Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Overall new usage for spells:

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2016
Beguile -it can be overused and abused especially if you are first in team pvp ... it should count kinda like a dispel and trigger dispel shields. Of course, if the enemy has a dispel shield it can not trigger beguile effect on them and uses up a dispel shield. This shouldn't limit beguile too much, but it allows it to not be very spammable and instead be used as a few times or last resort counter for any team using it.

Guardian spirit -instead of 15% of health back... it can be 6% of max health back for every ally present on your team (minions count), so it would be 6% in 1v1, 12% in 2v2, 18% in 3v3, 24% in 4v4. I feel like its over abusive in 1v1, and underpowered in team pvp like 4v4. I hope this balances the potential of guardian spirit.

Craftable spells -I heard leafstorm tc finally came out with the new update. It would be cool if you can train it as a craftable spell and also have the headless horseman, reindeer knight, and spiritblast craftable soon.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Rattle2k on May 11, 2019 wrote:
Beguile -it can be overused and abused especially if you are first in team pvp ... it should count kinda like a dispel and trigger dispel shields. Of course, if the enemy has a dispel shield it can not trigger beguile effect on them and uses up a dispel shield. This shouldn't limit beguile too much, but it allows it to not be very spammable and instead be used as a few times or last resort counter for any team using it.

Guardian spirit -instead of 15% of health back... it can be 6% of max health back for every ally present on your team (minions count), so it would be 6% in 1v1, 12% in 2v2, 18% in 3v3, 24% in 4v4. I feel like its over abusive in 1v1, and underpowered in team pvp like 4v4. I hope this balances the potential of guardian spirit.

Craftable spells -I heard leafstorm tc finally came out with the new update. It would be cool if you can train it as a craftable spell and also have the headless horseman, reindeer knight, and spiritblast craftable soon.
Guardian spirit is fine as it is no changes needed to the spell in self. The bonus stats from gears is what push guardian spirit to be effective in 1v1 scenarios using guardian spirit in a 4v4 match is a waste of pip due to its single target ability. Leaf storm tc is not what we need we need a better aoe and dot spell that at the cost of 5 pips can be enchance with enchants.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2016
angellifeheart on May 17, 2019 wrote:
Guardian spirit is fine as it is no changes needed to the spell in self. The bonus stats from gears is what push guardian spirit to be effective in 1v1 scenarios using guardian spirit in a 4v4 match is a waste of pip due to its single target ability. Leaf storm tc is not what we need we need a better aoe and dot spell that at the cost of 5 pips can be enchance with enchants.
You are recapping what I stated without saying that it needs to be changed. It's easier to change one spell to make it balanced then changing entire sets of several pieces of gear. Guardian spirit is the root of the problems with guardian spirit. That is obvious to understand. I obviously said we need leafstorm craftable as a spell. Please read what I am saying more carefully.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Rattle2k on May 25, 2019 wrote:
You are recapping what I stated without saying that it needs to be changed. It's easier to change one spell to make it balanced then changing entire sets of several pieces of gear. Guardian spirit is the root of the problems with guardian spirit. That is obvious to understand. I obviously said we need leafstorm craftable as a spell. Please read what I am saying more carefully.
We don't need leaf storm at max level if your talking about low level then that is ok for questing whatever. I'm coming off from more of a pvp point of view. Although its easier to neutralize spells per say we have to take into consideration as a whole the reason why its so effective. If the spell stands by itself as the problem then nerf is required such as lore master, efreet,burning rampage and abominable weaver, but if the spell doesn't stand by itself to be the main issue due to 2nd or third party influence such as gears pets etc then the spell doesn't require nerf.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2016
angellifeheart on May 30, 2019 wrote:
We don't need leaf storm at max level if your talking about low level then that is ok for questing whatever. I'm coming off from more of a pvp point of view. Although its easier to neutralize spells per say we have to take into consideration as a whole the reason why its so effective. If the spell stands by itself as the problem then nerf is required such as lore master, efreet,burning rampage and abominable weaver, but if the spell doesn't stand by itself to be the main issue due to 2nd or third party influence such as gears pets etc then the spell doesn't require nerf.
Well look at this a few updates later and we got a pack aoe life spell. Hmm, supply and demand worked here and I'm good with it :).

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Rattle2k on Aug 19, 2019 wrote:
Well look at this a few updates later and we got a pack aoe life spell. Hmm, supply and demand worked here and I'm good with it :).
Am glad your happy. Although am sort of disappointed that being my main got left out.