Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
I was wondering what kind of ideas everyone had for spells and schools, I don’t really have school ideas, and I have one spell idea for myth. Werewolf: 1000 myth damage. I would love to hear everyone’s ideas! (And opinions of course lol.)
Marissa RubyFlame level 46:
*Edit* by the way the pip cost would be 7.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2015
This may sound silly, but what if we had spells that feature a school's Professor casting a spell at an opponent? We could have Professor Falmea cast a fire tornado at the enemy(?) or maybe Cyrus Drake casting an Aphrodite charm spell at an enemy and have it fight along with our wizard (?)

How's about Halston casting a mudslide at the enemy (?) or Greyhorn casting Icicle Daggers at the enemy (?)
Ms. Wu could cast a vine entangling the enemy for a stun spell(?) How about Alhazred casting a Mummy coming out of a sarcophagus (spelling?) to attack an enemy? Lastly, maybe have Dwargon cast "Bone Storm" to have bones rain onto the enemy until they are buried(?) or even Alorn?

For , you could have a Celestian appear and transform the enemy into a Mander or something?
I haven't reached shadow yet so maybe someone who is that far can fill in an idea for that school?

Thoughts or ideas? I will watch topic to get feedback! Maybe we could have the BOXES Professor grant us a time spell?

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
aquaticmario16 on Oct 12, 2018 wrote:
This may sound silly, but what if we had spells that feature a school's Professor casting a spell at an opponent? We could have Professor Falmea cast a fire tornado at the enemy(?) or maybe Cyrus Drake casting an Aphrodite charm spell at an enemy and have it fight along with our wizard (?)

How's about Halston casting a mudslide at the enemy (?) or Greyhorn casting Icicle Daggers at the enemy (?)
Ms. Wu could cast a vine entangling the enemy for a stun spell(?) How about Alhazred casting a Mummy coming out of a sarcophagus (spelling?) to attack an enemy? Lastly, maybe have Dwargon cast "Bone Storm" to have bones rain onto the enemy until they are buried(?) or even Alorn?

For , you could have a Celestian appear and transform the enemy into a Mander or something?
I haven't reached shadow yet so maybe someone who is that far can fill in an idea for that school?

Thoughts or ideas? I will watch topic to get feedback! Maybe we could have the BOXES Professor grant us a time spell?
Wow, those sound super cool! I haven’t gotten to shadow either lol. I could only do the Wizard City box, I actually watched the other ones and I wish I was able to play them, but alas, I was only in Krokotopia. Lol, but like I said these ideas sound super cool!

Survivor
Apr 26, 2015
Creating Spell Ideas is like my favorite thing to do so I'd be more than happy to talk about my Ideas.

The first one I had is 'Iron Scimitar' This would be a Sun + Shadow pip spell
Basically what it does is it adds +600 power to a spell but also makes it cost a shadow pip, I just thought that it could be a cool concept,

And also for a myth spell I really want a King Cobblestone spell, You know the massive gobbler on Collosus Boulevard. I feel like King Gobble stone would be like the begginning of a Humungo Frog where he jumps down but then bounces in place for a bit then like lands on all enemies. I feel like it could be nice to make a character no one tends to think about to much (From what I know) into a spell so everyone remembers the begginning of the game and other stuff.

For Fire I was thinking Erupting Wyrm, This could be like an Avalon spell because you know... Wyrms are Dragons in that world.

And for a spell related to Grizzleheim I was thinking we could get a spell of the Leader of Grizzleheim (Can't remember his name) This spell would be like King Artorius. In fact I feel as though we could get a spell of a leader / king / queen of all the worlds really. Depending on the school you are will change the leader (Except for King Artorius I guess because we already get a special version of that card depending on school) Anyways those were what I came up with. Please don't roast me too hard for my ideas.

James Ravensword Lvl 95

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
James Ravensword on Oct 17, 2018 wrote:
Creating Spell Ideas is like my favorite thing to do so I'd be more than happy to talk about my Ideas.

Basically what it does is it adds +600 power to a spell but also makes it cost a shadow pip, I just thought that it could be a cool concept,

And also for a myth spell I really want a King Cobblestone spell, You know the massive gobbler on Collosus Boulevard. I feel like King Gobble stone would be like the begginning of a Humungo Frog where he jumps down but then bounces in place for a bit then like lands on all enemies. I feel like it could be nice to make a character no one tends to think about to much (From what I know) into a spell so everyone remembers the begginning of the game and other stuff.

For Fire I was thinking Erupting Wyrm, This could be like an Avalon spell because you know... Wyrms are Dragons in that world.

And for a spell related to Grizzleheim I was thinking we could get a spell of the Leader of Grizzleheim (Can't remember his name) This spell would be like King Artorius. In fact I feel as though we could get a spell of a leader / king / queen of all the worlds really. Depending on the school you are will change the leader (Except for King Artorius I guess because we already get a special version of that card depending on school) Anyways those were what I came up with. Please don't roast me too hard for my ideas.

James Ravensword Lvl 95
Those are good ideas!

Survivor
Apr 26, 2015
I also have a few more ideas, So a lot of us know of the rare spells you can get from the Skeleton Key bosses such Burning Rampage , Catch of the day and Sacred Charge. BUT there aren't any for the other schools like Balance, Myth, Ice and I think death? There is monster mash for death but idk if you can learn that. So here's what I'm thinking for some of them.

Myth: Frog Tamer

Starts off with Humungo frog coming down and then cuts to a Cyclops jumping onto the Humungo frog then the Frog starts jumping up and down to try and shake it off and then an Earthquake like spell animation hits the target.

Balance: Mosquito Swirl

Shows the Locusts from the Locust Swarm spell then they get sucked up by a Sand Storm attack then it rushed the enemy.

Ice: Dangerous Snow

The ice meteors rain down but instead of attacking the opponent it lands in one area then another and another to make a Snow Man and then have the structure fall on top of the target.

I couldn't quite think of one for death but I hope these Ideas satisfy a majority of you. And you may notice it's a combonation of the 3 pip and 4 pip spells in all of them but if you look at the Catch of the Day and Sacred Charge spells they are also a combonation of 3 and 4 pip spells so I went off of that formula.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
James Ravensword on Oct 26, 2018 wrote:
I also have a few more ideas, So a lot of us know of the rare spells you can get from the Skeleton Key bosses such Burning Rampage , Catch of the day and Sacred Charge. BUT there aren't any for the other schools like Balance, Myth, Ice and I think death? There is monster mash for death but idk if you can learn that. So here's what I'm thinking for some of them.

Myth: Frog Tamer

Starts off with Humungo frog coming down and then cuts to a Cyclops jumping onto the Humungo frog then the Frog starts jumping up and down to try and shake it off and then an Earthquake like spell animation hits the target.

Balance: Mosquito Swirl

Shows the Locusts from the Locust Swarm spell then they get sucked up by a Sand Storm attack then it rushed the enemy.

Ice: Dangerous Snow

The ice meteors rain down but instead of attacking the opponent it lands in one area then another and another to make a Snow Man and then have the structure fall on top of the target.

I couldn't quite think of one for death but I hope these Ideas satisfy a majority of you. And you may notice it's a combonation of the 3 pip and 4 pip spells in all of them but if you look at the Catch of the Day and Sacred Charge spells they are also a combonation of 3 and 4 pip spells so I went off of that formula.
I would love to see those spells! You have a lot of good ideas!

Survivor
Dec 11, 2015
James Ravensword on Oct 17, 2018 wrote:

James Ravensword Lvl 95
I really like these ideas! Or maybe King Cobblestone could take a bite out of the enemy or even just lick them and have him say, "Mmm...Tasty!!!"

The Avalon spell could also be the Black and White Dragons having a dual attack! Or the Prysmatic Dragon having another Rainbow effect happen??

Grizzleheim could have a four brothers spell and have them play a "tag" game..."You're IT" and have them do a roulette spell against the enemy. Whoever is "IT" gets hammered by spells from all four brothers!
Or maybe a Raven Spell with a "feather tornado"?

Now that there is the Photomancy Ladybug, have her come out and take a picture of the enemies with her camera and the "flash" could stun the enemies!

There could be a Pegasus minion for Myth! For attacks he could kick horseshoes at the enemies!

Maybe one of the Gophers at a certain level of gardening could give a player a "dark sprite" to cast at the enemies with an "Over-time" spell to slowly take life away from the enemies as it swirls around the enemies for three rounds!

What do you think??! Give a shout-out!

Survivor
Dec 11, 2015

While reading all of these ideas I was just trying to come up with a new idea...When it HIT me!!!

There should be a spell for a giant slot machine to appear. Have the wheels spin and depending on where they stop have them cast a random spell for that school of magic!

Example: : cast Firezilla or Sunbird
: cast Blizzard or Wooly Mammoth
: cast Tsunami or Storm Lord
etc...

a losing spin could take a small amount of life from the casting wizard like: : take 20hp with a small Moon spell! Or : take 10hp from casting wizard with a , , or spell??

But Three of a kind should be easier to win or else no wizard would want to cast it! If the wizard should spin and get a hit they could get like 1000 in gold??

I would LOVE this spell!

What do you think?

Survivor
Dec 11, 2015
Marissa1250 on Oct 12, 2018 wrote:
I was wondering what kind of ideas everyone had for spells and schools, I don’t really have school ideas, and I have one spell idea for myth. Werewolf: 1000 myth damage. I would love to hear everyone’s ideas! (And opinions of course lol.)
Marissa RubyFlame level 46:
*Edit* by the way the pip cost would be 7.
I Like this idea for a werewolf a lot! The casting wizard could appear on the middle of the field and a large full moon could rise in back of him/her then he/she could transform then slightly grow in size and attack the enemy with fangs and claws! It would be sooooo awesome...and it could be pretty funny too!

Nice one!!

Explorer
Jul 20, 2018
While Shadow-enhanced Spells are probably not coming back after Empyrea Part 2, one cool one for Life would be called Glorious Dawn. The sun would rise over the battlefield and as the rays hit your allies they would be affected. It would do 1000 heal and give a 10% accuracy boost along with a 15% Blade to all allies.
There hasn't been a pure Shadow heal yet and this would be a cool twist on Rebirth.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
I would like to see a line of spells that focus on converting.
Like turn a shadow pip into power pips or pips for a shadow pip.
A spell to take all blades on you and convert them into a single universal blade ( 10 % for each blade sacrificed.) Even one to sacrifice an absorb shield for a self only heal ( giving ice a way to self heal some.)