Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storyline going beyond Malistaire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
Hey, I have a pretty good idea for a storyline going beyond Malistaire. Some parts may seem strange, because I am only level 26 and everything I know about W101 beyond KT is because of my friend Kevin.

Ok. So, after you beat the last Grizzlheim bosses, Ovin Stormfather mumbles something about Raymondo. You go to see the Headmaster to tell him, and he seems worried. He tells you to go check the library for information, but Harold says you would have better luck at the library in Krokotopia. You go, but still nothing. Then the KT librarian says it may be a good idea to ask the Order of the Fang. You find and tell them, and the suddenly fearfully say that Raymando was a Raven god who came once every 1000 years to destroy everything. Then, even more fearfully, they remember he was awoken 1000 years ago... TODAY! You rush to Grizzlheim to see the village being terrorized by Raymondo. When you confront him, he flies away leaving you to deal with the two minions he sent at you. After you defeat them, you notice Raymondo dropped something called a "Stolen SOS" You take it to Ambrose, who reads it. He says that before the Dragons attacked the past Dragonspyre (I will refer to this as Tritonspyre), part of Tritonspyre broke off and has floated to the outer edge of the spiral. They have lived in peace there, but now the dragons and giants have found Tritonspyre and are trying to take it over. You go there and help the inhabitants and then you get to the king just in time to see Raymondo steal a gem from him and fly off. You ask the king what it was and he tells you it is a Block Key, which takes you to another galaxy called the Block. He says he has another one, and gives it to you. He says to use it, go to the fountain in the commons and place it in a small slot on the back. After you do so, you have access to the Block. Since you can only get to the Block if your a grandmaster, the main city is caled Grand City. You travel throught the block persuing Raymondo as you did with Malistaire. Some of the worlds could be: Gobblerston, the gobblers old home, Disortion, a land so disorted that all laws of physics and gravity are ignored, and Giantspyre. The new level cap is 100, and when you get to level 99 you cannot gain anymore experience but instead are asked to go to the corner of the block to master wizardry in a place called The Corner of Mastery. Grand City is a new and improved version of Wizard City, jsut bigger and more exciting. And also, there are schools there too, not new ones but schools where you can leanr new spells. When you are battling Raymondo, Malistaire helps you saying that he must make things right. It will be awesome, I tell you. (If the make it :P) Oh, and the quests would give A TON of experience.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
Its certainly an interesting story, but it could be fleshed out some. Also, it would things a lot easier to read if you separated that big block of text into paragraphs.

The major problem I see with your idea/story is how expansive it is. Seems like it would take an immense amount of time to create all the content you want in game.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
luv itt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very good

Survivor
Oct 30, 2008
Are all the parts of the storyline you encounter in this story? It would be good if it was. Oh and if Malistaire and Merle joined together to fight raymondo that would be awesome (With the player of course)

Survivor
May 23, 2009
infernospark wrote:
Are all the parts of the storyline you encounter in this story? It would be good if it was. Oh and if Malistaire and Merle joined together to fight raymondo that would be awesome (With the player of course)

And you if you could well, have more then four people in the square with you for the lvls that would be there it would problily take more than four people or the higher would never stop being bugged for help :(

I now that it is annoying without 50 more lvls to do and stuff

but other then that you did good with story line and world set up was very very but ARE YOU KIDDING ME THE BLOCK

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
Yeah it is just an idea like the block is a realy stupid name but I couldn't come up with anything else...
It may take long to make but it would be totoally worth it.

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
I think it would be cool if after you beat Malistaire you get to go to our world, a place that the headmaster said "Doesn't even beleive in magic".

Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 21 balance