Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Visiting your OWN world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2009
I.E the world YOU came from featuring all new quests and enemies this world(AKA your world) although on the remote edges of The Spiral was affected by Malistare's attack on Wizard City.(Since Wizard City is the center of The Spiral) This world is unlocked after you complete Dragonspyre, after you defeat Malistare, Ambrose will contact you(Via tutorial tip) summoning you to his office and telling you although Malistare was defeated the effects still linger on every world in The Spiral including your own he will then ask you to revisit your own world(Give it whatever name seems appropriate) in order to clean up Malistare's mess so to speak when you get there it is mostly intact except for maybe the occasional ruined building the first quest you get is from...(Come up with your own ideas here I have hit a writer's block)

Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
not that bad of an idea, i think the world would be a strange and odd world, filled with people who don't even believe in magic. the have strange inventions and really weird animals , the world would be called Earth!

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
shadowclaw28 wrote:
not that bad of an idea, i think the world would be a strange and odd world, filled with people who don't even believe in magic. the have strange inventions and really weird animals , the world would be called Earth!

lol ur talking bout our own world that we live on lol,good one and yea it could be like that only with a different name like earthcity or maybe maybe LIFE SPRING of BALANCELIGHT CITY maybe FROSTTON hmm oh oh how bout FIREFOREST CITY hmm maybe MYTHTON ooh STORMBRIGHT CITY and how bout DEATHWORLD CITY hehe these are JUST ideas there not acutall names of place i know of.