Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Ranking unfair

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
im my opinion it is unfair that some people can have such a high resistance at such a low lvl makes all the new guys almost worthless in a pvp battle

Explorer
Oct 11, 2008
The new guys who don't have resistance, huh? Ranked PVP should not be attempted until you have a good sense of PVP in general. Those guys with lots of resistance find that it makes it easier to win (Same with me). They know what PVP is like and readied themselves for it (You can still do the same) Generally speaking, though, any game where you're inexperienced, and diving into a rather competitive past time, will always cause you to fail. My advice is, simply, get experienced in the spiral before fighting Ranked PVP.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
emilo wrote:
The new guys who don't have resistance, huh? Ranked PVP should not be attempted until you have a good sense of PVP in general. Those guys with lots of resistance find that it makes it easier to win (Same with me). They know what PVP is like and readied themselves for it (You can still do the same) Generally speaking, though, any game where you're inexperienced, and diving into a rather competitive past time, will always cause you to fail. My advice is, simply, get experienced in the spiral before fighting Ranked PVP.

I agree with what your saying but I also believe that everyone should be able to get the same degree of stats for their level no matter what their school. However, the fact is that some school do get better stats and the some goes for the spell cards.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
try being an ice. They give resist you need and maybe your second school could be fire or storm.