Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Ok we got the new spells now right?

Well i was thinking for the class pet this time they could use the new spell i think they be cool pets but this time the pets comes with a shadow pip boost and it has may cast it own spell?

post what you think plz

Defender
Sep 17, 2011
Would you mind giving your thought on the pets?
Their names their pedigree and stuff?
Nicholas Star

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
mykola230 on Nov 25, 2014 wrote:
Would you mind giving your thought on the pets?
Their names their pedigree and stuff?
Nicholas Star
I do not understand what you asking can you try asking it again but in another way plz

Defender
Dec 07, 2012
sliver moon wolf on Nov 25, 2014 wrote:
Ok we got the new spells now right?

Well i was thinking for the class pet this time they could use the new spell i think they be cool pets but this time the pets comes with a shadow pip boost and it has may cast it own spell?

post what you think plz
Well I wouldn't think give a shadow boost for EVERY school pets. I would just say only for the one that's for lvl 98. And it casting its own spell. First It GIVES you they spell. There's not a point for them to cast it. Sure it would be cool. But there's no point. I am Sorry about that.

With Hearts And Life
From,
Fiona FairySong - Lvl 58
Your Life Wiz

Defender
Sep 17, 2011
sliver moon wolf on Nov 26, 2014 wrote:
I do not understand what you asking can you try asking it again but in another way plz
Sure.
Above you posted that you want new pets right?
Well do you want just new pets or you have some kind of idea on how they would look like.
And what kind of pedigree they should have and stuff?
Or you just want Wizard101 to add new School Only pets, or pets to crown shop or boss drop.
Is that better? If not I will somehow try to rephrase it.

Nicholas Star

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I think he means, what would be the names for each of the school pets, and what would they look like?

e.g.

Storm = a Li'l Glowbug
Myth = a Li'l Mantis
Death = a Li'l Tentacle Monster with three eyes, to distinguish it from our preexisting Beholder-type pets Eyebendito etc.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Mykola is trying to say give the pedigree it would be at when you get the pet, and what the name of the pet would be

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Mykola is asking what you would want to see in the new pets you suggested.. what pet for Ice, containing what spell, stats, etc., and on with each school pet.

Defender
Sep 17, 2011
Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Ok to answer what i was talking about:

pet would be a quest called frozen egg you talk to grey rose for the quest when you hit level 100 it a side quest and the pet would be base off the new spell adominable weaver It would give a 1% shadow pip chance and have a 20% may cast abominable weaver spell on random enemy but you have to kill a 1 ice boss that cheats the boss would be found in the ice school the book would teleport you there also it would not use blade when it did may cast or traps.

pet would be a quest called rat finder you talk to Dalia Falmea for the quest you would get this quest when you hit 100 the per would be base off the new spell fire from above this pet would give a 1% shadow pip and have a 20% may cast fire from above you have to kill 1 fire boss and 3 storm ghost boss found in dragon cave you use the fire to teleport to the boss also may cast dose not yous your blades or traps

pet would be a quest called flashing past you talk to Halston Balestorm the pet would be base off the new spell Glowbug squall it would give 1% shadow pip and 10% may cast only because it a all hit and it so powerful and the may cast would not use blade or traps you have to kill 1 ice boss and 1 storm boss the storm boss would cheat you would fined him in dragon spy.

and so on and so on you know but that my point base off the spell and give may cast 10% to 20% on if it a all hit or if it a one hit also the pips would help your chance with shadow pips and I think it be cool having new pets that only for are class and look like are new spells