Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2011
KARICTHEDEATHWIZ on Jun 15, 2017 wrote:
I completely Agree, But the Balance Should have the Option to Change the Prism to any class, not just anything random.
When In Battle, If the balance prism is clicked on, Little Circles will Pop up underneath the Cards.
the Buttons will be The 7 schools of Magic.

When you click on a Button, (Example storm) The Balance Prism Card will turn yellow, and it will be Convert to storm.

but I agree!
No, Balance is already overpowered, I think that's just too much, they already have blades that work on any forms of spells, not to mention all of the elemental blades, traps, etc. they have. They are not here to deal other school's damage, they are here to be neutral and typically only deal their own damage. They already have spells like Hydra and Chimera that deal other school damage, also gaze of fate.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2012
QueenDeathR on Mar 12, 2017 wrote:
Hi KingsIsle,

I don't live in an area with GameStop, Walmart or any of those places. In fact, I live on a small beautiful island and not that anything is wrong with where I live. I just think that your bundles should be sold online, at least for a short term. I would really like to purchase the Mirage Raider's Bundle. The bundle is not even on GameStop's website, so that's no good to me.

& I find it difficult to trust other sources online.

Please and thank you
In case you haven't heard just yet, it's now available online. Hope you enjoy

Survivor
Aug 31, 2015
1. Loading Screens
The loading screens must be changed. everyone is getting completely sick of them! Try adding different loading screens for each world. It will only take about four hours to re-write the code and make the art for some loading screens.
--
2. The Plot
I constantly hear players murmuring about, "Wizard101's plot is getting boring," and "everything got boring after Marleybone," etc. Try making new, exciting ideas that will be fun for players of all ages.
--
3. Filtered Text Chat
Filtered Text Chat--it's meant to protect younger players (ages 10-17), but in reality, it's pointless. Instead of blocking out so many words, allow players to type anything they want except vulgar language and their password/username, etc. This was just a thought; so you don't have to add this to the game. The meaning of Open Chat will be useless, but this update will make the game so much better!
--
4. Faster Leveling
This has always been a problem of mine. I barley have any time to go on Wizard101--therefore I'm, sadly, only level thirty-six, and I've had that character for two years! Perhaps you could make a limited-time offer, that everyone, not just members, get double the questing XP.
--
5. The Starter Bundles
To new players, the Starter Bundles look great! ..Until they spend fifteen dollars on it and then grow out of it once they reach level ten. Honestly! The. Starter. Bundles. Need. To. Be. Cheaper! Cut the new players some slack. I also noticed how the Permanent Broomstick Mount costs five thousand Crowns. It also comes in the Starter bundle, so make the Broomstick cheaper as well. The Starter Bundle should be atleast five thousand Crowns.
--
Gabrielle Shadow, Level 36, Life
Gabriel Shadow, Level 17, Fire

Survivor
Sep 10, 2012
I Have One Idea It Might Be Bad But What If Your Friend Has VERY LOW HEALTH And They Dont Have Any Potions And They Can't Afford One!! Well There Should Be a Button On The Hud Of The Friend You Chose!!!And Then Give Them A Potion So They Can Use!!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
The Dorms should come with a form of extension meaning crowns to either make the room bigger or longer

Survivor
Jul 22, 2015
I know people might not agree with me on this, but I personally feel that we should be able to make our own armor look, however without the stats. While I really want the commander robe, I don't think we should be able to make an armor that looks exactly the same when their not even the rank to get it, because commander's worked hard to get where they are and get the robe. I've always wanted to make a storm version of the balance smogger robe, but this is not possible. Thank you for taking this into consideration

Angel StormSword, , level 96 wizard

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
Would love to see a key boss this Halloween that drops the spell Monster Mash, I personally feel like there should be more key bosses that drop spells.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
I think that the drop chance for pets and cards should be increased a little and the crowns shop should have an option where you can change your name for crowns.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I think it would be useful to be able to pick what spells your henchman and minions use, or have like an auto duel option for them if you do want them to pick their own spells.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
troybtxn on Jun 21, 2010 wrote:
i think that in marlebone they should make a sidewalk that actually works. too many times i have been forcefully sucked into a battle while i was still on the sidewalk. it takes up the little time that i do have on this game and its just plain annoying.
That happens in every world, on some dungeons. Nightside comes to mind, and certainly when you're trying to fulfill the quest for the inter-school competitions. It seldom happens on Grizz, but it happens. The sidewalks are only 'usually safe', not always. I misremember if the original advice reflects this, but I suspect it does.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
taxon101 on Jun 21, 2010 wrote:
As i've posted before, there really should be an "Away From Keyboard" Button. There's just too much hassle when i'm in battle and I have to leave. Just read my old thread for more details, located at https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/19128.ftl
It is worse, when you 'crash' or lose contact with the server, returning to find your character dead and the dungeon reset. That can be upsetting. The game cannot allow for such events, because some players would abuse them, just leaving when they were not willing to finish the battle they started, and leaving the rest of the group to cope with their disappearance. It's like the dungeons where someone waits, deliberately, until the first round passes, to join, so that they won't be 'targeted' by monsters. They get the rewards, without doing anything. Sadly, there are those who would abuse any perceived advantage, even at the expense of other players. It should be possible to leave the keyboard, and return shortly, in any situation, but, again, there are those who would abuse this. I'm going to try to get back in the game, I was in the mysterious tower on Krokotopia, and got booted, just as I was about to finish off the affected student. I'll probably have to start over, sigh. {9-2-17, 8:55 CST. USA}

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
packers19960 on Jun 23, 2010 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it
There is so much more to be explored, than just sitting, while your energy returns. How about food? Eating, in a place where it was appropriate, could restore you, depending on what you ate, while you were 'at home'. You could log out, by opting to use the bed, and wake up there when you logged back in. Food carts, like the 'mine', could be set to deliver a particular type of 'food', (energy, mana, life) each day, if you got one. I'm not sure, but it might be possible to 'throw a party' with snacks that made all the guest replenish, if they were A. Invited, and B. partook of the appropriate snack, at the party. (no taking snacks with you, or leaving to eat them) You could even have special furniture items that, when used, allowed for a quicker replenishment of something. (a couch that sped up energy, or an easy chair that gives you a small amount of mana, over time) The fancier (and more expensive) the furniture, the faster/more it grants. It's an idea, and one that would result in a more extensive use of the castles. It might even be an idea to allow players to send 'invitations' to their friend list, for an upcoming party. (rsvp would allow the player to make sure there were enough snacks to go around) All of this is in the hands of the programmers, since it would require lots of coffee/energy drinks, and more than a few headaches. It makes the snack option more real.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
jets12345678 wrote:
I think that when you get pulled into a battle there should be an icon that appears that says if you want to be in the battle or not. you can click yes if you do want togo in the battle. if you don't want to be in a battle click no and then you will be able to continue with what you were doing.
That would totally fix the sidewalk problem. You could use the sidewalk, until some drunk creature attacked you on it, and then opt out of the encounter, to continue to your destination. That's such a good idea, since you just spent half an hour getting ready for a particular encounter, and don't want some random 'thing' ruining it and sending you back to prepare, yet again.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
rblman231 on Jun 19, 2010 wrote:
i think they should come out with more areas, spells, schools and also higher max level... after you hit grandmaster there isnt much else to do besides farming for the best items, pvp matches and derby races in the pet pavillion
Perhaps a school on every world. not necessarily a range of types, but just a place where you can go and learn spells, based on the quests you fulfill. Just as some spells in the game require an attendant quest, these schools could require a quest per spell, and a particular number of quests per casting level. In addition, there could be special 'rewards' for becoming a master of any school, like a mount, pet, or some other thing that can't be gotten any other way.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
Marioeagle506 on Jun 20, 2010 wrote:
I think they should make wisps that fill up your pet energy because when it says it refills it give one energy at a time!
How about being able to buy a pet bowl, or trough, or something, and then being able to purchase pet food that restored energy? Just a suggestion.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
I think it would be kind of near if you could select from a list, like menu chat or in the settings, what you want your "Weapon Cast" to say. For example, instead of "Weapon Cast", I could have it set to display "Happy Birthday!". Just a thought.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I think there should be another gobble the ghost star in the pet training maze game. With how many lost soul ghost's there are in that game I think they need at least one more. The seconds when your gobbling the ghost's only last maybe 6 seconds, I also think maybe a few more seconds.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
When your training your pet, everyone knows how much you need to train and feed them until they reach a certain level. The numbers and the green line showing everybody how much they need to reach that ultimate goal 2000 points to ultra. But that is where it ends. I would please like that green line to clear back up and a certain number to tell me how much it will take me to get my pet to a new level ancient. Now that I'm at ultra with my pet I don't know the new number I have to reach or even how long it will take. If I don't have that number to reach it kind of takes that joy out of training my pet. I don't have a goal to reach that I can see anymore, especially when the game has the bonus rewards. wishing this would happen !! thanks.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
hi, I have an idea about wizards giving trap spells. Everyone knows they can give single traps to one person at a time. I would like to have a spell where you could give someone a trap to everyone at one time spell. I know storm school can, but I think that is the only school that is allowed to have a spell like that. I think it should be an option to every school. we could use a training point to get it after reaching a certain level and in a certain spiral. We all have to be in Avalon to get the mass prisms we need to fight against our own school, and for your school the prism is free. I think this should be an option . what do you think?

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I was just in Avalon and was in a dungeon where I was turned into Gamma the white owl. I even had to fight as him. This owl was so pretty and he looked awesome fighting. My friend and I, who where doing the same dungeon were saying that we wished he could be a pet. Whoever has done this dungeon Knows what he looks like and what an awesome pet he would make. KI please consider this suggestion.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2011
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I would love to see how long it takes to reach ancient when training a pet. When your pet reaches ultra the green line stays green all the time. I would love to see it be clear and see how far and how much it takes to reach ancient in your pet. I have two pet's which are ultra. when double pet points come around I train my pets like crazy, but I just don't know how long or how close I am to coming to get them to ancient. I also have three spots still open for there rare and ultra rare talents. I don't know when they will show up also. I would like to suggest that the game clear the green line after ultra and let us see how much we have to train our pets to ancient as they did with baby, adult, epic and ultra. thanks

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I think that when buying an outfit in the crowns shop they should not look like little girl clothes. I mean, I am an older player and do not want a little girl outfit. Can you guys think of some neat girl clothes that look more like darkmoor clothes. I really don't want to have to wait until level 100 to get some neat gear. I've also looked at crafting gear and there expensive and hard to do.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I also thought the gamma owl was awesome and so pretty. I told the person I was questing with that I wished the game would make gamma a pet.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2017