Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Something regaurding a Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Guys, I want to FINALLY get done with Krokotopia, I'm tired of seeing plain sand and nothing else. I want to finally go to Marleybone. I did this Quest in the Palace of Fire called Serpent Staff. I completed it and claimed my reward. I went back in there and it still says "Defeat Prince something and claim Serpent Staff" I did that already. Staff please answer my Question as this is getting annoying to kill to kill a Kroko dude 5 times.

:)

Administrator
Throne Room of Fire is a Dungeon (also known as an instance). You can repeat it as many times as you like, which is why you get the quest when you enter that area.

Make sure you've completed all that is asked of you in this Dungeon, there are several portions to this Dungeon. Once you have the staff, you have to use it in the Map room, but first you need the jewel that sits atop it. (hmm this sounds familiar...) :)

Keep an eye on your Quest Journal as you are progressing through this Dungeon and make sure you complete all the portions of the quest.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Thanks Gamma, I'll look up to you when I have a Question. This staff is like the Wizard101 KGB

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Also, Gamma. I have another Question, It is also regaurding a Quest. I have a Quest called "Into The Map Room". I try to stand on the Platform in back of the Krokotopia Model. I try standing in front of it, No luck. Please help. thanks Gamma.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2008
koolkid12 wrote:
Also, Gamma. I have another Question, It is also regaurding a Quest. I have a Quest called "Into The Map Room". I try to stand on the Platform in back of the Krokotopia Model. I try standing in front of it, No luck. Please help. thanks Gamma.

Uh when you defeat the manu nirni purson talk to proffesor he asks you to defeat kokomahen or something like that......

he has a yellow hat and a red robe with birds on it (lol) and he walks around the place where it says his name, :) :-) :)

so uh when you bet em you gotta talk to him again in the dungeon then he asks you to explore staff thingy then boom outta the instance i think

hope this helps

Joshua GriffinHeart
~ see y'all round the spiral!