Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2014
monsterconster101 on Jun 16, 2010 wrote:
i think that there shoud be a person in each world that you can talk to (like prospecter zeke) to redeem training points at the cost of gold.
It would HAVE to cost a lot of gold, or there would have to be a one point per world limit, otherwise people would abuse the power.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2013
I think the level of clothes in the crowns shop should be made to look like that level. I am a level 101 and would have bought level 80 shoes because they had good stats. these shoes looked liked little girl shoes short red with little stars on them. Hey guys are we novice little girls at level 80 and up or are wizards and fight big bosses at level 101. I see the same thing for clothing bundles or just gowns that have great stats, but look like little school girl outfits that are red with yellow stars. Does anybody else have a problem with these outfits? This is what I would like to see in the new dorms new outfits. The ones in the bazaar don't have the best gear and it takes along time to get a good drop from a boss. sometimes doing the dungeon darkmoor doesn't drop the best gear also, until you do malistair and that could take a while until can get friends to do it with you at the right time when all of you are on at the same time.
The game could also make it so we could get a lot of better gear in the bazaar or from big time boss fights.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
New gardening spell Harvest All would be useful when trying to harvest stacked plants that don't harvest with pressing "x".

Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
Please make teleportation possible for ALL DUNGEONS plz plz plz plz.

Wizard101 has been build and successfully gain players because we could port to friends in dungeons.
Now the game is hemorrhaging players cause they get super frustrated no helps comes when they ask.

I want players, being unable to help you friend is a major problem.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
I think it would be awesome to have a mount where your pet rides the mount with you as well, not sure if that idea got brought up already but I definitely think this should happen it would be insanely popular in the game.

Anthony Firecaster
Level 125