Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Wizard101 World Saga (Wizard101 Movies)

1
AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
327
OK, so I think KingsIsle should make a Wizard101 movie (animated). It would be about 4 wizards (a Fire, a Death, a Storm, and a Life) that were summond by Merle Ambrose, and were told that they were the chosen ones to save the Spiral. It would be called: The Wizard101 Worlds Saga, and there would be 5 movies. Each movie is about a each world and they would go in order.

The names:

The Wizard101 World Saga: Wizard City (movie 1)

The Wizard101 World Saga: Krokatopia (movie 2)

The Wizard101 World Saga: Marleybone (movie 3)

The Wizard101 World Saga: MooShu (movie 4)

The Wizard101 World Saga: Dragonspyre (movie 5)



The Characters:


William DarkFlame

Gender: Boy

School: Fire

Main Mood: Heroic

Atributes: Highest Attacks

Mount: Red Dragon

Mount Name: Cody

Description: William is the one that mainly wants to explore and beat the bad guys. He loves the world of Marleybone because it advances in modern technology and his favorite animals are dogs and cats.

Tyler NightHammer

Gender: Boy

School: Death

Main Mood: Serious

Atributes: Strongest Spells

Mount: Black Stallion

Mount Name: Shadow

Desription: Tyler is always serious and telling the others that they should focus when they are slacking off. He is espically annoyed by Stephen. His favorite world to visit is Dragonspyre because a lot of the creatures are undead.

Taylor LifeBringer

Gender: Girl

School: Life

Main Mood: Happy and sunshine-ey

Atributes: Healing Spells

Mount: Seraph Wings (she is rewarded the Pixie healing card AND the Seraph Wings when they save the Sprites in Unicorn Way)

Description:Taylor is the one that never has a bad mood. She loves the sunshine and the flowers. Her favorite world is MooShu because it has plants and there is respect given to her by the cows and the Samoorai.

Stephen RainCaster

Gender: Boy

School: Storm

Main Mood: Party-ish and crazy

Atributes: Most Powerful Spells

Mount: Bengal Tiger

Mount Name: Sparky

Description: Stephen is funny most of the time. He likes to make jokes and fart noises (which is why Tyler is annoyed by him). Stephen enjoys yelling and screaming like crazy and he always wants to have a party. His favorite world is Krokatopia because he became great friends with the manders.


REMEMBER: All 4 Wizards are the main characters

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
1
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
356
willwolf64 wrote:
OK, so I think KingsIsle should make a Wizard101 movie (animated). It would be about 4 wizards (a Fire, a Death, a Storm, and a Life) that were summond by Merle Ambrose, and were told that they were the chosen ones to save the Spiral. It would be called: The Wizard101 Worlds Saga, and there would be 5 movies. Each movie is about a each world and they would go in order.

The names:

The Wizard101 World Saga: Wizard City (movie 1)

The Wizard101 World Saga: Krokatopia (movie 2)

The Wizard101 World Saga: Marleybone (movie 3)

The Wizard101 World Saga: MooShu (movie 4)

The Wizard101 World Saga: Dragonspyre (movie 5)

The Characters:

William DarkFlame

Gender: Boy

School: Fire

Main Mood: Heroic

Atributes: Highest Attacks

Mount: Red Dragon

Mount Name: Cody

Description: William is the one that mainly wants to explore and beat the bad guys. He loves the world of Marleybone because it advances in modern technology and his favorite animals are dogs and cats.

Tyler NightHammer

Gender: Boy

School: Death

Main Mood: Serious

Atributes: Strongest Spells

Mount: Black Stallion

Mount Name: Shadow

Desription: Tyler is always serious and telling the others that they should focus when they are slacking off. He is espically annoyed by Stephen. His favorite world to visit is Dragonspyre because a lot of the creatures are undead.

Taylor LifeBringer

Gender: Girl

School: Life

Main Mood: Happy and sunshine-ey

Atributes: Healing Spells

Mount: Seraph Wings (she is rewarded the Pixie healing card AND the Seraph Wings when they save the Sprites in Unicorn Way)

Description:Taylor is the one that never has a bad mood. She loves the sunshine and the flowers. Her favorite world is MooShu because it has plants and there is respect given to her by the cows and the Samoorai.

Stephen RainCaster

Gender: Boy

School: Storm

Main Mood: Party-ish and crazy

Atributes: Most Powerful Spells

Mount: Bengal Tiger

Mount Name: Sparky

Description: Stephen is funny most of the time. He likes to make jokes and fart noises (which is why Tyler is annoyed by him). Stephen enjoys yelling and screaming like crazy and he always wants to have a party. His favorite world is Krokatopia because he became great friends with the manders.

REMEMBER: All 4 Wizards are the main characters

yea and maybe we could watch them in are wizard huoses and dorms .

Explorer
Aug 14, 2008
66
Sounds great!
Don't forget Celestia.

Although maybe they can have the other schools too. And if they ever did something like that, they would probably change the names.

Actually, I'd like to see a movie about Ambrose's time as a young wizard and everything. Or the school teachers growing up, or a movie about Bartleby and the Spiral coming together and everything.
So many ideas~

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
40
darkjohns wrote:
willwolf64 wrote:
OK, so I think KingsIsle should make a Wizard101 movie (animated). It would be about 4 wizards (a Fire, a Death, a Storm, and a Life) that were summond by Merle Ambrose, and were told that they were the chosen ones to save the Spiral. It would be called: The Wizard101 Worlds Saga, and there would be 5 movies. Each movie is about a each world and they would go in order.

The names:

The Wizard101 World Saga: Wizard City (movie 1)

The Wizard101 World Saga: Krokatopia (movie 2)

The Wizard101 World Saga: Marleybone (movie 3)

The Wizard101 World Saga: MooShu (movie 4)

The Wizard101 World Saga: Dragonspyre (movie 5)

The Characters:

William DarkFlame

Gender: Boy

School: Fire

Main Mood: Heroic

Atributes: Highest Attacks

Mount: Red Dragon

Mount Name: Cody

Description: William is the one that mainly wants to explore and beat the bad guys. He loves the world of Marleybone because it advances in modern technology and his favorite animals are dogs and cats.

Tyler NightHammer

Gender: Boy

School: Death

Main Mood: Serious

Atributes: Strongest Spells

Mount: Black Stallion

Mount Name: Shadow

Desription: Tyler is always serious and telling the others that they should focus when they are slacking off. He is espically annoyed by Stephen. His favorite world to visit is Dragonspyre because a lot of the creatures are undead.

Taylor LifeBringer

Gender: Girl

School: Life

Main Mood: Happy and sunshine-ey

Atributes: Healing Spells

Mount: Seraph Wings (she is rewarded the Pixie healing card AND the Seraph Wings when they save the Sprites in Unicorn Way)

Description:Taylor is the one that never has a bad mood. She loves the sunshine and the flowers. Her favorite world is MooShu because it has plants and there is respect given to her by the cows and the Samoorai.

Stephen RainCaster

Gender: Boy

School: Storm

Main Mood: Party-ish and crazy

Atributes: Most Powerful Spells

Mount: Bengal Tiger

Mount Name: Sparky

Description: Stephen is funny most of the time. He likes to make jokes and fart noises (which is why Tyler is annoyed by him). Stephen enjoys yelling and screaming like crazy and he always wants to have a party. His favorite world is Krokatopia because he became great friends with the manders.

REMEMBER: All 4 Wizards are the main characters

yea and maybe we could watch them in are wizard huoses and dorms .


XD you really wanna make that come out huh darkjohns? XD i just read your post a second ago! XD

i like it but one question? why does it have to be one girl surrounded by boys? it sounds strange to me? XD make one of them a girl XD!

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
1
i like it but one question? why does it have to be one girl surrounded by boys? it sounds strange to me? XD make one of them a girl XD!

-- I totally agree with this. Things could be a little creepy, no? Lol I am just saying :) and maybe one of the girls could be the sister of one of the boys?

Calamity Nightsong, Level 25.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
327
jhen586 wrote:
darkjohns wrote:
willwolf64 wrote:
OK, so I think KingsIsle should make a Wizard101 movie (animated). It would be about 4 wizards (a Fire, a Death, a Storm, and a Life) that were summond by Merle Ambrose, and were told that they were the chosen ones to save the Spiral. It would be called: The Wizard101 Worlds Saga, and there would be 5 movies. Each movie is about a each world and they would go in order.

The names:

The Wizard101 World Saga: Wizard City (movie 1)

The Wizard101 World Saga: Krokatopia (movie 2)

The Wizard101 World Saga: Marleybone (movie 3)

The Wizard101 World Saga: MooShu (movie 4)

The Wizard101 World Saga: Dragonspyre (movie 5)

The Characters:

William DarkFlame

Gender: Boy

School: Fire

Main Mood: Heroic

Atributes: Highest Attacks

Mount: Red Dragon

Mount Name: Cody

Description: William is the one that mainly wants to explore and beat the bad guys. He loves the world of Marleybone because it advances in modern technology and his favorite animals are dogs and cats.

Tyler NightHammer

Gender: Boy

School: Death

Main Mood: Serious

Atributes: Strongest Spells

Mount: Black Stallion

Mount Name: Shadow

Desription: Tyler is always serious and telling the others that they should focus when they are slacking off. He is espically annoyed by Stephen. His favorite world to visit is Dragonspyre because a lot of the creatures are undead.

Taylor LifeBringer

Gender: Girl

School: Life

Main Mood: Happy and sunshine-ey

Atributes: Healing Spells

Mount: Seraph Wings (she is rewarded the Pixie healing card AND the Seraph Wings when they save the Sprites in Unicorn Way)

Description:Taylor is the one that never has a bad mood. She loves the sunshine and the flowers. Her favorite world is MooShu because it has plants and there is respect given to her by the cows and the Samoorai.

Stephen RainCaster

Gender: Boy

School: Storm

Main Mood: Party-ish and crazy

Atributes: Most Powerful Spells

Mount: Bengal Tiger

Mount Name: Sparky

Description: Stephen is funny most of the time. He likes to make jokes and fart noises (which is why Tyler is annoyed by him). Stephen enjoys yelling and screaming like crazy and he always wants to have a party. His favorite world is Krokatopia because he became great friends with the manders.

REMEMBER: All 4 Wizards are the main characters

yea and maybe we could watch them in are wizard huoses and dorms .


XD you really wanna make that come out huh darkjohns? XD i just read your post a second ago! XD

i like it but one question? why does it have to be one girl surrounded by boys? it sounds strange to me? XD make one of them a girl XD!


idk i just see that A LOT in movies!

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
356
willwolf64 wrote:
OK, so I think KingsIsle should make a Wizard101 movie (animated). It would be about 4 wizards (a Fire, a Death, a Storm, and a Life) that were summond by Merle Ambrose, and were told that they were the chosen ones to save the Spiral. It would be called: The Wizard101 Worlds Saga, and there would be 5 movies. Each movie is about a each world and they would go in order.

The names:

The Wizard101 World Saga: Wizard City (movie 1)

The Wizard101 World Saga: Krokatopia (movie 2)

The Wizard101 World Saga: Marleybone (movie 3)

The Wizard101 World Saga: MooShu (movie 4)

The Wizard101 World Saga: Dragonspyre (movie 5)

The Characters:

William DarkFlame

Gender: Boy

School: Fire

Main Mood: Heroic

Atributes: Highest Attacks

Mount: Red Dragon

Mount Name: Cody

Description: William is the one that mainly wants to explore and beat the bad guys. He loves the world of Marleybone because it advances in modern technology and his favorite animals are dogs and cats.

Tyler NightHammer

Gender: Boy

School: Death

Main Mood: Serious

Atributes: Strongest Spells

Mount: Black Stallion

Mount Name: Shadow

Desription: Tyler is always serious and telling the others that they should focus when they are slacking off. He is espically annoyed by Stephen. His favorite world to visit is Dragonspyre because a lot of the creatures are undead.

Taylor LifeBringer

Gender: Girl

School: Life

Main Mood: Happy and sunshine-ey

Atributes: Healing Spells

Mount: Seraph Wings (she is rewarded the Pixie healing card AND the Seraph Wings when they save the Sprites in Unicorn Way)

Description:Taylor is the one that never has a bad mood. She loves the sunshine and the flowers. Her favorite world is MooShu because it has plants and there is respect given to her by the cows and the Samoorai.

Stephen RainCaster

Gender: Boy

School: Storm

Main Mood: Party-ish and crazy

Atributes: Most Powerful Spells

Mount: Bengal Tiger

Mount Name: Sparky

Description: Stephen is funny most of the time. He likes to make jokes and fart noises (which is why Tyler is annoyed by him). Stephen enjoys yelling and screaming like crazy and he always wants to have a party. His favorite world is Krokatopia because he became great friends with the manders.

REMEMBER: All 4 Wizards are the main characters

everything is ok but the charactures are good the thing that makes a movie
is a problem with the charatures.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
312
i like the movie ideas but have you ever read how much it costs, long, and stressful it is to make a movie trust me very much btw i could be the perfect actor for tyler nighthammer :D

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
15
I think thats a great idea! They should make a Wizard101 movie! That would be awesome. :D

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
356
izzi250 wrote:
i like the movie ideas but have you ever read how much it costs, long, and stressful it is to make a movie trust me very much btw i could be the perfect actor for tyler nighthammer :D
it's easy just give a quarter million dallars and get some player to be the actor for free.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
24
Shannoony wrote:
Sounds great!
Don't forget Celestia.

Although maybe they can have the other schools too. And if they ever did something like that, they would probably change the names.

Actually, I'd like to see a movie about Ambrose's time as a young wizard and everything. Or the school teachers growing up, or a movie about Bartleby and the Spiral coming together and everything.
So many ideas~

i agree. Ambrose as a child would be wicked!

Survivor
May 05, 2009
20
I like this idea but they would need at LEAST a couple more hundred thousand dollars to simply BUY all of the equipment needed to simply START production so don't get your hopes up(Just yet )

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
356
jck96 wrote:
I like this idea but they would need at LEAST a couple more hundred thousand dollars to simply BUY all of the equipment needed to simply START production so don't get your hopes up(Just yet )

that's easy we the dreamer can make that money together.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
5
it should be about a balance wizard named bengiman that ambrose picks out to save wizard city and he ends up saving the whole spiral. first he gets introuble at earth and his power begins to show and ambrose finds him. when they are about to leave earth magical creatures come from a port apears in front of them. ambrose gets shot by a magic blast and bengiman sumons a wand out of nowhere and fight them! he uses the spell louctus swarm and uses sandstorm once he defeats them he passes out. ambrose gets up and says "i made the right choise." he picks bengiman up and they go through the portal. when bengiman awakes he is in ambroses house. bengiman says "where am i?" amrose replies "your in wizard city." ambrose says "you must go to ravenwood imeaditly" ambrose summons a guide and they go to raven wood. in the middle of ravenwood there is a lost storm student named valadus. bengimin and him most became friends and he becomes friends with one person from each school inside there schools and they talk to the techers and save wizard city and krokitropia in the first movie marley bone and mushu in the second movie and the third grizllehiem dragonspyre and celestia.

the names of the wisards are:

bengiman. school balance. pesonality serious. guy
valudus. school storm . pesonality entigectic. guy
harmany. school life. personality calm. girl
destiny. school death. personality tricky. girl
blaze. school fire. personality firey. guy
jonathan. school myth. personality imaginitive.guy
cass. school ice. personality settled.girl

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
327
k guys i no it costs money, but this is just an idea!

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
343
I wish they would make a movie but it should not be anamatid.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
67
I think this is an AWESOME idea! but the storm one should be a girl. A crazy, energetic party loving girl who has a habit of zapping random things(sometimes even herself) when she gets ecxited and has strait, dark purple hair that reaches down to her shoulders and sticks out EVERYWERE!

Survivor
May 11, 2010
4
Not trying to be mean but it sounds allot like harry potter the only difference is there is four heros not three.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
356
woopsadaisy10 wrote:
I think this is an AWESOME idea! but the storm one should be a girl. A crazy, energetic party loving girl who has a habit of zapping random things(sometimes even herself) when she gets ecxited and has strait, dark purple hair that reaches down to her shoulders and sticks out EVERYWERE!
wizard101 is a school environment so there sould be alot morecharactures.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2010
21
willwolf64 wrote:
OK, so I think KingsIsle should make a Wizard101 movie (animated). It would be about 4 wizards (a Fire, a Death, a Storm, and a Life) that were summond by Merle Ambrose, and were told that they were the chosen ones to save the Spiral. It would be called: The Wizard101 Worlds Saga, and there would be 5 movies. Each movie is about a each world and they would go in order.

The names:

The Wizard101 World Saga: Wizard City (movie 1)

The Wizard101 World Saga: Krokatopia (movie 2)

The Wizard101 World Saga: Marleybone (movie 3)

The Wizard101 World Saga: MooShu (movie 4)

The Wizard101 World Saga: Dragonspyre (movie 5)

The Characters:

William DarkFlame

Gender: Boy

School: Fire

Main Mood: Heroic

Atributes: Highest Attacks

Mount: Red Dragon

Mount Name: Cody

Description: William is the one that mainly wants to explore and beat the bad guys. He loves the world of Marleybone because it advances in modern technology and his favorite animals are dogs and cats.

Tyler NightHammer

Gender: Boy

School: Death

Main Mood: Serious

Atributes: Strongest Spells

Mount: Black Stallion

Mount Name: Shadow

Desription: Tyler is always serious and telling the others that they should focus when they are slacking off. He is espically annoyed by Stephen. His favorite world to visit is Dragonspyre because a lot of the creatures are undead.

Taylor LifeBringer

Gender: Girl

School: Life

Main Mood: Happy and sunshine-ey

Atributes: Healing Spells

Mount: Seraph Wings (she is rewarded the Pixie healing card AND the Seraph Wings when they save the Sprites in Unicorn Way)

Description:Taylor is the one that never has a bad mood. She loves the sunshine and the flowers. Her favorite world is MooShu because it has plants and there is respect given to her by the cows and the Samoorai.

Stephen RainCaster

Gender: Boy

School: Storm

Main Mood: Party-ish and crazy

Atributes: Most Powerful Spells

Mount: Bengal Tiger

Mount Name: Sparky

Description: Stephen is funny most of the time. He likes to make jokes and fart noises (which is why Tyler is annoyed by him). Stephen enjoys yelling and screaming like crazy and he always wants to have a party. His favorite world is Krokatopia because he became great friends with the manders.

REMEMBER: All 4 Wizards are the main characters


Whats the plot going to be about?
if you want i cuod maybe do a couple posts on it.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
30
so that you could make it more movieish there could be the huge showdown where they're outside the arena summoning beasts (kraken phenix oni etc.) and the beasts go to fight?

love your idea

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
327
the plot would be the main quests that you do in the game, except it gets shortened and some quests get taken out. the battles would be shorter.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
1473
This is an awesome idea! However, if I may say a couple of things:

1. In my opinion, the best team would be a Sorcerer, a Necromancer, a Theurgist, and a Diviner. Storm is the muscle, Balance does the add-ons, Life heals, and Death has a little bit of everything.

2. I think it's kinda cliche to have the Theurgist be Little Miss Sunshine. Maybe the Necromancer should be a girl and the Theurgist should be a guy, and they should have personalities opposite of their school. the Necromancer would be really optimistic and excessively upbeat while the Theurgist would be pessimistic and a worrywart.

3. There can't possibly be a movie for every world! Wizard101 is always growing and changing. I think the original four worlds (Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, and MooShu) should be covered in the first movie, the second movie should cover the next two worlds and the "floater" world (Celestia, Dragonspyre, and Grizzleheim), and the third movie...who knows?

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
327
Hey guys! Guess what? I'm gonna make i video on YouTube related to this! Since KI probably wont make it, I figured I will since it was my idea.

1