Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Spacia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Ok the this is i know this may be a good idea a new world called Spacia and a lvl cap of 70 but i just want to know if this is a good idea. Along with spacia there should be new lvl 65-70 items like mabe space outfit's and wand-staffs that are space related like Flags and stuff like that. I think new mounts would also be cool like a space ship or a space pod. I have some good ideas for pets to like a alien for each school with spells like Evil alien for the death pet that does 1000 damage or so and gives back 500 health. The main reson i posted this is so people can have more fun on Wizard101. Along with that lvl 5-10 could take a preveiw vist like for GH , you should also float around useing the swiming motions of CL only a little bit upgrade so the players have a feal of space.

Sean Shade Magus Necromancer lvl 31
P.s. I added a new post

Explorer
Mar 19, 2009
OK, good idea, but you forgot one thing. What's the world like? You described clothes and pets and mounts, but what about the world?

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
hi i am sean a legendary necrmancer and
i like the new world it sounds really cool and i also love the evil alien pet and i hope they make spacia

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Ok so mandyfaye21 you wanted know what the world was like, well i was thinking and i thought mabe the world could be in outer space and the commens like area could be a huge space stati area with portals to difernt planets, wich names are Gaintania i bet you can guess what monsters are in that are Giants like cyclop's and trolls trolls with 1200 Hp and cyclopses with around 1500 HP, and the boss of that area in SP* is tis like giant alien in a really small ufo his/her's name is gliga with 2,500 HP wich is kinda resonable by the CL Boss' and the main boss of boss SP is like malistars son or something because the CL big boss is his daugter.I'll have more ideas soon.

Sean Shade Magus necromancer Lvl 31

*SP is an abreviation of spacia

Explorer
Mar 19, 2009