Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Qyburn's Astral Arcana

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I like the new astral trainer, and I like his office, and I love the new spells. BUT, where do we go from here?

For , there's only ever been 2 types of Enchantments. Enhancements & Mutations. Enhancements can increase damage, accuracy or pierce for attacks; health for heals; or quality or mystery of charms and wards. Mutations completely change an attack or heal into different schools and different effects. The reason I separated them? Because we've received a steady flow of Enhancements from levels 50 to 110; but we only had 4 levels and 7 spells for Mutations. So what we should do for ? Keep up with the increases on the Enhancement chains we have now, but bring back Mutations. Now I'm not saying we should start with Fire Cats and Scarabs, but add something for the most recent 6+1 spells. I'd love to see a spirit Nested Fury or a Fireball Barrage or a Winged Joy.

For , I love the upgrades to the level 50-60 auras, but I'd love another round of the Azteca auras but with critical or shadow pip chance or pierce. Also, Berserk was noteably absent in the Qyburn wave of spells, why? I'd love a more extreme version of it until it's a free critical for you and your enemies at level 200. Other than what exists being improved though, I can't see much of an improvement to , so good job on that.

For ... Where is it?! I get that absolutely everyone and their mothers despise Polymorphs at this point, but what happened to Shifts? Add in a Moon Mastery Amulet and I'm certain they'd be very appealing to people, and might even get people to try out other schools. So what to do for Moon? The easiest and most likely - more Shifts. The hardest and much-too-hopeful - a fix to Polymorphs. Be it having your stats or spells influence the Polymorphs or having the Polymorph increase by your level; something could be done to save one of the experimental mechanics in this game that sadly failed.

What do you think though? Think my ideas are good? Have expansions on them or even completely new ideas of your own? Feel free to leave them here.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I really hope they do some more stuff with moon magic again and make polymorphs better,