Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The kroktropia pyramid

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
So you know how you first enter the pyramid, you see a set of stairs going up and down? Well, you cannot really go down most of them because they broke, but i got a idea for a quest! when your a level 80 wizard, you'll receive a message from ( I will let wizard101 decide that ) And they'll want you to gather some materials from certain monsters in different worlds, once you do that, you'll have to talk to the quest giver, then he'll want you to want you to repair the stair case, once you do, you'll have to explore the bottom, everytime you come upon a door, you got to go inside and defeat the boss inside, then keep doing that till you go to the bottom, once you get to the bottom, you'll see a door inside the giant statue ( Sorry that may be a little confusing ) once you go in the little door, it'll be a dungeon. When you get in there you have to figure out puzzles, fight bosses, and once you reach the end, you have to fight the last boss of the dungeon, then you turn the quest in!

Note: I will let wizard101 decide the enemies and what bosses are in there
Note: The bosses are not gonna be the weak kind with like 840 health, they're gonna have lots of health.

Thanks for reading! sorry if i confused you at one part!

Matthew Deathspear ice wizard 79

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
KrakenLordKraken on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
So you know how you first enter the pyramid, you see a set of stairs going up and down? Well, you cannot really go down most of them because they broke, but i got a idea for a quest! when your a level 80 wizard, you'll receive a message from ( I will let wizard101 decide that ) And they'll want you to gather some materials from certain monsters in different worlds, once you do that, you'll have to talk to the quest giver, then he'll want you to want you to repair the stair case, once you do, you'll have to explore the bottom, everytime you come upon a door, you got to go inside and defeat the boss inside, then keep doing that till you go to the bottom, once you get to the bottom, you'll see a door inside the giant statue ( Sorry that may be a little confusing ) once you go in the little door, it'll be a dungeon. When you get in there you have to figure out puzzles, fight bosses, and once you reach the end, you have to fight the last boss of the dungeon, then you turn the quest in!

Note: I will let wizard101 decide the enemies and what bosses are in there
Note: The bosses are not gonna be the weak kind with like 840 health, they're gonna have lots of health.

Thanks for reading! sorry if i confused you at one part!

Matthew Deathspear ice wizard 79
Interesting idea.

Glad to see someone else hasn't lost interest in Krokotopia. (I'm balance; Krokotopia is my HOME)
It would be a lot of work on Kingsisle's part to make it work though. Creating stairs and retouching them to make them feel like it's supposed to be there.

Melissa Smith
Magus - ALMOST MASTER Sorcerer
Honorary Engineer

Survivor
Jan 06, 2014
Yea, I would like a quest on that and a lore of how the stairs broke, Probably a Skyquake or a Sky Turtle mentioned in Pirate101 knocked the island while getting to Mooshu after he strayed away from his herd and got lost. It would probably be a Skyquake though.

Defender
Mar 02, 2009
Regarding OP Mason Raven:

Remember, Krokotopia is a relic from ancient times. When Malistaire appeared to steal the Krokonomicon, he woke the Kroks to serve him. They then renslaved the Manders, as they has in ancient times. The stairs probably aged and collapsed; if you look at the ones leading to the Palace of Fire there is a gap below.

Samuel Titanfist, 95
Malorn Mistweave, 65
Hunter Soulshard, 16
Kane Stormsea, 7