Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Portal in your Pocket

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Hey all,
Well, we've all seen the picture of Celestia in the Ravenwood News, right?
Well you know that stone with the glowing spiral on it?
Well I've got an idea.
What if that's the gateway to Celestia?
I mean it would be pretty cool right, a stone that could teleport you to Celestia that you could carry around?
What if we didn't have to use Bartleby anymore, and instead, Merle Ambrose gives you a portal stone to travel to Celestia with.
But not only would this allow youto go to Celestia, but to anywhere!
It would be pretty cool if you could just click on the portal stone in your inventory and it would show the list of worlds and you can chose which one you want to go to, like in Bartleby.
Tell me what you think.

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
Dragonflame8 wrote:
Hey all,
Well I've got an idea.
I mean it would be pretty cool right, a stone that could teleport you to Celestia that you could carry around?
What if we didn't have to use Bartleby anymore, and instead, Merle Ambrose gives you a portal stone to travel to Celestia with.
It would be pretty cool if you could just click on the portal stone in your inventory and it would show the list of worlds and you can chose which one you want to go to, like in Bartleby.
Tell me what you think.
best idea ever.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2008
Hey all,
Well I've got an idea.
Tell me what you think.

DUDE THAT WOULD BE EPIC i mean not having to port back to your house or to the commons then place where you go from world to world. dude that idea is guineus it awesome. HEY KINGSILSE PLZ DO THIS IDEA IT IS GREAT.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Um.... PROBLEM! this would mean the threads that bartelby is holding together to keep the spiral safe and intact together, now add 100s apon 1000s of other threads that are contantly moving, lot of extra energy needed, he cant hold them all, gets too tired, lets go, worlds collide, BOOM...poof~ bye bye all of us
lol

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
AlecVolterra wrote:
Um.... PROBLEM! this would mean the threads that bartelby is holding together to keep the spiral safe and intact together, now add 100s apon 1000s of other threads that are contantly moving, lot of extra energy needed, he cant hold them all, gets too tired, lets go, worlds collide, BOOM...poof~ bye bye all of us
lol

lol i agree with him, it's not so much that the game creators dont want to make the game easier, but they need to stick to a story line, or else we're all just running around attacking monsters for no reason.