Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Golems

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
Dont you wish you had a quiet place to try out some spells where there isnt anyone to join the duel and ruin any possible set ups you may have? Or maybe you just want to be able to throw all the spells you have at an enemy with no retaliation, and just keep hammering away at him with out him being defeated too quickly? Well i know i do so i have a solution. The Golem Training Area. This could be either a dungeon or just a wide open space with golems running around, one of each a different school, so you can pick the one with a boost, or maybe even a resist to try out your spells on. I think this would be cool as a dungeon ( but not a tower, i hate how cramped those things are, kind of makes the place gloomy, i prefer a wide open dungeon with lots of light and scenery like the Crimson Fields, or Sunken City.) As a dungeon you could also bring your friends so you can chat, and sling spells without worrying about health or retaliation from the enemy. Also there could be levels where there are one of each golem, but as you go further the ranks of the golems increase, all the way up to ten, so that a novice isnt stuck fighting a golem with 10,000 health and will have to flee in order to escape. I recomend 1,000 health per rank of the golem.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
There is already a place to do this with minimal damage. It's the first floor of the Golem Tower.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
Good idea but you should make it an area where you can cast magic wether your in battle or not. and the golems never die and never fight back.