Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet drops immposible

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
i just have one favor to ask kingsisle. make it easier for bosses to drop pets cause i fight bosses like all day and all night and get no pets from them i have been trying to get pets for the past week and still nothing so PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ MAKE IT MORE LIKELY THAT BOSSES DROP PETS

Survivor
May 23, 2009
i dont think they should because then every one would have like 60 pets and then it would be like a pet spree

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
i think they should especially for the dungeon pets been trying for a life minotaur (in a dungeon under waterfall in Gh) ever since the new pets came out same for blue banshee (drop from nightshade in Wc) i really think they should make it easier but i also think they should make a way to trade pets safely.

Explorer
Jul 26, 2009
Sorry to say but I am happy with the way it is. To be honest that is one thing that kills a game, they start making things easier to get.

That is why i also dont like the fact they are going to make it easier in Dragonspyre, I think it should be left alone the way it is.

Survivor
May 18, 2009
I really wish they would leave things alone. I mean- I like all the new updates and all but stop making things easier. I have been playing for over a year now and I love the game, but I am beginning to feel that it's not the same game anymore. Please stop making it easier, and just leave it alone

Explorer
May 22, 2009
i dont mean like they always drop the pet just like 10 percenth chance of it dropping and a 90 percent chance of it not dropping

Survivor
May 26, 2009
want ot know what i did?
team up with storms and kill it fast he or she is more likely drop it!

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
well i've gotten pet drops on my first try i got a celstia crab thing, and a yellow ghost and i wasnt going for it but most people complain bout pet drops and i think they should heighten the chances of getting pet drops