Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Next world after Avalon: Polaris or Mirage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2010
1
ok i did more research and morganthe is acutally not just in wizard101 she was in the athurian legend wich included merlin and other sorcerers but as this legend goes morganthe was not refered to as morganthe she was called morgan le fay or morgana she was an evil sorceress and merlin and her were enemies just like merle ambrose and morganthe are in the game but besides that you know how we were introdused to malistare and morganthe well i have questions will we have another villian story line and if we do what will the worlds be mirage or valancia and will there be new schools like light,air,gravity,water,or even stone and time all that`s up to KI to decide hope you enjoyed thank you 8)

Explorer
Jan 31, 2011
63
wizardmaster369 wrote:
I think the next world after Avalon will be either Polaris or Mirage. Both of these worlds have been mentioned in the game before. Polaris was mentioned in Zafaria, and Mirage was mentioned in Wysteria. Polaris is most likely going to be the next world after Avalon, and it will raise the level cap to 90. If Mirage comes out after it, it will be the last world in the Morganthe story arc. It will probably raise the level cap to 100 or 101. I think Polaris will either be an ice or astral themed world, just based on the name. I hope when Polaris comes out, they will at the rank 10 spell at level 78 and the rank 11 spell at level 88. I thought Avalon would have the rank 10 spell when it came out, but instead we got four other spells. If anyone has any ideas for Polaris, Mirage, or rank 10 or 11 spells, post them here.

Devin Dragonflame, Level 70 Fire Wizard


Well, those could be pirate101 worlds. Mirage, that sounds like pirates.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1357
How about Ronster55-land as the next world? Full of amber-requiring quests and crafting storyline quests! :) (Let the flames begin)

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
61
sagerz wrote:
I don't know. Somewhere in the Medusa Quest Cyrus talked about the Skies of Empyrea. I think the world will be Empyrea instead of Polaris. I don't know about Mirage though.

Cheryl


Yeah also in wysteria on the shopping quest there lady said I just got a new shipment from Empyria a few weeks ago

Survivor
Jan 06, 2010
1
Hi guys! I was thinking maybe if Mirage or Polaris comes out whichever or if it doesn't I was thinking they should make a mythology world maybe called Mythololand? I don't know I just like mythology. And maybe in the world we can fight Hades servents and the crisis is someone has turn Zeus evil. Like the titan lord dragons and all that. I dont know if you guys like this idea but just tell me your thoughts!
Level 70 Storm wizard Christina Starsinger :D

Survivor
Jul 04, 2011
1
Ok, I have been doing research on things. Polaris is an ice world. Empryea is a sky based world. Mirage is an Indian or Arabian themed world. Yago is another world mentioned in the storyline, which is a space and fire world. Nodor is also an ice themed world.

I have suspicion that Polaris is gonna be the next world. And Empryea after that, Empryea ending the Morganthe saga. However, there are things that negate my guess.

For one, KI said that they will not be intertwining the STORYLINE of wizard101 and pirate101. And they are having Polaris in pirate101. So that really disqualified Polaris as a world, because it is already a major world in pirate101.

Empryea I'm sure is gonne be the next world though, becuase it fits into the riddle so well. The third line of the riddle is the most vague though.

The mirror shall break,
The horn shall fall,
I strike from the shadow,
And the skies will fall!

Now the mirror was Miror lake,
The Horn was the Horned crown,
The next line is still mysterious,
and the sky one, same.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
5
Dude Hades is not an evil guy he is just not an Olympian he can be cruel sometimes i guess if anyone should be the bad guy i thing it should etheir be Kronos Geae or Uranus. Maybe Hades could be like a Jabberwock or something you might have to fight him in the middle of the world ( almost give or take) and you might need to show how worth you are for him to help the Olympians and you might need to gather up all of the gods like gathering up the knights of the round table but kings-isl can maybe make it a bit different. i think the world might be call geetona or athenslend and we can finally have a myth world for once even though i am a balance wizard i would like there to be a myth world some people might call marlybone myth but we need a real myth world with Medusa Cerberus minotaurs ( i am just saying all of the greek mythology creatures that everyone knows even though there are more in wizard101 and A LOT MORE in greek mythology) so then this could be where Morganth went when Ambrose left Avalon and tell you how she turned evil ( besides the fact that she put the horned crown on king Artorious) and finally all i have to say is THE HORN DID CALL ALREADY because morganth put the horned crown on king artorious and becaause of the curse it was the horned crown that made us come to avalon to help the king.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
2
i have a bunch of ideas like a world called vyndisor pronounced ( vin-dis-or ) it is like a cloud world another world being explored by the marlybone explorers but the ghosts of your old enemies unit like lord nightshade krokopatra meowiarty the jade oni and MALISTARE to destroy the world and enslave its people the cloud people so kingsisle guys plz do this k and if you do thankyou give it epic music like in dragonspyre plz and thank you

myrna firewraith :)

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
2
what about wierwood that farie girl in wysteria was from

Survivor
May 15, 2011
4
wizardmaster369 wrote:
I think the next world after Avalon will be either Polaris or Mirage. Both of these worlds have been mentioned in the game before. Polaris was mentioned in Zafaria, and Mirage was mentioned in Wysteria. Polaris is most likely going to be the next world after Avalon, and it will raise the level cap to 90. If Mirage comes out after it, it will be the last world in the Morganthe story arc. It will probably raise the level cap to 100 or 101. I think Polaris will either be an ice or astral themed world, just based on the name. I hope when Polaris comes out, they will at the rank 10 spell at level 78 and the rank 11 spell at level 88. I thought Avalon would have the rank 10 spell when it came out, but instead we got four other spells. If anyone has any ideas for Polaris, Mirage, or rank 10 or 11 spells, post them here.

Devin Dragonflame, Level 70 Fire Wizard
. I have an idea for the ice spell . Wing demon- a nest appears with an egg. A seed flies into the nest. A big bulb grows around the egg . A sharp beak pokes out of the top and then a head( it would look like grandmother raven) the birds wings knock the sides of the plant away and it flies out and lands in front of the enemy. The bird blows icy breath at the enemy making an ice covering it then flies up and slashes the enemy. Dealing 1500 ice attack. Thanks I also have some name Ideas for spells. They are for myth Lochness beast. For balance pharoahs spirit or expert archer for death werewolf for life I don't know and for fire underworld ruler and for storm I don't know hope you like these! And I also have ideas for Lochness beast pharoahs spirit and expert archer I will keep you posted!

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
36
I will bet you anything that the next world will be either Polaris or Mirage and will fir Morganthe's prophecy. Then, I'm so unbelievably positive that Morganthe is trying all this stuff to take over Empyrea. Empyrea has been mentioned before in two quests, and it's always "the skies of Empyrea." Think about it, "and the skies will fall."

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
36
New spell idea? Well I have one for life. I don't know why no one thought of it sooner. Bigfoot spell to hit all enemies. You're welcome

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
36
ggggggggggg11 wrote:
There's probably a 50/50 chance that Polaris will be in Wizard101. This is because it's also mentioned on the Pirate101 official site in the background story. It says that the ruler of Polaris, Nepoleguin, lost the war against the other 3 main powers of the Spiral. Anyway, it's pretty obvious that Napoleguin sounds like Napoleon and penguin mixed together. So one thing we know about Polaris, is that it's probably inhabited by Penguins or something related to penguins, and that it's probably a world made of mostly ice.

Logan DawnBreaker- lvl 30 magus sorcerer.

I never thought of that! Everyone is saying that Polaris is based on Star magic when it's really Ice. Sherlock Bones would be proud lol. Now if someone would actually believe me about "the skies will fall" being Empyrea which has always been mentioned with "the skies of Empyrea." Frankly I don't think that Avalon met with Morganthe's prophecy, which is a little strange. maybe it's just harder to figure out than I thought.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
3
kingurz wrote:
koolkraken912 wrote:
I agree. I'm also wondering about the Propecy. so the mirror already broke (mirror lake) so when is the horn gonna call? i can't wait, but KI i have so many questions....


I believe the horn has already called, metaphorically speaking that is.

The Avalon storyline reveals that the "Horned Crown" called out to King Artorius.
so the horned crown turned king Artorius into the pendragon and i dont get the part where she says the skies will fall so what will happen in the next world
:?

Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
3
thedeathnote wrote:
ok i think the new world should be a anti wizard city called necros city, in the world it is mimicked as wizard city except everything is all dark and scary because of morganthe and malistaire again. Our goal is to try to defeat morganthe and malistaire too protect wizard city from turning pure evil. In necros city you fight anti people such as evil dueling diego xD, evil prospector zeke xD and even an evil Ambrose! It would be cool if you also had to fight anti ravenwood teachers too in what is supposed to be the school towers. At the end you have to go restore wizard city by returning to the same castle(except anti) you began in, and fight malistaire who is side by side with morganthe!

Ill pay alot of money for that xD WHOS WITH MEEE!!!!!????
Dude that will be so cool I am with you, how hard would that be if it was the enchanted Malistare with morganthe that will be epic :D

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
2
When it comes to rank 10 spells, i've only really been thinking of ones for fire and death. I think death should continue from dr von's monster with a similarly themed creature, the wolfman. As for fire, I noticed how the wooly mammoth spell from the ice school involves the mammoth trampling the evil snowman (a lesser creature). I've also noticed that the firecat spell looks really... baby-like. Wouldn't it be great if the rank 10 fire spell started off as a stray firecat, but then suddenly got moved aside by a giant, protective mama fire-tiger or something?

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
70
lucky7777777 wrote:
The mirror broke in zafaria, at mirror lake.
the horn will call was in avalon.
From the shadows i strike will be in the next one, probably polaris.
The skies will fall will be in empyrea, since cyrus drake said "the SKIES of empyrea", the last world of the morganthe storyline.


I absolutely agree with this. I haven't completed Avalon yet, but I'm aware of what happens. It couldn't be more obvious. It all fits! I think it's definitely going to be like this. Can't wait! But one question... what happens after the Morganthe Arc? I always dread asking that.

Delver
Nov 22, 2008
280
Dark7X wrote:
i believe polaris is gonna be in pirate 101 (the website mentions it) so i doubt they would put it in both games.

Prospector Zeke will be in pirate 101, why not share polaris?
Ant BTW I know there are people who know what mirage will be inside out.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
27
i think the next world is polairs, and polairs well it could br an ice world it could also be like on a star or and astral world because polairs is the name of the north star

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
12
Dark7X wrote:
two things, one: i believe polaris is gonna be in pirate 101 (the website mentions it) so i doubt they would put it in both games. and two: am i the only one who remembers at the end of briskbreeze the guy (forget name) says that some other dude says wizard city was just a stepping stone, and that krok is next? cause nothing new has happened in krokotopia
both games are in the spiral so i think through logic that they will

Survivor
Nov 11, 2011
9
thedeathnote wrote:
ok i think the new world should be a anti wizard city called necros city, in the world it is mimicked as wizard city except everything is all dark and scary because of morganthe and malistaire again. Our goal is to try to defeat morganthe and malistaire too protect wizard city from turning pure evil. In necros city you fight anti people such as evil dueling diego xD, evil prospector zeke xD and even an evil Ambrose! It would be cool if you also had to fight anti ravenwood teachers too in what is supposed to be the school towers. At the end you have to go restore wizard city by returning to the same castle(except anti) you began in, and fight malistaire who is side by side with morganthe!

Ill pay alot of money for that xD WHOS WITH MEEE!!!!!????


agreed

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
4
Am i the only one who got a loading thing off to the side that said "dark something" but it was loading a new world it happened to me after i beat zafaria (before avalon came out) i cant remember the name of it though Sorry.

Marcus summerstaff level 80 pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
4
omniyus wrote:
Ok, I have been doing research on things. Polaris is an ice world. Empryea is a sky based world. Mirage is an Indian or Arabian themed world. Yago is another world mentioned in the storyline, which is a space and fire world. Nodor is also an ice themed world.

I have suspicion that Polaris is gonna be the next world. And Empryea after that, Empryea ending the Morganthe saga. However, there are things that negate my guess.

For one, KI said that they will not be intertwining the STORYLINE of wizard101 and pirate101. And they are having Polaris in pirate101. So that really disqualified Polaris as a world, because it is already a major world in pirate101.

Empryea I'm sure is gonne be the next world though, becuase it fits into the riddle so well. The third line of the riddle is the most vague though.

The mirror shall break,
The horn shall fall,
I strike from the shadow,
And the skies will fall!

Now the mirror was Miror lake,
The Horn was the Horned crown,
The next line is still mysterious,
and the sky one, same.


What i said on here was that there was a world loading on my wizard and it said "dark something" i know it had dark in it and it was a world but thats all i have but it is a dark world though

Marcus summerstaff level 80 arcmage pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
38
Guys, guys, listen:When Nalia dunestrider mentioned Mirage, and then these comments saying that Mirage can't be created cause it is a desert themed world much like Krokotopia, don't you realize that Mirage can be sort of like Wintertusk?Except that it is a storyline world, and you have to beat Avalon to get to it.You know how Wintertusk is sort of like a part of Grizzleheim?Well Mirage can be sort of like a part of krokotopia, and another boat like the one used to go to the krokosphinx will be used for Mirage.I don't care which of those worlds will be created, but i wanted to clear that up to give Mirage a chance. :D 8)

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
5
But we have all ready had an ice world with Wintertusk. So i agree that if it is Polaris it would be Fire.Hello once again fans and other people, its me Tamato5. Ok, ok, I know this is a really big thing, but as most of us know Polaris is the ,North Star I believe? Maybe Polaris isnt a wolrd so to speak, I would think that Polaris would be a direction to the new world. Most of you should know that people long ago sometimes used stars as maps and charted them. Maybe, just maybe, that Polaris will show the way to the true new world (Mirage, etc) But if Polaris was a world, I think it would be fire, cause after all, Polaris is a star . This is my idea on what Polaris really is. See you and my fellow friends in the spiral.