Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two Beastmoon Spell Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2021
I love thinking of spell ideas. Feel free to share your ideas too if you have some.
These are 2 ones that I have been thinking about since a very long time and they are my favourites.

1) Full Moon 0 pips
Target polymorphs into a random form for 1 round.
Description: You choose any player in a fight and they transform into 1 random form that they already have unlocked. This could allow for diversity.
How to get: it could be a RARE Treasure Card you find from the Beastmoon chests.
It would be rare to prevent it from being overused and make it feel special.

2) Karma 2 pips
Afterlife: Target reflects last damage used to the caster.
Description: The idea is to prevent first turn big hits to wipe out a small form.
By casting this spell on what you think will be the first target, you protect them from a giant one shot in the first turn of a 2v2 fight for example. The killing hit will be reflected back to it's caster, so that means if it was a 200 or higher, it would be a lot. And if it's 25 then it would be almost nothing for 2 pips.
This could be a great spell for forms such as the Death Draconian which are unable to do much to defend themselves or their friends in the first turn.

I also made card art for these. I'm aware these effects could be difficult to program and perhaps potentially imbalanced. However, it's been a long time since I've thought of these ideas and they keep coming back to me.
These types of ideas could make Beastmoon feel less repetitive.
I love the event and I do find it fun as it is now!
Thank you for reading.