Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trading on wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
I think we should be able to or they can put in a system were we can trade some outfits ingredients and gardening stuff and pets snacks

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
you can trade your items to your other wizards. Just put your items you want to trade in you shared bank, then go on your other wizard and take them out of the shared bank and put them into your backpack.
You can share reagents, pet snacks, clothing items, pets if they don't have any jewels in them, seeds, wands, amulets, rings, athames, etc. most of anything except no tc cards right now or things that say no trade items.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
alia550 on Apr 11, 2019 wrote:
you can trade your items to your other wizards. Just put your items you want to trade in you shared bank, then go on your other wizard and take them out of the shared bank and put them into your backpack.
You can share reagents, pet snacks, clothing items, pets if they don't have any jewels in them, seeds, wands, amulets, rings, athames, etc. most of anything except no tc cards right now or things that say no trade items.
Pretty sure the person meant trade player to player. Honestly snacks should be that one option player can trade via wise like tc. I don't really see the harm in that other than bribing or under radar negations not like that's never happened before

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
I can see this being a possible thing. Other MMO's have this option and have a market for players to interact. The only thing is that "Farming for gear" will not be the same if this is implemented. There is the shared bank system to transfer gear and everything on your wizards (except treasure cards I noticed) to the other wizards you have created on that account. Now I think this is a good idea and should be looked at, but it does have some drawbacks to the farming community which helps newer players get through quests and also farm gear for themselves. This would just allow people to get gear easily and maybe start a black market of players selling certain gear for crowns (I noticed similar things in other games like this. Just an example of premium currency). Great idea though!