Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The School of Mechanics

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
First of all, yes, I know. This would be very hard to do, and there would be no place for it in the Magic Triangles and stuff. Anyways, I think it would be cool to have a School of Mechanics! :D

School Tree Location & Info: Marleybone, Reagents Square; Name: Gerald, maybe? Please offer other names! 'Gerald' would be made of brass, or copper, and his leaves would be made of the same kind of brownish metal. Sveral cogs could be seen swirling around in leaves. Steam vent bursting steam every once and a while?
School Teachers & Locations: Peter Rawlings (Other side of Bartleby than Balance Teacher) Henry Guildstern (next to School Tree)
Signs & Symbols: Like Life has the Leaf, Mechanics would have a Wrench crossing with a Screwdriver. I don't know about the spell-casting signs, though.
Cards: On average, Mechanics Cards has 80% Accuracy. Strengths: Very good Offense and Defense. Weaknesses: Low Mana and Health (moreso than Storm)
0 Pip - (Major, Minor, etc.) Nuts and Bolts (45+ Damage), Weak Construct (-15% Damage All Spells - Shield) Ol' Switcheroo (Mechanics Damage turns into Random School Damage)
1 Pip - Harrow (65-105 Damage)
2 - Strong Construct (Shield - -30% Damage All Spells) Well Oiling (+35% Mechanics Attack)
3 - Catapult (
4 -
5 -
6 - Terror Tank (530 - 605 Damage)
7 - Archimedes' Arsenal (620 - 650 Damage; +20% Mechanics Damage to all Enemies)
X - Quick Construct (Shield - -10% Damage All Spells per pip)

Obviously, the minion would be something like the Steam Golem.

Steam Golem - 4 Pips - Has cards with pip value 1 - 4 - 500 Health

As you can see, MUCH of this school is missing! Please, other wizards, help us fulfill this!

:P I'll get on later. It's late, and I need to go to bed.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
UPDATED CARD LIST

I added some spells I think would be cool. (Feel free to do the same! Just copy and paste)

0 Pip - (Major, Minor, etc.) Nuts and Bolts (45+ Damage), Weak Construct (-15% Damage All Spells - Shield) Ol' Switcheroo (Mechanics Damage turns into Random School Damage - Prism)
1 Pip - Harrow (65-105 Damage)
2 - Strong Construct (Shield - -30% Damage All Spells) Well Oiling (+35% Mechanics Attack) Rusty (50 + 180 Damage over 3 turns) Bugs in the System (Disspells next Outgoing Mechanics Spell)
3 - Catapult (270 - 325 Damage)
4 - Steam Golem (Minion - 400 HP - Harrow, Strong Construct, Rusty, Catapult, Weak Construct)
5 -
6 - Terror Tank (530 - 605 Damage)
7 - Archimedes' Arsenal (620 - 650 Damage; +20% Mechanics Damage to all Enemies)
X - Quick Construct (Shield - -10% Damage All Spells per pip)