Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Permanent mounts, for gold!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
9
I think that you should make all mounts available for gold.
So players that don't have crowns, but memberships have access to them to. Like when you rent them from Zeke, but for more gold make them permanent. If you like the idea, please respond! i think that should happen or you should be able to earn crowns from missions Thanks

Sierra Deathblade
Level 52, fire

May Fire Shine To Victory!

Defender
May 29, 2011
134
haypooh wrote:
I think that you should make all mounts available for gold.
So players that don't have crowns, but memberships have access to them to. Like when you rent them from Zeke, but for more gold make them permanent. If you like the idea, please respond! i think that should happen or you should be able to earn crowns from missions Thanks

Sierra Deathblade
Level 52, fire

May Fire Shine To Victory!


There already are. Go to the crowns shop and click on the gold sign.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
3175
haypooh wrote:
I think that you should make all mounts available for gold.
So players that don't have crowns, but memberships have access to them to. Like when you rent them from Zeke, but for more gold make them permanent. If you like the idea, please respond! i think that should happen or you should be able to earn crowns from missions Thanks

Sierra Deathblade
Level 52, fire

May Fire Shine To Victory!


This is already in place- I bought a ton of mounts recently, all permanent and all with gold. Of course, it's expensive (my dark redwing was 90K gold, vs 12500 crowns or so), but gold is like air at the higher levels anyway.

El Veeb/Shadowsong
transcendent sorceress & mount collector

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
46
I totally agree. I have more money than I know what to do with and I would like to buy mounts for my weaker wizards. Unfortunately, All the mounts I want are crowns only. They should make everything in the crowns shop available for gold.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
45
there really should be all of them for gold I really want the new mounts

Survivor
May 13, 2011
32
pocketgod1 wrote:
I totally agree. I have more money than I know what to do with and I would like to buy mounts for my weaker wizards. Unfortunately, All the mounts I want are crowns only. They should make everything in the crowns shop available for gold.
NO! Nonononononono! Crowns are Kingsisles way of making money!

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
85
guys instead of this how bout a special like craft recipe, and a real hard one so people can get all the new stuff if they know how to craft and get 100's of things

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
1304
mkt3 wrote:


There already are. Go to the crowns shop and click on the gold sign.


I looked, and nothing comes up. I've got mounts I've purchased for crowns, but am unsure exactly where to find the permanent ones for gold.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
186
QueQueg wrote:
I looked, and nothing comes up. I've got mounts I've purchased for crowns, but am unsure exactly where to find the permanent ones for gold.


You have to go to the "Mounts" tab and scroll down to some of the older mounts. Then you have to go to the side underneth the preview and click on the "Gold" tab. The mounts I know that are avilible for gold are: Proud Lion, Dark Redwing, Bengal Tiger, Royal Lioness, Blue Dragon, Horned Sweeper, Enchated Broom, Black Stalllion and Chestnut Pony.

Haley Moonheart, Transended Thaumaturge.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
17
Yes a new mount for gold would be nice. I have wizards with 800 things in bank, 2 homes, max gold. and 4 or more mounts. The new loss of drops makes me want to buy stuff but dont need 4 homes each. i think a couple of my wizards could buy everything offered for gold and still be over limit. I have trained pets too; at least fifty epics so have really good ones; dont need to spend gold hatching unless really good new pets and mixes come out. Rich and nothing to buy :?

Survivor
Sep 19, 2011
3
Nobody would be buying crowns for mounts then, therefore KI wouldn't be making much money. So I disagree, there are already many mounts available to purchase with gold.