. You guys really need to bring the commercials back!! I feel like it hooked more people into it or gave them interest! I love this game been playing it since it came out! We need to get this game growing again!!

Survivor
Oct 30, 2010
i think we should be able to put items with jewels in the the shared bank, and when we shatter them they dont go away, or maybe more pet jewel slots

Survivor
May 15, 2018
Harold Argleston on Jun 10, 2010 wrote:
I'm Harold Argleston. While I'm usually in the Library in Ravenwood Commons, I do like to read what our players post in the Dorms section of the Message Boards. The Dorms are for all your ideas for Wizard101.

Player to player item trading of any kind, and guilds/clans are not and will not be a part of Wizard101. Posts about these subjects will not be approved.

Each section of the message boards is intended for different discussions so make sure you post in the right area.
Ravenwood Commons is for general questions about Wizard101, such as how things work.
Halston's Lab is for technical questions about Wizard101, such as logging in, account questions, glitches and bugs.
The Dorms is for ideas about Wizard101, such as ideas for new pets, spells or anything else your imagination can conjure.
Crafting is for questions and answers about Crafting.
Pets is for questions and answers about the Pet Pavilion and raising and hatching your pets.
Player vs Player is for questions and answers about the Arena, and Player vs Player combat.
Wizard City is for questions about your adventures in Wizard City.
Grizzleheim is for questions about your adventures in Grizzleheim.
Krokotopia is for questions about your adventures in Krokotopia.
Marleybone is for questions about your adventures in Marleybone.
MooShu is for questions about your adventures in MooShu.
Dragonspyre is for questions about your adventures in Dragonspyre.

Remember to read the Code of Conduct before you post, which can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

Knowledge is power.
In my opinion I think there should be a function which allows you to donate and trade transactions. Such as amount of gold for crowns or tcs for crowns or any gear that is worth it for crowns that you would like to trade back.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
I think that it would be cool to be able to "stitch" mounts now that we have mounts with stats to them. I've found myself only using one mount for it's additional damage points. I get bored looking at the same mount all the time, so it would be nice to see this feature added to the game.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2011
I have two ideas I hope KI will consider.
- Please give us a Resistance Elixir.
- Please give us Henchmen that either cast/or not cast Traps or Blades.
Thanks for considering my ideas

Survivor
Jul 06, 2013
Hey, I have a recommendation to request. For the starter bundles, I feel that by reducing the 7500 crown price to 5000 would significantly entice more players into buying them. This will increase KI’s revenue, the more people that buy them for cheaper pays off in the long run. If that isn’t an option, I feel that adding universal resist to all schools would let the gear be useful for longer, and likely even tell others themselves to buy the starter bundles because of the change and stats. I hope you guys can share this idea with people in Kingsisle, many people would benefit from these changes, thanks.

And one more idea, The developers should add new enhanced bosses like Malistare back in 2009 to test out people’s true abilities. Many people like hard challenges.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2011
hey,
I love team up, its great. I stopped playing for a while and was super happy when I came up and found it. I just have one request to add to it to help us all out. So we all know that sometimes people will be on team up, and we will be summoned to wherever we needed to go and someone will leave, this tendes to happen more when you get to be a higher level. Or other times you will join team up and someone doesn't like the school you are or something and they will also leave. So my idea is to make a little tab somewhere on the screen to show us who is still in the dungeon with us from team up or who entered the dungeon with you in general. This would be super helpful, because sometimes people also leave in the middle of the dungeon.
One other idea is when we do team up, let us see what level the other people on team up are, I think that would help a lot of people.

Thanks,
Alexis GreenHeart

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
Lost Pages quest. I'm a max wizard and I spent all day doing the lost pages event from wizard city to Azteca. After I did the quest I thought I would get a certain reward for doing it. I was told it was just drops and loot that were dropped during the quests. Max wizards do not need those items, from wizard city or any other gear from the other worlds to Azteca. I think If your going to do lost pages event then for certain level wizards the lost pages event should start in krysalis and end up in Empyrea. That would be more challenging for us and would give us better reagents and gear to for certain wizards to use through out the spiral, and empyrea would certainly give max wizards the gear or drops of rare reagents there trying to get.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2013
Really important question, let’s say I trained my pet to epic in test realm and fed it entirely different snacks in the real realm, would my pet still get the same stats? Just a curious question, thanks. I’ve never tried this before.

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
Greetings

• Can you make wizards sit down and sleep? It will make the game more fun.
  • And maybe add night time to wizard city like day time and night time.
  • You can also organize small festivals which are organised by wizards themselves.
  • You can also publish books (not real life books. Game books like making a book "Dragonspre past" which will cut our curiosities of dragonspyre past without recreating it)
  • Or you can get a job which gives you gold like helping at the library or doing the laundry for Cyrus etc.

I hope this helps

Andrew

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I have an idea for a mount.

Since we have cars, surfboard snowboard etc. How about a skateboard? The idle animation could be like a kickflip, and while driving, it would leave a dust plume behind for a short while. Maybe it could be added to a future bundle idea or pack.

Also have an idea for a new gear set towards crafting. It would be totally crafted, not from a crowns pack or bundle, and look kinda "steampunky". Requiring a huge amount of reagents like 200-400 ea of something, but not too crazy like amber and braided vines or whatnot. Something challenging but not grudgingly difficult. This gear set would give bonuses per piece such as increased % chances at obtaining rare reagents like Aether when collecting kelp, diamonds from ore etc. and would also give a reduced cooldown time on crafting timers when the full set is equipped.

AND maybe even a gear set similar towards pets, now that we have the kiosk

Thanks!
Valdus

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
This is a thread for ideas to make the game better?
1. Give balance spiritual blast along with spectral blast to get through mobs quicker, why? The game is long, i heard someone reach max level a month of playing 5 hours a day...a long game is fine but if there was a pole that asked "do you mind fighting mobs for 10-15 mins" Most would say no accept for the children that may not know and isn't high level yet. I can get through mobs easy with spectral blast but since it's random and doesn't work in my favor, it prolongs my time and i don't find it necessary.

2. An AI that understands what we need, and when we need it. Games should be based off skin and maybe some randomness but Wizard101 has too much randomness. My boss battles can be 39 minutes long just because I can't find the right card that i put in 4x. A code or AI should detect what we have and don't have so if i already have something in hand that it won't pop up again because if i discard it now I have lost a card that i know i will need in the future. Again, noting wrong with a long game but some of this prolonging is unnecessary and anyone that just wants to play for fun shouldn't throw their life away playing. The game takes too long and you can start a pole to ask players what we want and time is the most valuable thing in existence an i don't want to use so much of it unnecessarily when i know the developers can make it shorter.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
1. Put stronger gear and/or items in the crown shop- You gotta imagine if I go to work or i go to school and i come home and give that hard earned money to a game for better gear just to find out that the gear is terrible and i probably could've found better gear at the bazaar and it's all just for look and no stats at all that anyone would be real disappointed.

2. Players should go first in boss battles that cheat...I really shouldn't have to explain that, all i can say is that maybe i could've saved 30 minutes to an hour had i gone first which to you , i hope saving that amount of time is worth it.