Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet follow button, gold gifting, AND DODGE!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
There should be a button when you're in your castle, that when you press it, All your pets placed follow you around the room like you're a super star! It should be added for entertainment, company and videos on YT!
. Level 51 Wizard. Also, when you go to the crowns shop, you notice you can get mounts that are for weeks or permanent for gold! But you can't gift things in the Crownshop with GOLD. Can you make a feature so you can? I really appreciate my friends so much. You should also Add a new trait called dodge. It's a really hard advanced trait to get for your wizard, and you should make the max 5%. Dodge can dodge Any attack but at 5% That's like a 1 in 20 Chance I believe.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Isokissa3 on Sep 29, 2014 wrote:
There should be a button when you're in your castle, that when you press it, All your pets placed follow you around the room like you're a super star! It should be added for entertainment, company and videos on YT!
. Level 51 Wizard. Also, when you go to the crowns shop, you notice you can get mounts that are for weeks or permanent for gold! But you can't gift things in the Crownshop with GOLD. Can you make a feature so you can? I really appreciate my friends so much. You should also Add a new trait called dodge. It's a really hard advanced trait to get for your wizard, and you should make the max 5%. Dodge can dodge Any attack but at 5% That's like a 1 in 20 Chance I believe.
Um, all pets will group around you if you hold still for a millisecond. seriously. We don't need a button for it... just a bit of patience.

The gifting with gold has been addressed by KI already...sorry, this isn't going to happen.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
RavenLady777 on Sep 30, 2014 wrote:
Um, all pets will group around you if you hold still for a millisecond. seriously. We don't need a button for it... just a bit of patience.

The gifting with gold has been addressed by KI already...sorry, this isn't going to happen.
Not to mention that if the Pet Army was a thing that some computers would have SERIOUS lag just walking around your house, and the Gold Crown Shop is also a bad idea because people are going to be begging for EVEN MORE things, and this time it'll be worse because they can use the, "but its only gold!" excuse. Also people could spam other's gift boxes with transformations and such.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
I forgot to mention in my earlier post that Dodge is a pretty good idea though.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Isokissa3 on Sep 29, 2014 wrote:
Ok, just saying, the dodge thing is way, way too OP. Seriously, if a wizard has used like 10 blades and 10 traps and has a star spell and full power pips and then uses all the power pips, say on judgement, with critical, that could end up being a million damage, depending on the blades and traps you use. And then what if all that goes away because the opponent in PVP doges it? There's already critical block, shield, weaknesses, dispels, resist, etc. We don't need a new blocking spell that's way too OP. It's already possible to be immune to a school, this dodge thing would be way too OP.

I do think you should be able to gift stuff to your friends with gold. King's Isle probably doesn't want to do it because they think they'll lose money but who gifts, anyways? Wasting your money on a random internet person? Um...I doubt King's Isle gets much money from that aspect of the game, anyways.

Myrna Dragoncloud, Legendary

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Dragoncloud888 on Oct 13, 2014 wrote:
Ok, just saying, the dodge thing is way, way too OP. Seriously, if a wizard has used like 10 blades and 10 traps and has a star spell and full power pips and then uses all the power pips, say on judgement, with critical, that could end up being a million damage, depending on the blades and traps you use. And then what if all that goes away because the opponent in PVP doges it? There's already critical block, shield, weaknesses, dispels, resist, etc. We don't need a new blocking spell that's way too OP. It's already possible to be immune to a school, this dodge thing would be way too OP.

I do think you should be able to gift stuff to your friends with gold. King's Isle probably doesn't want to do it because they think they'll lose money but who gifts, anyways? Wasting your money on a random internet person? Um...I doubt King's Isle gets much money from that aspect of the game, anyways.

Myrna Dragoncloud, Legendary
Good point about the whole pvp dodge, its still a really good idea though so my idea is just to disable it in pvp.