Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2014
monsterconster101 on Jun 16, 2010 wrote:
i think that there shoud be a person in each world that you can talk to (like prospecter zeke) to redeem training points at the cost of gold.
It would HAVE to cost a lot of gold, or there would have to be a one point per world limit, otherwise people would abuse the power.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I think the level of clothes in the crowns shop should be made to look like that level. I am a level 101 and would have bought level 80 shoes because they had good stats. these shoes looked liked little girl shoes short red with little stars on them. Hey guys are we novice little girls at level 80 and up or are wizards and fight big bosses at level 101. I see the same thing for clothing bundles or just gowns that have great stats, but look like little school girl outfits that are red with yellow stars. Does anybody else have a problem with these outfits? This is what I would like to see in the new dorms new outfits. The ones in the bazaar don't have the best gear and it takes along time to get a good drop from a boss. sometimes doing the dungeon darkmoor doesn't drop the best gear also, until you do malistair and that could take a while until can get friends to do it with you at the right time when all of you are on at the same time.
The game could also make it so we could get a lot of better gear in the bazaar or from big time boss fights.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
New gardening spell Harvest All would be useful when trying to harvest stacked plants that don't harvest with pressing "x".

Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
Please make teleportation possible for ALL DUNGEONS plz plz plz plz.

Wizard101 has been build and successfully gain players because we could port to friends in dungeons.
Now the game is hemorrhaging players cause they get super frustrated no helps comes when they ask.

I want players, being unable to help you friend is a major problem.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
I think it would be awesome to have a mount where your pet rides the mount with you as well, not sure if that idea got brought up already but I definitely think this should happen it would be insanely popular in the game.

Anthony Firecaster
Level 125

Survivor
Sep 12, 2013
johnjohnhawk5 on Jun 11, 2010 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles
I agree with being sucked in because it makes using the sidewalks in worlds and designated walkways better! It also provides more of a struggling witch, in the long run, may make it better!

~Wolf Thunderblade

Level 73

Survivor
Sep 12, 2013
ranconian on Nov 17, 2017 wrote:
I think it would be awesome to have a mount where your pet rides the mount with you as well, not sure if that idea got brought up already but I definitely think this should happen it would be insanely popular in the game.

Anthony Firecaster
Level 125
That is a fantastic idea!

Wolf Thunderblade
Level 73

Survivor
Mar 20, 2013
i think they should make more schools and let you have more wizards cuz you can have a max for 6 schools and they are 7 :( it's annoying.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2013
troybtxn on Jun 21, 2010 wrote:
i think that in marlebone they should make a sidewalk that actually works. too many times i have been forcefully sucked into a battle while i was still on the sidewalk. it takes up the little time that i do have on this game and its just plain annoying.
it's like that on every world past krock.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I think there should be a hair salon shop. wizards can change there hair color like we do with clothes and pets.
I also have a wizard that I made that has the most ugly hair style and color I picked. I think for members in that salon we could buy the hairstyle and color we want with gold and non members with crowns. I had to buy a new hairstyle with crowns for this wizard and now have to unstitch and then stitch back on with a new hat . This also cost's me crowns to do every single time. I think the perfect place would be in the shopping district.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2016
What would be awesome is to have a way to name a pet a custom name (filters have to be included obviously) but I just got a White Snowy Owl pet (via. code) and I really really want to name is Hedwig (yes, as in Harry's pet from Harry Potter, looks just like Harry's Hedwig, too), but I have to name it something else. Is it possible that you guys could do that? I'd be unbearably happy if I could name my White Snowy Owl Hedwig! :D

Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
Magon5 on Nov 22, 2017 wrote:
I agree with being sucked in because it makes using the sidewalks in worlds and designated walkways better! It also provides more of a struggling witch, in the long run, may make it better!

~Wolf Thunderblade

Level 73
Yes I agree, after all, what would Marleybone be without it?

Also, don't you find it funny how people are quoting other posts from 7 years ago?

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
MORE FABULOUS SHOPPING

Years Ago when I created my very first wizard I was in awe at the wonder of the worlds, each one I visited with an individual artful style equipped with shops that had for sale with it houses, property, fashion, furniture, all manor of garden and home decor in some amazing shopping district of sorts.

It seemed as though once celestia was created this idea fell away with the exception of Polaris with only some items. What a wasted opportunity, its a shame. In a world where anything is possible and there are no shortage of ideas why not add something for us shop-a-holics who decorate as a wizard101 hobby. It gives us the urge to earn gold for these houses and properties and it allows us as players to truly invest in that world and its concept.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
Please create a school of light, and let the first spell be somewhat of an aura (like star) that allows us to cast shadow spells without needing a shadow pip, for a few rounds at least :)

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
1. Adding to the Bazaar:
It would be really cool if we could sell and buy pets in the Bazaar. Not just the basic pets you can find for gold in the pet stores, but also the ones bought through the Crown Shop, received from Hoard Packs, and pets that come from hatches/hybrids. My idea is that when you sell a pet in the Bazaar, the level and stats reset so it is like getting a new pet. When you purchase the pet, it shows up as an egg with the normal hatch time of that particular pet.

It would also be helpful to have jewels and fish tanks sold in the Bazaar

2. New Fishing Spells:
Making fishing spells that would the location of common fish, rare fish, epic fish, and seasonal fish

3. Changing Pet Stats
When you level your pet up, you receive two stats, Talents and Derby. There are some Talents that are actually Derby-related and do not help your wizard like a may cast spell, another card, shield/critical/damage/heal boost, or health/mana increase. I think that Talents shouldn't include Derby-related boosts because you already are receiving a Derby boost when you level them up.

4. Pet Snacks
There is a "Rank" for each pet snack and it may serve a function that I don't know but I personally think that the Rank should be the total experience the snack gives. There are some snacks where the experience equals the rank but most of them do not. For example the Myth snack, Baby Carrots gives a total of 25 experience (10 Will, 10 Power, 5 Intellect) but it's Rank is 8.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
alia550 on Sep 24, 2017 wrote:
I would love to see how long it takes to reach ancient when training a pet. When your pet reaches ultra the green line stays green all the time. I would love to see it be clear and see how far and how much it takes to reach ancient in your pet. I have two pet's which are ultra. when double pet points come around I train my pets like crazy, but I just don't know how long or how close I am to coming to get them to ancient. I also have three spots still open for there rare and ultra rare talents. I don't know when they will show up also. I would like to suggest that the game clear the green line after ultra and let us see how much we have to train our pets to ancient as they did with baby, adult, epic and ultra. thanks
Ultra is the final age your pet can reach, currently. Pet levels in order are: egg - baby - teen - adult - ancient - epic - mega - ultra

Also, your pet can only receive 5 Talents (6 including an affixed jewel) and 5 Derby. Each "breed" of pet has 10 possible Talents and 10 Derby and it is kind of random as to which one is picked but after the max amount of Talents and Derby are filled, no more can be added.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
Another school of light spell idea: A spell that cast a aura of light around you where the charms (blades) go, that will prevent negative charms from being placed on you, for a period of time of course.

I have plenty of ideas! Hire me! Lol just kidding but please take these ideas seriously!

I know I made a suggestion of two school of light spells and didn't emphasize on what I would expect of the school itself. However, maybe it can be a school that manifest it's abilities from fire, sun, moon and star magic combined, in which it then becomes beautiful and angelic. Offering more protection and blessings, instead of doing harm.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
another idea regarding light magic and then I'm done for the night.

Once you learn light magic, there should be an extra button where 'go to commons' and 'mark spot' buttons are. the button should be listed as 'astral project' and when we click it, our character stays where they are but our screen changes to a room of nothing but white light (another dimension). where we then click x and choose from one of the worlds (including our house) and will be projected in astral light form, like how the council of light appeared in khrysalis. We can walk around, speak and even interact with shopping and our gardens but can't be pulled into battle. To cancel and go back to our bodies, we just click the astral button again. I know it questionable, because you may say "what's the point of it?". Well I guess it would be more fun than it would be helpful, but who knows, maybe someone might think of a way that it could be of help. or maybe you all could take the idea and tweak it so that it would be helpful!

Oh and something else apart from light magic: I like the dancing emotes that are added, but how about a meditation emote that allows us to cross our legs and float while meditating like a magical monk! Allow us to speak while the emotes (including dancing) are in use but cancelled once we move our arrows.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Don't force us to play pet games to feed snacks to our pets. The games get really boring after awhile and most of them are not that great.

Also, I think pets should be able to earn small amounts of exp when they help you in battle.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I would like to see something we could buy that could make are dorms a little bit bigger. I have all my equipment in there, every single one that we need to craft items. I also have gardening in there. I almost have no more room to move unless I pick up an item do what I need to do and then put it back. Maybe an elixir to make the room bigger determining the elixir size.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2013
Ideas? I've got a bunch.
  • It would be nice to have potion vendors all around the spiral, so that you dont have to go back to The Commons to refill your potions. At least one potion vendor per world?
  • I --and im pretty sure, loads of other players-- would also want to feed pets snacks without having to play mini games in Pet Pavilion. They're fun, but they get boring pretty quickly after training your pets for awhile.

• Do allow us to change our usernames! Would be awesome if, lets say, once every 90 days we could email a username change request to Wizard101 support. Im sure a lot of other players would love this too. If you will allow us to change our usernames instead of having to start a brand new account with a brand new wizard, i'd jump with joy!

- Anna WinterFriend, Master Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
Storyline idea:

Malistaire and Sylvia had a baby that the cabal stole and made them forget about. And that child is apart of the cabal and happens to be very powerful! Maybe he/she could possess a unique (new) magic somewhere between life and death.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
Small spell addition idea- the ability to train the sun and moon triple blades that you see from bosses or astral enemies. much like the balance triple blades, these two blades would provide equal representation for each school, and provides viability for mastery amulets. I personally have and ice wizard with a death mastery amulet that I use in magus pvp who would very much appreciate a trainable triple blade for moon, as it includes myth, ice, and death (or at the very least an item card or tc). traps could be available as well. another possible way to increase the viability of mastery amulets would be the ability to select an actual secondary school, in which you would have the ability to learn all of the schools spells at some point in the game. for instance, I could be a storm wizard and choose life as a secondary, and be able to learn unicorn, triage, rebirth, etc. this would provide more variety to the game, as it expands the utility of secondary schools. going against a death in pvp could mean six different kinds of strategies based on a possible mastery. each strategy would be bolstered to the point where R and G isn't too much of a factor. more examples of utility would be a fire wizard with myth as their secondary. they combo so well together, but mostly because of the tcs. training points might be difficult to figure out for those wizards who are already in the game, but I am confident that KI could figure that out.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I've been fishing for shining scales in the gold chests because we have to. My suggestion to make this better is to actually put shining scales in the chests we CATCH!!!.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
Every time I'm questing with someone or a group there is always one that goes through a door first and starts the dialog. This dialog stops me and other players from entering the door until you've pushed all the buttons to stop the dialog, then I can move again. I then enter the door and one or another person might already be fighting. Is there a way that you could stop this from happening, just keep the dialog running but let me and other wizards keep moving. It's really frustrates me because I have to keep clicking done over and over and over on the dialog really fast so I can go through the door to get to the other people.