Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Dueling Kiosks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2009
I think you guys should add custom pve/pvp dueling kiosks (items) for users. That way players could buy our own pvp dueling rings/kiosks and set them up in our houses. For example, I'm Balance and want to install a pvp dueling ring in my Balance House. It's for entertainment and creative purposes, I've seen other users throw pvp parties in their mansions, I just want to host them in my Balance House the dueling kiosks could be used for decorative means too (i.e. Kevin Battleblood) placing furniture items on the rings, adding an artistic flare. I don't want to buy any other houses (i.e. Massive Fantasy Palace) just to duel in my own home in-game. If you guys consider adding this please set it up for both crowns/gold. Thank you.

- M.W.S
Sorcerer of the Spiral

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
It's a pretty good idea. And maybe once you do a certain amount of duels in your dueling ring, you get more features added to the ring.

Leesha StarForge, level 75

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Yes. It is of annoying when you can't have a dueling ring in your favorite home.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
I agree, i would love to fight in the kiosk at the life house.